Second Chance Romance (Hinata2000100)

Lux

Light smiled when Twilight poked him in the chest. It was a playful sign that she was breaking out of her shyness, opening up to him. He wondered if haveing a special somepony would nhelp him another way to overcome his shyness. If he could be open to his fillyfriend, then it might be easier with another pony.

"Well, I like to read too. I explore also, mainly around town and in the woods. I like to write, although I'm still working on that. Oh, and of course I like magic! Do you know any spells, Twilight?"

"Well.... No." Twilight said, showing that she could barely even make her horn glow. "I'm pretty bad when it comes to magic." Twilight said shyly.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Well, I can help you do magic," Light said after seeing she was struggling, "I'm not really good myself, but I can try. That is if you want me to."

"Sure I can help you Twilight," Light said, "I think it would be great to practice magic together."

He then thought about something that he once saw two ponies who were clearly in love doing while in town.

"Um... do you want to go and get an ice cream with me?"

"Sure I can help you Twilight," Light said, "I think it would be great to practice magic together."

He then thought about something that he once saw two ponies who were clearly in love doing while in town.

"Um... do you want to go and get an ice cream with me?"

Twilight looked at Light, and then grinned ear to ear. "Oh, yes, please!" She said excitedly, already walking off.

Light was excited to see that Twilight liked the idea. So far he shared very similar interrests with the filly and best of all no major differences. He marveled at how easy this romance thing was. There was a slight fear in that somehow things would spiral out of control, but he preferred not to think about that.

The two walked to the ice cream shop in town and sat at the table outside. Light was about to order something by himself, but then he thought maybe he could try something.

"Twilight... do you want to share a milkshake with me?"

Light was excited to see that Twilight liked the idea. So far he shared very similar interests with the filly and best of all no major differences. He marveled at how easy this romance thing was. There was a slight fear in that somehow things would spiral out of control, but he preferred not to think about that.

The two walked to the ice cream shop in town and sat at the table outside. Light was about to order something by himself, but then he thought maybe he could try something.

"Twilight... do you want to share a milkshake with me?"

Twilight got caught away from her daydreaming to answer Light. "Hm? Oh, yeah, that sounds nice!" Twilight said happily, smiling sweetly at Light.

Light noticed that Twilight's mind seemed distant from the conversation.

"Um... Twilight are you ok? You kind of spaced out there.Is there something you want to talk to me about?"

Light then saw a waitress standing patiently, waiting to take the two ponies' orders.

"We'll have a milkshake," Light said turning to Twilight again, "Is chocolate ok for you?"

Light noticed that Twilight's mind seemed distant from the conversation.

"Um... Twilight are you ok? You kind of spaced out there.Is there something you want to talk to me about?"

Light then saw a waitress standing patiently, waiting to take the two ponies' orders.

"We'll have a milkshake," Light said turning to Twilight again, "Is chocolate ok for you?"

"Yeah, I'm fine. I just space out from time to time." Twilight replied. "Oh, yeah, chocolate sounds G-R-E-A-T!" Twilight said, spelling out the word.

"Ok then. One chocolate milkshake then," Light said to the waitress.

"So, you said your father was an explorer? Does he just look for treasure or just likes to go to interesting places? I really haven't been out of Ponyville much, and I'm wondering what else is out there."

"Ok then. One chocolate milkshake then," Light said to the waitress.

"So, you said your father was an explorer? Does he just look for treasure or just likes to go to interesting places? I really haven't been out of Ponyville much, and I'm wondering what else is out there."

"He goes all over Equestria, looking for any treasure, or anything that otherwise catches his eye. I like to think of him like the Daring Do of my life." Twilight said happily.

"Wow! That's so cool that your dad is like Daring Do. I read all those books. Can't wait for the new one. Oh, I forgot to mention, do you like looking at the stars? I like going out at night sometimes to practice my light magic since it;s easier to see and just to see the stars. Sometimes i wonder if I'll one day see Princess Luna fly through the night's sky."

