Fallout Equestria - Steel Factor OOC

tumblr_m49j76CNAy1r0p4hfo1_500.png

Citizens of the Equestrian Wastes, we the Steel Rangers (New Stalliongrad Contingent), come to you seeking aid. We understand that the actions of our brothers closest to you have caused you to birth a strong stigma towards our order, but I ask of you, please do not judge the many by the actions of the few.

We will now cut to the chase. A threat to the recovery of Equestria has presented itself in our neighboring city Marelia. A diamond dog by the name of Kasimir has taken control of a highly advance pre-war production facility, the technology in his possession is invaluable to the effort of restoring life to the wasteland. Attempts to wrench the facility from him have been met with hostilities and because of the facilities resources, heavy casualties on our side. To make matters worse last year Kasimir allied himself with the Griffon Commonwealth together they have expanded to encompass the entire city of Marelia. They now control the largest functioning broadcast station and powerplant in our region. The Commonwealth seeks only to horde these resource for themselves and use them to buy allies and rebuild Equestria as a griffon nation.

We ask of any willing to help to meet with Star Paladin Strawberry Twist at the New Appleoosa settlement. Transportation to

Stalliongrad will be provided, as well as food, board, ammunition, and niche equipment. Those who accept the job after the Star Paladin's briefing will be paid 1000 caps (each) up front at our Stalliongrad base. Upon completion of the job another 1000 caps will be paid in addition to any Steel Ranger bounty heads killed or captured during the operation.

Respectfully,

Elder Storm Surge

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just a few rules.

1) The thread will be open and in the free for all 18+ section, but do let me know here if you plan on participating.

2) You may use more then one of you FoE OC's simultaneously in this RP.

3) I am GM, and I will throw threats at you in this RP, please respond to them to the best of you characters abilities. You will be able to get injured, or incapacitated in this RP. As long as no god modding occurs all should be well.

4) I prefer all participants to have a crossover app like the one for

Arik BlackFeather. It'll help me create better challenges.

5) I'd like to have a second GM, just in case for whatever reason I go inactive for a long time.

6) Proper Fallout Equestria terminology is to be used (Such as pipbuck, S.A.T.S, E.F.S., battle saddles).

7) Other then that, not much else. I hope this will be a fun and long lived RP!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will also use this thread to give you the profiles of the big bads you will encounter.