Pinkie Keen, the return of the twitchy tail.

PinkamenaPi3

Pinkie hid under a park bench, she looked at her tail then crawled to her next hiding spot. A worried expression was shown upon her face as her tail began to twitch. "Uh-oh!" She hid under the park bench once again covering her head with her hooves.

(I decided to copy/paste from my starter that I made recently... I think it fits for the situation, oh, and imagine the attached photos as a pony with the suit.)

A sudden twinkle in the sky can be seen...

Falling at beyond terminal velocity towards Earth, a strange sort of pony seems to be descending at a high rate towards the ground. In other words... falling. Falling head first as he faces the ground... yet not a single utter or scream comes from it, as if it's not afraid. Either it's not afraid of heights, dying, or maybe it has a way to make it to the ground safely... of course, the only ponies that might notice are those that tend to look up at the sky a lot... and Dark Star, the pony in question, figures that hardly anypony would be looking up right now, since there's no reason to... plus, a teeny-tiny black dot in the sky might be a little hard to see... as the stallion wears a jet-black tight-fitting suit. It's almost as if the material of the article of clothing is a second skin for him. His helmet piercing right through the air below him as he descends. The said helmet seeming to come to a literal point on both the front and back... the part of the head piece in front of his face being longer than the back 'half'. The unknown town below him becoming more and more visible with almost every second of his fall... his front hooves retracted and his hind legs straightened out, as he gracefully continues to dive into the ground. Once he reaches a close enough distance from ground level, he discontinues his dive and spreads his limbs, facing his whole body toward the ground, the air resistance slowing down his fall a little bit... then, with just a single thought process... four large, black, ribbon like objects shoot out of his back, forming large loops that seem to just suddenly emerge. From below, it could look like he suddenly grew tentacles out of his back... but that's hardly these things' purpose. As they seem to act as his parachute, and they do their job quite nicely... until suddenly a bird that seemed to come out of nowhere flies right by the black stallion... almost grazing his head, as he loses focus, and as a result, retracting his chute! The loops retracting into his back area, and he falls straight toward a park bench that just might be enough to break his fall... not without a hint or so of pain, of course.

post-3711-0-69493800-1344916880_thumb.jp