Greetings

Rabukurafuto

Rabu? I recognize you. You're Phil's (or CrazyNinjaPenguin's) prereader, I think. You helped make Echoing on Fragile Winds a masterpiece, I believe. Or a decent story. Things look different in hindsight. XD Anyway, the name's Allura, and welcome to the site. I'm free for RP at anytime.

Rabu? I recognize you. You're Phil's (or CrazyNinjaPenguin's) prereader, I think. You helped make Echoing on Fragile Winds a masterpiece, I believe. Or a decent story. Things look different in hindsight. XD Anyway, the name's Allura, and welcome to the site. I'm free for RP at anytime.

Wow, that silly, silly story feels like forever ago... :blush:

Surrender your story to me...

Considering its contents, it (like all of my pre-pony stuff) is not the kind of thing I could share on this site outside 18+ sections... Not to mention it's a number of years old now and not in any way related to ponies. :P

Instead, you can have this link to one of my far more recent SFW pony shipping fics: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/36203/1/Friendship-is-Magic%3B-Love-is-Confusing/Part-1 :)

Hmm, the villain thing is a kind of difficult question. The site is kind of wary of the level of evil allowed in the RP. While, a more villainous character may be allowed on occasion, it still has to fit the rules of the RP, which prohibit excessive violence and outright cruelty. We've had some darker, villain type characters approved before (my OC Arcana would be a good example), but that's definitely a bit of a gray area.

You can definitely have your character be mean or kind of a jerk though. I have a lot of fun RPing Gilda. :)