Who in Celestia am I? Well...

Valencetiger

About Myself: I like to RP, play online games, chill with friends, theorycraft and talk of interesting stories.

How I found Canterlot.com: I looked it up on Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Some of my friends introduced me to the show. I must say that at first I didn't quite get it, but it eventually started to entertain me the more I watched it. It's one of those shows that inspires the imagination to beyond its normal limits!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle
Hello, everypony! Let me start off my saying that I'm glad I found an active MLP RP site, and I simply cannot wait to start. I've got plenty of ideas stored in my head, and even one wicked cross-over RP that I've been developing all summer. Soon, I'll start a cross-over RP thread about it, and see what you guys think of it :) it will be a story that spans across worlds, hearts, and souls...a perfect saga to reveal the new and mysterious land of Coltara.

Thanks :) I'm glad to be here! I have to say though...I am SO glad for the auto-save feature for forum posts! I spent about two hours typing stuff for a thread, and I accidently went back a page, and lost the words! But, fortunately, that auto-save brought it all back ^^ so I'm happy.

Welcome to Canterlot! One thing I've noticed is a lot of really good RPers tend to be the most creative writers! That being said, ever given thought to writing Fanfics? If you wana take a crack at it and share with us a story in your head that pans out farther than a RP can take it, I hope you'll consider visiting the Creativity section!

Actually, the story I'm putting up for RP is actually being transformed into a FanFic as we speak ^^ I've been working on it all summer, and I really like it. It's got so much potential to it, it makes me shiver with excitement! :D I'm actually posting it for RPing as a test, so to speak, to see how people will like it.

Alright! The Coltaran Chronicles thread has finally begun! Please check it out in the Cross-over RP section of the forums. While lengthy, I promise it will be an interesting read...and best of all it is only a mere fraction of the lore of Coltara! More will be released, but this basically gives the basics on what you need to know to be a part of the story.

Good to meet you, Mystic! It would be nice to RP with you some time, as well. For now, I'm trying to be respectful of the site's rules and wait for my character application to be accepted before I do the World of Equestria section. Eh, I guess I can just work on CC for now.

Good to meet you, Mystic! It would be nice to RP with you some time, as well. For now, I'm trying to be respectful of the site's rules and wait for my character application to be accepted before I do the World of Equestria section. Eh, I guess I can just work on CC for now.

I look forward to RPing with you as well ^_^ /)*(\ brohoof