Darkness Rising ((OOC Discussion))

I only got to rp with that character once in my own thread in crossovers that died. Why keep him around? I don't care if it is considered a form of suicide... I've done it enough times that it doesn't hurt anymore to discard a character. I'm a monster....

*throws character back into the Aperture Science Emergency Evidencs Incinerator*

*Picks him out*

FINE!You can be in!Jeez stop trying to kill him!I just didn't want to get it toooo big.Anyway what will be happening in this RP?Well our characters will be walking around the forest (everfree) because we are logical.Then we find the crater bowl thingus.Now the fire is still there but the figure is not so kinda want to check it out and thats all your getting for now.But you might want to go in armed you never know what might be lurking in the darkness....

*Picks him out*

FINE!You can be in!Jeez stop trying to kill him!I just didn't want to get it toooo big.Anyway what will be happening in this RP?Well our characters will be walking around the forest (everfree) because we are logical.Then we find the crater bowl thingus.Now the fire is still there but the figure is not so kinda want to check it out and thats all your getting for now.But you might want to go in armed you never know what might be lurking in the darkness....

Actually if we wanted could we get creative reasons for some of the characters like my OC I really want to try something out with it.