Idea: My Paper Pony (Crossover that takes place in the Paper Mario Universe)

Just a funny idea I got recently. All of Equestria has become flat and 2 dimensional, akin to the world of Paper Mario. The basic plot is to get the elements as usual but they have been scattered across the land and are guarded by fearsome foes. The Mane 6 will be playable but they still need help from other ponies to succeed. Any other suggestions are welcome!

Current cast

1. Mareio- SilverSwirl

2. Applejack- Harrington Sleuth

3. Fluttershy- hinata

4. Twilight Sparkle-

5. Pinkie Pie

6. Rarity-

7. Rainbow Dash-

OC's are welcome and all background ponies are allowed!

Rainbow Dash would be similar to Parakarry minus the letter delivery aspect. Twilight could enchant like Merlee and buff up the characters in tense situations (at my discretion), or have Tattle like Goombario.

Alrighty! I have a few things about original Paper Mario to brush up on but we'll get started soon!

Also: Flim and Flam are already going to be Chet Rippo and Rip Cheeto for the purposes of the RP.

Chet Rippo (Flim) is the "adjuster", he'll buff you up in one way but other aspects will go down a grade.

Rip Cheeto (Flam) sells items, all for the same price. However, to get the better things, be prepared to get massively ripped off buying worthless things like dried apples.

Alrighty! I have a few things about original Paper Mario to brush up on but we'll get started soon!

Also: Flim and Flam are already going to be Chet Rippo and Rip Cheeto for the purposes of the RP.

Chet Rippo (Flim) is the "adjuster", he'll buff you up in one way but other aspects will go down a grade.

Rip Cheeto (Flam) sells items, all for the same price. However, to get the better things, be prepared to get massively ripped off buying worthless things like dried apples.

All right. Just lemme know when you make it :D

Just so you know, as GM, I am controlling Mareio. I have intimate knowledge of his skill set in Paper Mario 64.

This is the official OoC thread now. Please post your OoC comments here.