Second Chance Romance (Hinata2000100)

Lux

Light smiled when Twilight was excited to hear he would help her. He hated to see his special some pony so upset that she couldn't cast a spell. Then as a surprise the filly gave Light a big hug. He loved the feeling of a pony hugging him! It was like as a foal when he was hugged by his mom and how her comforting embrace chased all sadness and anger away. Although there was love in this hug, it was a different kind, but nonetheless powerful.

He then resumed having his shake, making sure Twilight was able to enjoy some evenly. He realized that, like what he learned in school, sharing was very important with his new filly friend. With the shake glass empty and light satisfied, light was ready to help Twilight.

"So, are you ready to go?"

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light smiled when Twilight was excited to hear he would help her. He hated to see his special some pony so upset that she couldn't cast a spell. Then as a surprise the filly gave Light a big hug. He loved the feeling of a pony hugging him! It was like as a foal when he was hugged by his mom and how her comforting embrace chased all sadness and anger away. Although there was love in this hug, it was a different kind, but nonetheless powerful.

He then resumed having his shake, making sure Twilight was able to enjoy some evenly. He realized that, like what he learned in school, sharing was very important with his new filly friend. With the shake glass empty and light satisfied, light was ready to help Twilight.

"So, are you ready to go?"

"Hm?" Twilight said, snapping out of her daydream. "Oh, yeah. Let's get going!" She said happily.

Twilight suddenly snapped to attention as if she was deep in thought. it was almost like she was daydreaming. Light wondered what she was dreaming about, or more importantly if it had something to do with him. But now was not the time to ask about that. He had to help her with magic.

"Ok. Let's go to the park. That way it's open for you to try your magic."

Twilight suddenly snapped to attention as if she was deep in thought. it was almost like she was daydreaming. Light wondered what she was dreaming about, or more importantly if it had something to do with him. But now was not the time to ask about that. He had to help her with magic.

"Ok. Let's go to the park. That way it's open for you to try your magic."

"Oh, all right! Let's go!" She said, walking off towards the park happily.

The two unicorns left the cafe after finishing their milk shake. They made it to the park, which although had ponies playing and relaxing was still open for Twilight to practice her magic.

"Ok so, you want to try to levitate something. Let me get something to do that."

Light looked for an item that was not too big nor was too heavy. In a bush, he spotted a blue ball, the kind he'd play wiith. On it was a note that said:

Sometimes a pony has a ball emergency. Please return this when the ball emergency is resolved.

Light stared at the note for a while. He wondered how not having a ball would be a problem. But he considered it lucky to find one and would honor the request of whoever left it.

"Ok then. i found this ball. Now try to focus on levitating it with your magic."

The two unicorns left the cafe after finishing their milk shake. They made it to the park, which although had ponies playing and relaxing was still open for Twilight to practice her magic.

"Ok so, you want to try to levitate something. Let me get something to do that."

Light looked for an item that was not too big nor was too heavy. In a bush, he spotted a blue ball, the kind he'd play wiith. On it was a note that said:

Sometimes a pony has a ball emergency. Please return this when the ball emergency is resolved.

Light stared at the note for a while. He wondered how not having a ball would be a problem. But he considered it lucky to find one and would honor the request of whoever left it.

"Ok then. i found this ball. Now try to focus on levitating it with your magic."

"U-Um... A-All right..." Twilight says nervously, focusing all her magic on the ball. She tried and tried to levitate it, but to no avail. Her horn hardly even glowed.

It pained Guiding Light to see that Twilight was unable to lift even a ball.

"That's ok," he said patting her on the shoulder with his hoof, "I had trouble with magic before. Maybe you can try something that my parents taught me when I was learning magic. Close your eyes, and think about the people and things that make you happy. Then, when you have that ha;piness inside, focus of levitating that ball again."

Light looked back and forth between Twilight and and the ball. She appeared to be locked in her focus of finding things that made her happy. Light felt that this wouldn't be too hard after hearing how she liked her prents and studying. The fact he was there helped out her happiness, too. Suddenly her horn glowe a greenish aura and the ball began to levitate.

"Twilight, keep up the happy thoughts! You're doing it! You're levitating the ball!"

Light looked back and forth between Twilight and and the ball. She appeared to be locked in her focus of finding things that made her happy. Light felt that this wouldn't be too hard after hearing how she liked her prents and studying. The fact he was there helped out her happiness, too. Suddenly her horn glowe a greenish aura and the ball began to levitate.

"Twilight, keep up the happy thoughts! You're doing it! You're levitating the ball!"

Twilight barely heard what Light has said, as she was completely focused. The ball levitated perfectly, and Twilight could even move around with it. "I did it!!!" She yelled happily, her focus fading, and, subsequently, the ball dropping.

