You are/What do?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THE LIVING LEGEND, THE ONE AND ONLY! FRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNZZZZY!

Buuuuuuuut srsly what you gon do with that picture :P

I aint no spoon! I am fork!

heavy-weight-black-plastic-fork__87578_zoom.jpg

Well, I planned on making a signature, you want to give me any specifics on how you'd like it?

You are ninja, what do? Honestly, why was this not posted yet...?

Well, I planned on making a signature, you want to give me any specifics on how you'd like it?

You are ninja, what do? Honestly, why was this not posted yet...?

Because everypony knows im the ninja!

ryuhayabusa-snes_actrun.png

Wait, make sig as in, draw, or supreme editing skills.

Congratulations! Your iLinkhopper is yours to command. He can do a multitude of things! What do?

I give her the money that I take.

You are now going to dream of Discord every night of your life, and when you wake up one event from the dream will come true.

I ask you one question.

What do?

Well I play my cards right. I introduce one pony right when I enter then wake myself up. Now I have my own rainbow dash!

You have the voice of Lenard Nimoy. What do?

Walk down the street, pick random people and follow them narrating every single action they do. Afterwards, threat to eat their world ._.

You're sitting in an airplane during flight when you accidentally notice Elvis Presley hiding in the baggage locker. What do?

@Linkhopper:

And seriously, Link, consider that you don't have to quote everyone when responding. People are actually smart enough to know who you're addressing with your words. Moreover, that's a 'notification' annoyance when somebody tries to follow only few but meaningful topics. Plus, it makes the threads extra long. When quoting only words, then maybe a line or two doesn't matter. But images are a vastly different thing. My 3 cents :)

Wh-why would you delete me ;_;

browhy-why-would-you-say-that-bro.jpg

(Linkhopper.exe has been deleted, shutting down)

:-(

I take the tongs and eat mah salads! (I paid for it!)

Also I wire the robot up to a hamster wheel, that makes the hamster wheel spin, and power my house.

The user below me has crashed, windows can fix the problem or something else along the lines of dropping a piano upon your head. What do?

Archived