[Sweet Apple Acres] Sunday! Sunday SUNDAY!

flutterscotch

Disclaimer: In case you are wondering how this RP came to pass:

ApplejackFIMtruck_200_M_unknown.jpg

I present "Applejack's Farm Truck". Way to go Hasbro.

Welcome, everypony to the third annual Sweet Apple Acres MONSTER TRUCK RALLY!

I'm your host, 4-Speed and with me is my co-host BrandySnap. Say " hi" to the ponies out there, BrandySnap.

"Hi, ponies out there who are listening to us describe the Monster Truck Rally, or watching it right on front of their eyes which are on their face!"

Enough. It's another BYOOTIFUL day here in Equestria. The sun's shining, the birds are chirping, and the smell of diesel's in the air. That humming ain't coming from no humming birds, ain't that right, Brandy.

""S right, Speedy! Its from engines. Engines in trucks, which are on the track in front of us. You can hear them."

Ok, they got it, Brandy. Folks, we've got a fine line up of ve-hickles ready to smash, crash and bash junkers for your amusement....

"...And by "smash, crash and you mean run over those beat up cars, right Speedy? Those cars that are stacked right there in the field?"

Yeah. We've got all kinds of road monsters, road hogs, farm trucks outfitted with tractor tires, and wheeled beast out there in the field, just gearing to tear it up.

"Tear up the grass and make it muddy, right Speedy? Boy is Applejack gonna be mad when she sees what they did to....

Will you shut your trap? Sheezy-whiz! Well, it's time to meet our fine contestants. Contestant number one, who are you and where ya from?