Light wanted to have Twilight keep her focus and keep levitating the ball. For a moment, it looked like she was doing just that, even moving the ball around. But then in her excitement, she dropped the ball, letting it roll a little.

"Wow! That was great Twilight," he said giving her a hug, "You'll get better moving things around as you keep practicing. Do you want to try again?"

Light wanted to have Twilight keep her focus and keep levitating the ball. For a moment, it looked like she was doing just that, even moving the ball around. But then in her excitement, she dropped the ball, letting it roll a little.

"Wow! That was great Twilight," he said giving her a hug, "You'll get better moving things around as you keep practicing. Do you want to try again?"

Twilight looked surprised at Light hugging her, but she hugged him back. "Sure, we can try again." She said, going back over to the ball and levitating it easier now.

From the look of her face, Twilight wasn't expecting the sudden hug from Light. It made sense since she was so shy that a simple hug would be shocking.

He smiled when Twilight agreed to try and levitate the ball again. This time was much easier for her.

"See? It's like Ms. Cheerilee said in school, 'the more you try things, the easier it becomes.' Ok. So you're able to lift the ball. How about we do a magical game of catch. I'll throw the ball, then you can catch it with your magic and throw it back to me. And we'll keep trying that! How does that sound?"

From the look of her face, Twilight wasn't expecting the sudden hug from Light. It made sense since she was so shy that a simple hug would be shocking.

He smiled when Twilight agreed to try and levitate the ball again. This time was much easier for her.

"See? It's like Ms. Cheerilee said in school, 'the more you try things, the easier it becomes.' Ok. So you're able to lift the ball. How about we do a magical game of catch. I'll throw the ball, then you can catch it with your magic and throw it back to me. And we'll keep trying that! How does that sound?"

"Sounds good!" Twilight said, already preparing her magic. "I'm ready whenever you are!" She said happily.

"Ok then," Light said seeing his fillyfriend ready, "here it comes!"

Light levitated the ball and then sent gave a soft throw with his magic. It wasn't too fast nor was it too wild of a throw. He hoped Twilight would get it and not either miss catching the ball or worse having it bonk her on the head.

"Ok then," Light said seeing his fillyfriend ready, "here it comes!"

Light levitated the ball and then sent gave a soft throw with his magic. It wasn't too fast nor was it too wild of a throw. He hoped Twilight would get it and not either miss catching the ball or worse having it bonk her on the head.

Twilight barely caught the ball with her magic, and slowly tossed it back to Light.

Light was worried at first that Twilight wouldn't catch the ball with her magic, but sure enough she did. The filly then tossed it back to him and Light easily caught the ball. He then hefted the ball towards her again so she could catch it. Light thought this would not only help her to strenghten her magic, but it would be fun.

Light was worried at first that Twilight wouldn't catch the ball with her magic, but sure enough she did. The filly then tossed it back to him and Light easily caught the ball. He then hefted the ball towards her again so she could catch it. Light thought this would not only help her to strenghten her magic, but it would be fun.

Twilight caught the ball more easily this time, and lofted the ball back to Light. 'This is really fun!' Twilight thought. 'He's so nice. Trying to have fun with me AND helping me with my magic. A filly can't ask for a better coltfriend.' She thought happily.

"You're doing great," Light said as he caught the ball, "Now let's try this: I'm going to move around, and you have to throw the ball to me as I move. Are you ready?"

With that he tossed the ball to her, waiting for her reply.

"Don't worry," Light said sensing her apprehension, "you'll do fine. Now try to throw it to me while I run."

With that, light took off in a trot, moving in circles so it would be easy for Twilight to know where he was and for Light to be able to catch it.

Light saw the ball being thrown and tried to catch it with his magic. Unfortunately, his magic wasn't able to capture the ball and it ended up hitting him in the side of the face. Although it was a light wight ball and it wasn't traveling at a fast distance, the shock on it hitting him caused light to stop suddenly. He tripped and fell sliding slightly on the ground. As of to add insult to injury, the ball rolled past him as he lay on the ground.

Light saw the ball being thrown and tried to catch it with his magic. Unfortunately, his magic wasn't able to capture the ball and it ended up hitting him in the side of the face. Although it was a light wight ball and it wasn't traveling at a fast distance, the shock on it hitting him caused light to stop suddenly. He tripped and fell sliding slightly on the ground. As of to add insult to injury, the ball rolled past him as he lay on the ground.

"Oh my Celestia! Light, are you OK?!" Twilight yelled, running over to Light. "A-Are you hurt?!" She asked quickly and nervously.

Light got up, his normally yellow coat now stained with grass and mud.

"I'm ok," he said giving a reassuring smile to Twilight, "just tripped there. Hey, now you can say I fell for you!"