Second Chance Romance (Hinata2000100)

Lux

Light got up, his normally yellow coat now stained with grass and mud.

"I'm ok," he said giving a reassuring smile to Twilight, "just tripped there. Hey, now you can say I fell for you!"

Twilight couldn't help but to giggle at that. "Heh, I guess you're right." She said happily.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Light hagd a good laugh with Twilight. There was nothing to be ashamed at the accident.

"So Twilight, if you could pick your magic, what would you want to do?"

"I mean unicorns can do different types of magic. Some can cast fire or water. Others can heal other ponies. So what type of magic would you like to have if you could choose?"

"I mean unicorns can do different types of magic. Some can cast fire or water. Others can heal other ponies. So what type of magic would you like to have if you could choose?"

"That... is a good question." Twilight mumbled to herself, thinking over it. "Um.... Well.... Let's see here...." Twilight said, tapping on her head with her hoof.

Light waited for twilight to think about her response. The colt's idea was that if Twilight could think of some type of magic she wanted to do, maybe he could find a way for her to try it. The worst that could happen is that she wouldn't be able to do the magic at which point Light could always resume another try with a different ability. He couldn't stand to see her unhappy with not having her cutie mark or not being to do much magic. Hopefully this would help him help her.

After trying for a few minutes, twilight gave up on finding her ideal magic type.

"That's ok. I really didn't know what my magic was going to be until later. Did I ever tell you how I got my cutie mark?"

After trying for a few minutes, twilight gave up on finding her ideal magic type.

"That's ok. I really didn't know what my magic was going to be until later. Did I ever tell you how I got my cutie mark?"

"No, I don't think I've ever heard this story." Twilight said, sitting down on the grass, watching Light with expectant eyes.

"Well, one time I was coming home from a friend's house. It was night time, but it was cloudy so it was really dark. I guess I went the wrong way and ended up in the Everfree Forest. I was lost and scared and thought I'd never see my parents or friends again. Then suddenly my horn started glowing and a ball of light appeared. It helped me get out of the forest and home. When I got home I found that my cutie mark had appeared! So... that's what happened."

"Well, one time I was coming home from a friend's house. It was night time, but it was cloudy so it was really dark. I guess I went the wrong way and ended up in the Everfree Forest. I was lost and scared and thought I'd never see my parents or friends again. Then suddenly my horn started glowing and a ball of light appeared. It helped me get out of the forest and home. When I got home I found that my cutie mark had appeared! So... that's what happened."

"Ooooh! That's interesting!" Twilight said happily. She then looked at her flank, and looked down solemnly.

Light was pleased at the story he told. Then he noticed that Twilight was looking upset about having no cutie mark.

"Don't worry about getting your mark," he said giving her a hug, "You'll get your mark soon. Who knows? You might get it when you least expect it like I did!"

"Actually, there are a few that haven't found their mark yet," Light said thinking about the Cutie Mark Crusaders in his class, "but the good news is you can do some magic. All you are looking at now is finding your ability. Who knows, you might be healing with magic, or casting fire, or even turning invisible! I didn'k know what mine would be until I got mine."

"Actually, there are a few that haven't found their mark yet," Light said thinking about the Cutie Mark Crusaders in his class, "but the good news is you can do some magic. All you are looking at now is finding your ability. Who knows, you might be healing with magic, or casting fire, or even turning invisible! I didn'k know what mine would be until I got mine."

"Hmm... I guess so. I suppose I'm just a bit impatient." Twilight said, then got up and started pacing in a circle. 'What could my talent be? There's so many things I could be good at.' She thought to herself.

"Well, if you need any help in trying something that might lead to getting your cutie mark, I'm here. We have to support each each other as special someponies you know."

Light began to pace as well, thinking about a way to help her. In a way it was his fault for bringing up how he got his cutie mark which reminded Twilight of her lack of a mark. It was an innocent mistake, but one he felt he needed to fix. He owed it to his special somepony to not make her upset.

"Hey, why don't we see if there's a book on magic you'd like at the library?"

(OOC: While we won't be able to RP with Twilight or Spike, we can get a book or so from there).

"Well, if you need any help in trying something that might lead to getting your cutie mark, I'm here. We have to support each each other as special someponies you know."

Light began to pace as well, thinking about a way to help her. In a way it was his fault for bringing up how he got his cutie mark which reminded Twilight of her lack of a mark. It was an innocent mistake, but one he felt he needed to fix. He owed it to his special somepony to not make her upset.

"Hey, why don't we see if there's a book on magic you'd like at the library?"

(OOC: While we won't be able to RP with Twilight or Spike, we can get a book or so from there).

"Hm? Oh, yeah, maybe we should. It would certainly help." Twilight said, finally stopping her pacing.

"Alright then! Le's go," Light said as they proceeded from the park to the library.

"Have you ever met the pony that runs the library named Twilight Sparkle? Actually, now that I think of it, I now know why your name sounds familiar."

"Maybe," Light said as approached the library with a chuckle, "Actually, I only know her a little when I take out a book. She seems to be busy alot, especially with her friends."

The two entered the library which was filled with books. There were a few rules that Light knew when visiting, even when Twilight wasn't around: don't read any private journals, stay on the first floor where the public books were, and don't leave the place a mess. The third one the colt believed was more for twilight's assistant's benefit.

"Ok, so the library is in alphabetical order. Let's see if I can help you find a book on spells. I'll start in the A section, and you can start in the Z area. We'll meet in the middle and see what we've found."

"Maybe," Light said as approached the library with a chuckle, "Actually, I only know her a little when I take out a book. She seems to be busy alot, especially with her friends."

The two entered the library which was filled with books. There were a few rules that Light knew when visiting, even when Twilight wasn't around: don't read any private journals, stay on the first floor where the public books were, and don't leave the place a mess. The third one the colt believed was more for twilight's assistant's benefit.

"Ok, so the library is in alphabetical order. Let's see if I can help you find a book on spells. I'll start in the A section, and you can start in the Z area. We'll meet in the middle and see what we've found."

'I'm supposed to go through half of this library by myself?' Twilight thought to herself. "Oh, sure." Twilight said, trotting off to her designated section.

Light wondered if it was a good idea to ask Twilight to look through all those books. He figured though that she'd get through them fairly quickly. The bulk of the books relating to magic would be located under S for spells or M for magic. There mat be a few that are interspersed in the other areas, but mainly in those sections.

Light had to remain focused in locating books for Twilight. He knew that he could easily go off track and start getting books for him, but this wasn't the purpose for this trip to the library. He wanted to help his special somepony with her magic, and finding books was the best place to start. He already had a few that he floated over with his magic and placed in a pile.

"Hey twilight, I'm up to the letter E. How are you doing?"

Twilight was immersed in searching, but then she heard Light ask how she was doing in her quest of magic books. "Um...." Twilight muttered, scanning over the section she was in. "I'm up to the T section." She told Light. "Not having much luck with my search." She said, looking at the two books she had found on magic.

Light was happy that Twilight had made it to the T section. Judging by where he was and where she was in the library, she was a fast researcher! Then again, it wasn't like there were many books in the X,Y, or Z areas but nevertheless that area had to be looked at as well.

"Great! You got alot done with looking over the library so far. I found a couple off books for you already, and we should find more soon. Section S should have something relation to spells and M for magic. It shouldn't take too long though."

With that light moved on through section F which had many books on farming and flying, but little with magic. There was one book called Finding Your Cutie Mark and another called Finding Your Magical Ability that he levitated over to the small pile of books. Light saw a book titled Finding Your Special Somepony and smiled at it. Before he needed that book, but now that he had Twilight, he didn't need that help any more.