In the mood to make a series wiht someone

Mistfire

Oh youtube, you have caught me yet again

Well i was on an anime forum and looked all ALL the art on their gallery, and noticed that when it came to my anime drawings... it lacked a lot, but then i noticed that some collabs were made in Manga and Anime in terms of story and art, and thought that maybe i should make a Dojinshi with someone or maybe a youtube series, i know this might be too much to ask for, but honestly I wanted to do something like this for a long time, but haven't developed the art skills yet, you could say my art style is like TWEWY characters, but more simple and... well , just not worth looking at.

Perhaps someone could assist me with this request i have and help me do what i've wanted to do for a long time, and if you do wish to collaborate with me ill send you some sketches of the characters i want to use and their descriptions so you can know how to draw them (NOTE: This is anime im talking about, im getting the hang of drawing ponies its just that because of that i kinda let anime go off the radar and it got rusty and just ugly...)

Thanks for reading

-M!$T