Darkness Rising ((OOC Discussion))

You are walking through a forest then you come to a clearing you see a bowl shaped hole in the ground the middle is on fire.A black humanoid figure outlined in dark red sits before it.It stands up and looks at you with white eyes and a sinister smile showing off shark teeth.It's arm turns into a black tentacle it shoots at at you and wraps you up in it.Darkness is consuming you and right before it covers your eyes you see the creatures sinister smile again..........

Well that is the prologue are you interested?This is a new RP I'm controlling.This will be the OOC Discussion thread that might end up being a cast list among other things.

I'll be using a earth pony named Magic Mix who mixes potions and has a very strong knowledge of magic and as an after affect of using potions for her life she has developed powers herself.

Then I'll be using her baby dragon apprentice Rocco.Like every dragon he can breath fire but this fire is dangerous.He is kind of a bad boy he wears a leather jacket and finger less gloves.Though he is like that he takes his job seriously and looks up to Magic Mix.Rocco is also quite serious when it comes to a fight he is always ready the little dragon keeps a pocket knife with him at all times.Him and Magic Mix have been through alot together so they are almost like brother and sister.

So that is about it so come one and come all.

CAST LIST

Bronynumber299-Magic Mix and Rocco

CloudShimmers-Cloud

FireHeart

VostokArkwing-Blayze Blast

king121222-Zero

NovaArkwing-As himself!

Silver Swirl

String Heart1257

I'm interested: will be using a version of myself apped for crossovers and accepted. He's a unicorn who has no memory of his origins but knows very potent spells from the following:

1. The Mother trilogy

2. Golden Sun and Golden Sun: The Lost Age

3. Shining in the Darkness

His mark is a gamepad which represents his mastery and development of magic based on games.