A story idea I need Feedback on

So everyone has read the story of a brony (or sometimes non-brony) getting into Equestria in some way or another. But I have a concept that might make a good story, but I'm not sure. if you would care to hear about it and give feedback, keep reading. Otherwise another post would be better for you.

Read as a book jacket cover.

"Bronies throughout the world wish to go to Equestria. And there is good news and bad news about that. The good news is, they all get their wish granted. The bad news is, they ALL get their wish granted. With a population explosion, many thousand confused stallions and mares, and knowledge of the human world climbing, how will Equestria handle some thousand ponified bronies?"

A self-insert.

You're going to have to do a lot of work to make this a good one, I think. So many people appearing at once is going to have huge ramifications, as you said, so preplanning will be important since there's a lot you're inevitably going to be keeping track of.

See, if you don't explore the full ramifications of the idea, it just becomes any old self-insert story. The idea's pretty unique, but you have to use it to it's full.