"Wow! That's so cool that your dad is like Daring Do. I read all those books. Can't wait for the new one. Oh, I forgot to mention, do you like looking at the stars? I like going out at night sometimes to practice my light magic since it;s easier to see and just to see the stars. Sometimes i wonder if I'll one day see Princess Luna fly through the night's sky."

"I hope to see Princess Luna someday too. I'm just an all-around fan of the night-time." Twilight said happily, her eyes sparkling.

The waitress returned with the milkshake with two straws in it for the couple. "Thanks. And if you want to sometime go stargazing with me, I'd be happy. I thing my mom has she old telescope. Maybe that can work. Anyway, since youre new in Ponyville, how is it making friends here?"

The waitress returned with the milkshake with two straws in it for the couple. "Thanks. And if you want to sometime go stargazing with me, I'd be happy. I thing my mom has she old telescope. Maybe that can work. Anyway, since youre new in Ponyville, how is it making friends here?"

"Hmm, well, the fact that I'm really shy doesn't help anything..." She said sadly. "But, I do want to make lots of friends." She said, sipping some of the milkshake.

"Yeah, I underdtand how it is to be shy," Light said thoughtfully, "I'm shy too. I mean it was even hard to talk to you, not because of you of course. Your're really nice, but whenever I meet somepony new i have trouble talking to them until I get to know them more. I actually only have a few friends in school, but if you want to know more about the ponies, I can tell you."

Light leaned in to take a sip of the milkshake and accidentally bumped his nose against Twilight's nose.

"Um... sorry about that," he said blushing.

(OOC: Dawww!)

Light expected that Twilight would be upset or even say in was ok that he bumped noses with her. But something unexpected happened when suddenly Twilight let out a cute sneeze! It was less like a sneeze and more like a squeak like from a tiny mouse.

"Heh, did anypony tell you you have a cute sneeze? i know it sounds wierd, but it's true."

(OOC: Dawww!)

Light expected that Twilight would be upset or even say in was ok that he bumped noses with her. But something unexpected happened when suddenly Twilight let out a cute sneeze! It was less like a sneeze and more like a squeak like from a tiny mouse.

"Heh, did anypony tell you you have a cute sneeze? i know it sounds wierd, but it's true."

(I thought you'd like that. XD)

"Hmm? Oh, I've only been told that by my parents. Nopony else." She said, finally quitting rubbing her nose. "But thank you for the compliment!" She said happily.

There was a certain cuteness in the way Twilight was: her smile, her laughter, even her shyness. Light figured that this was why he liked her so much, that she was kind of like a filly version of her, although not quite. It was those differences that actually drew him closer to her rather that drove the two farther apart.

"so, if yo could do and kind of spell, what would you want to do? I know you wanted to learn magic."

There was a certain cuteness in the way Twilight was: her smile, her laughter, even her shyness. Light figured that this was why he liked her so much, that she was kind of like a filly version of her, although not quite. It was those differences that actually drew him closer to her rather that drove the two farther apart.

"so, if yo could do and kind of spell, what would you want to do? I know you wanted to learn magic."

"Well, I'm trying to focus on levitation, you know, so I can do what all other unicorns do. And then I figured I'd go from there." She said, drinking the milkshake some more.

"Ah ok. That's a good start. I learned that right after getting my cutie mark. Have you tried to move something yet?"

Twilight appeared to want to learn magic. Of course, he never knew a unicorn who didn't. She clearly demonstrated this when she tried to make her horn glow but with no results.

"Ok. Well I can help you with magic right after having our shake if you wish. I'm not as good at magic as some ponies, but maybe I can help you cast something like moving objects."

Twilight appeared to want to learn magic. Of course, he never knew a unicorn who didn't. She clearly demonstrated this when she tried to make her horn glow but with no results.

"Ok. Well I can help you with magic right after having our shake if you wish. I'm not as good at magic as some ponies, but maybe I can help you cast something like moving objects."

"You would do that for me?!" Twilight asked excitedly. "Oh, thank you thank you thank you!" Twilight said, hugging Light.