The Pokemon Center (Trading and Battles!)

Oh god, DX I completely forgot about Wifi. And my Pokemon White is currently undercover on a secret mission, so that's just absolutely peachy. DARN YOU SISTER WHO DOES THINGS WITHOUT CONSENT.

Heh, well, whenever you're ready.

I've heard of Pokemon Conquest. There goes the whole "Pokemon are not tools of war" idea, right out the window. XD But I find the game interesting and I might consider getting it.

It's fun so far, though not a patch on the regular series. It's still early days though, so I'll give it a while longer before I give a full verdict.

Well, I find that hacking pokemon really defeats one of the purposes of the game, since if pokemon were really that easy to collect, it wouldn't be much of a challenge. But if you put it that way with the whole even pokemon thing, then I say go for it!

Well, it's not so much for collecting pokemon as it is tweaking them. i.e. "I have this pokemon I want to add to my team, but it has the wrong nature/ability/gender etc."

This question of the week is...."If you were a Pokemon, which Pokemon would you be?" Note that there is a difference between being a Pokemon, and your favorite Pokemon.

Tough call. Absol is one of my favs, so that would be tempting, but I'd probably go for something with psychic powers because I love that kind of stuff. Maybe Alakazam for the crazy-high intelligence, Hypno for hypnotic powers, or Gardevoir because the other two are ugly XD Honourable mention to Espeon, who is really cool but loses out due to lack of hands.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Shameless revival APPROVED!

Anyways, I've decided to get off my lazy bum and start playing again. I've just beaten Pokemon White 2 a week ago, and it would've taken me less than a month to finish if it weren't for my laziness before the Elite 4. Anyways, I'm up for battle and trades, but due to issues with pokemon, I can only trade on Pokemon White, and battle on Pokemon White 2. :3

I'll have my code for White 2 down in a sec.

• 1 month later...

Is this thing still active? I finally picked up Pokemon White 2 for Christmas, and now I'm right back into the Pokemon scene. Then I notice some rper posting about flat battles, and I suddenly recall seeing this thread quite some time ago. A little poke about the search features, and I find it's looking a little dead. So I wonder if maybe giving it a max revive might get it back on it's feet. After all if I'm interested and at least one other players is vaguely interested, especially with this recent Pokemon X and Y announcement restoring interest, then maybe a revival might be on the cards?

Just in case this somehow pans out and we see wonderful, wonderful life blossoming, here's my friend codes.

Pokemon Black: 3826 7631 4615

Pokemon White 2(Only on fourth gym, so won't see action for a bit longer): 3053 6690 7090

I do have Diamond and HeartGold too, but I always move my best Pokemon to the newest game once I'm Champion, and just keep them for the occasional replay.

I'm no EV-Trainer, but I've got quite a few Pokemon, including a few level 100s as I've been playing since Pokemon Yellow (Not quite early enough for Red/Blue), and I'm up for battling and trading.

Aha! Chocoswirl is fully healed! (Pokemon pun ftw)

I've been kinda inactive around here for a while, but seeing someone post here has got me all riled up~ Anyways, I think I might be interested in battling and such, but I need to find some time when I'm not busy~

Aw yeah, Pokemon Thread.

I own: White and White 2 (I have HG somewhere, but I have no idea where it is.)

Names: In both White and White 2, I am Chris.

Friend Codes:

White: 3268 4086 0421

White 2:3783 8055 2029

Favorite Pokemon: Glaceon, Dragonite, Heracross, etc.

Starter choices:

1: Squirtle

2: Cyndaquil

3: Treecko/Torchic

4: Piplup

5: Oshawott

6 (speculated): Froakie

Teams:

White:

Heracross, Hydreigon, Samurott, Dragonite, Shiny Charizard(Breeding), Bisharp

White 2:

Arcanine, Samurott, Weavile, Lucario, Glaceon, Krookodile.

Favorite Types: Ice, Water, Ghost.

Other: Shoot me a PM if you register me!

I'm also better at stuff on my White. Much more Pokemon and stronger.

Hooray! Posts! My master plan has succeeded! Now I'll make a more formal app thingy, as per the original guidelines!

Games You Own:

[colour=#282828]Pokemon Black: 3826 7631 4615[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Pokemon White 2(Now have a Sandslash so I'll beat that pesky Zebstrika): 3053 6690 7090 [/colour]

[colour=#282828]Pokemon Heartgold[/colour] and Pokemon Diamond I do own but will need some work put in to make them competitive.

If names are important then for some bewildering reason I go by Matthew on all but Pokemon White 2, where I'm Cainiam.

Favorite Pokemon:[colour=#282828] Heracross! With Marowak as a very close second.[/colour]

Starter Pokemon Choice:[colour=#282828] Well for first playthroughs I went Bulbasaur, Totodile, Mudkip, Piplup, Snivy.[/colour]

Pokemon Team:[colour=#282828] Level 100: Heracross, Marowak, Staraptor, Weavile, Scizor, Gallade (I do have more level 100s, but these guys are my standard team.)[/colour]

[colour=#282828]Level 50: Bisharp, Sawk, Vespiquen, Kabutops, Empoleon, Stoutland. (My Shiny Kabutops looks like a Scyther)[/colour]

Favorite Types[colour=#282828]: Bug, Water, Psychic[/colour]

Other:[colour=#282828] I have never really battle competitively according to any rules, but I am aware of the basics. Which pokemon are uber, the one item and banned items, and such. My team aren't EV-trained, so I don't know how they'll perform against a trainers who's are, probably very poorly, but I don't mind giving it a try. I'm open to any sort of battles, and if you want to trade, then I'm open for that kind of stuff too. Just PM me, or better yet post something in this thread to help keep it active.[/colour]

[colour=#282828]I'm English, but a university student, so while times are more flexible than if I had a job, I'm still on British Time. On an average day I'll be online until 2 or 3AM GMT, so nothing super duper late.[/colour]