Return to Ravnica (M:TG) Interest gauge and brainstorming

Werewolves and a few BIG creatures, like ghoultree. I just kinda threw the red and green decks together then chipped away the excess cards. I think I also have a Blighted Steel in there that I acquired recently in a trade.

I have several types of decks myself. I love my black-white combo deck I nicknamed "Kill All Humans." ^^

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh how I await this RP.

Which makes me feel even guiltier. My day off sucked. For lots of reasons. But I'm going to work on my nice big intro for you guys tomorrow during my downtime at work. Rest assured, this will be up and running absolutely positively as soon as possible. So get excited! Get me psyched! Tell me what's on your minds about those characters you're cooking up!

Which makes me feel even guiltier. My day off sucked. For lots of reasons. But I'm going to work on my nice big intro for you guys tomorrow during my downtime at work. Rest assured, this will be up and running absolutely positively as soon as possible. So get excited! Get me psyched! Tell me what's on your minds about those characters you're cooking up!

Well this is what I have right now

Name: Silver Charger

Sex: Male

Appearance: Taupe colored coat with a dark beige mane and yellow eyes. wears Izzet League

Attire. (Has a small steam pack on his side, a steam powered/gem controlled gauntlet on his left

foreleg, and elegant form fitting light and dark striped burgundy body suit, a gold bordered blue and burgundy leather jacket.)

Species: Earth Pony

Physique: Average build

Cutie Mark: Tangled ball of interlocking tubes with red and blue mana flowing through them.

Origin/Residence: Ravnica

Occupation: Aiding in the management of the systems that keep modern infrastructure and convenience up and running. Such as water and heating.

Motivation: Loyalty to Niv-Mizzet, to bring enough glory to the Izzet League so that the general populace stops looking at them like over glorified mechanics.

Likes: Learning about mana flow, studying machinery, doing things his own way, finding unorthodox solutions.

Dislikes: Following orders as given

Flaws: Impulsive, lazy demeanor

Personality: Buries himself in work and talks to his weirds frequently earning him many funny looks. He is a loyal agent of Niv-Mizzert (even though he doesn’t always follow instructions given to him through the fire mind) and always gets his tasks done.

Character summary: As a newborn foal, Silver Charger's parents abandoned and him to the care of the Izzet Guild Mages. The Izzet don't make the best parents but they make excellent teachers, as a young colt the league found that he had a talent for energy manipulation and conjuring elementals. Like all Izzet he is a master machinist and bright inventor, but his true talent is with the forces behind the technology. Energy dances at his hooves commanded the same one would command an automaton and the forging or elementals was as natural to him as breathing. Skills Niv-Mizzert took notice.

Once he turned 18 Niv-Mizzet sent him on a mission, sabatoge the heating systems to cause a high profile cult building to burn down, the dragon's test was mostly for amusement he did not expect the youth to succeed. When he not only succeeded, but neutralized the Cult members that came after him Niv-Mizzet granted him entry into the firemind. Now performing public maintenance is but a cover, his real occupation is performing "fun" and "interesting" jobs for the dragon himself.

Total Eclipse,http://wiki.mtgsalva...le/Izzet_Leaguehave a look at this because we can base characters around this and it should work.

Oh and to Kirby. Is this going in the 18+? Just a thought.

Haha, I'm I bit ahead of you it seems.

Name: Wrench hoof (Wrenchy for short)

Sex: Female

Appearance: Wrenchy is a light grey pony with dark blue hair that is similar to the Izzet league colour of blue. She also wears the attire of the league. (Has a small steam pack on her side, a steam powered/gem controlled gauntlet on her left foreleg, and elegant form fitting light and dark striped burgundy body suit, a gold bordered blue and burgundy leather jacket.) ((<-- totally not copy paste ;-) )) But she can also be seen with some inventions on for testing. But she is never without her flux glove that she wears on her front right hoof.

Species: Pegasus

Physique: Slimish build (i.e not a lot of muscle)

Cutie Mark: Her greatest invention the flux glove (A glove that enables flux manipulation) ((helps you shoot magic things from your hoof))

Occupation: Head assistant of the Izzet leagues finest inventors. Working to help put the Izzet league on the map

Motivation: Wrench has an extreme devotion to her clan and will do anything to help there standing as a whole.

Likes: To invent and study how enemies fight in combat and use that information to create a better arsenal for the Izzet league

Dislikes: Sticking to a plan. She usually likes to take on the problem on the spot

Flaws: Too patriotic towards her clan. She has been caught out once or twice because of hearing others insult the league

Personality: Wrench is what some ponies call 'quirky' but she spends most of her time trying to act 'normal' which doesn't usually work out. If shes not in the workshop inventing she is scouting about for information so she may make the league more efficient and to make the lives of the others easier.

