Colt's Fanfic Update and Interest Post 8/6/2012

Bronynumber299

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which Story do you want me to work on?(Next time I'm bored.)

• Spike's Day Off
    • Zombie Frog Thingy's Adventure
    • Grim Dark fic?
    • Clopfic?(Ugh)
  2. 2. Would You like to help me write a story?Like our own special one!!!

• Yes!
    • NO!
    • Maybe
    • Depends PM me bout it.

Hi guys!As I said in my blog my fanfics are going to be on deviantart so I might put a link in my sig at some time.So at the moment I am stuck in the middle of Spike's Day Off.I have only gotten in 2 chapters and have not even introduced all the characters yet.Now a while back somepony said I should do a Panty & Stocking and MLP crossover.First off I'm not doing that (sorry Rosie) but I might do a Death Note crossover.In a poll I will put a list of stuff I might do and you can vote on which ones interest you and I will have another poll where one (un) lucky person might be able to collaborate with me to make a story.Also me and String Heart have talked a bit and we might also do a fanfic together.

Okay thank you guys!Um yeah.......yeah...~Colt

You didn't explicitly ask for feedback on the story so I'm not going to say anything specific on that count. I'd recommend you continue with Spike's Day Off, add more to the chapters you've already got up since they're kind of sparse. You could consider uploading it to FiMFiction after you put some more work into it.

As for a collab work I would err against that for the moment since we don't know one another. Perhaps we should talk for a bit first? I don't even have many writing examples of my own to put up, the only one being this: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/23117/Love-at-Dawn. Don't feel obliged, it's just a casual offer.

I like how clopfic is winning, incidentally. I'm going to strongly recommend against writing a clopfic, but that's your call.