Roleplay Type: World of Equestria

Name: Shadowcloak

Species: Unicorn

Appearance:

my_Pony.png

Cutie Mark: A black, hooded figure holding a dagger.

Physique: Thin but slightly lean.

Origin: Ravnica

Guild: Cult of Rakdos

Motivation: His desire to kill and make a profit of it has made him a reputable, albeit silent and deadly assassin.

Likes: Stabbing, Assassinations, Stealing, Dancing, Drinking famous wines, Cute girls, Snarky rich people (for money).

Dislikes: The local authorities, A plan gone awry, Strawberries, Snarky rich people (for snarky).

Flaws: Relies heavily on acrobatics to avoid damage, and is left awfully weak when he does get hit. He also tends to be a bit hot-headed at times, getting into trouble that could get him killed but uncaring of it anyways.

Personality: Crazy. The best kind of crazy.

(What I got so far...)

Name: Shift Captian Pantheon

Appearance: Light tan coat with deep orange eyes. His mane is in a spartan style mohawk and is colored black and blood red. His tail is the same but long straight but jagged at the end. He has a tattoo of the Boros Legion crest on his left shoulder. Half of his right ear is missing and he has a scar over his left eye. Pantheon dresses in his custom made heavy patrol plate armor with chainmail and cotton underlay. He has a helmet but rarely wears it. His armor is steel in color with accents of red and white. His armor proudly displays the Boros crest and is dressed with several medals of valor.

Species: Earth Pony

Physique: Large musclar build. Very buff. Larger than most ponies his age.

Cutie Mark: A large shield in front of two crossed spears.

Guild: Boros Legion

Occupation: Former Boros Legion Military. Currently, Legion of Wojek Police Force: Partially tasked with the management and leading of policing patrols on the streets of Ravnica.

Motivation: Unbreakable loyalty to the Boros Legion. Family were all members. Wants to clean up the streets and make sure justice is served swiftly and mercilessly.

Likes: Protecting the weak, bringing swift justice to criminals and the enemies of Ravnica, and the sweet adrenialine rush of battle.

Dislikes: Criminals, weak opponents, inactivity, and insubordination.

Strengths: Very strong, somewhat agile, ruthless in battle, and is a brilliant military tactician.

Flaws: Easily annoyed, lacks flight/magic, and has a large ego.

Weapons:

1) Large Shield that can cover most of his body and a 2 yard tungsten tiped spear.

2)Spare short sword and combat knife.

3) His back up weapon is the advanced Lawgiver Mk2 pistol based on designs his grandfather stole from an Izzet League research facility.

Personality: Pantheon has an iron will and when he is told to acomplish something he does no matter how difficult the situation or what must be done. His loyalty to the Boros Legion knows no bounds as his liniage is deeply rooted within the Legion itself. Because of his many successes on the battlefield within the streets of Ravnica he has grown to have a very high image of himself. He will protect the innocents of Ravnica at any cost and puts his life on the line everyday. He rarely goes a day without someone trying to kill him... which is how he likes it. Interesting.

Character summary:

Pantheon was born to a long line of loyal Boros Legion soldiers. His father, grandfather, great-grandfather, and 6 generations in the past were all soldiers for the Boros Legion. Early on in Pantheon's childhood his father instilled in him the values of honor, courage, and above all else justice. The first book he ever read was the Boros Legion Book of the Law. He also recieved his physical training early on as well. His father molded him into the finest warrior of this generation of Boros Legion ponies. Pantheon quickly grew in the ranks of the Boros Legion military. He became know for his ruthless efficency and relentless assaults on enemy positions. He earend many medals reflecting valor, courage, and honor in the face of insurmountable odds. After 10 years of service, Pantheon recieved the highest honorable discharge possible.

However, Pantheon felt that his dream of being Ravnica's Symbol of the Law was still not furfilled. The streets are still littered with criminals preying on the weak, thus he joined the Legion of Wojek, a group within the Boros Legion that acts as Ravnica's crack police force. Pantheon's training paid off very well as he again scaled the ranks. Now he is the rank of Shift Captian, responsible for overseeing and praticipating in the day-to-day patrols of Ravnica withing his sector. His coworkers and fellow soldiers highly respect him both in rank and in character wanting to be just like him. They treat him like an action hero. Pantheon is now well know within all the guilds of Ravnica as "the Lawman," "Judge Pantheon," "The Judge, Jury, and Excecutioner," as well as "The Law."

Inspiration for Character: Judge Dredd

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLwNKEQ4ir4