[Closed!] Hearts and Hooves Day Dance! Apply Here!

Wow... so many OC's turning bi. A this rate my OC with be alone forever! WAH!!!!

lol JK

*pinkie pops out of hole* "hey! that's what I said!" I know how ya feel... Maybe brew and pepper should hook up!

Um so i know im a little behind but if its ok i would like to participate. If its too late then no big i was just wondering if it was ok. I can wiggle my in without any trouble! :sad:

No, that's completely okay to have bi characters! Every character that I have in here is currently bi and I'm not sure that I mentioned it before at all haha.

I've seen Moonlight Frost, and read through her app juuust to make sure. She can join in. ^^ *Official Star Storm seal of approval*

Wow, perfet timing Bahamut! The host (me ^^) actually just happened to log in. Umm.. It's not too late at all, I can help you get caught up in a heartbeat if you'd like, just message me over chat C: Also.. If you'd be so kind as to fill out an app (found on page one of this thread) that would rock! Especially if you have a male character.. But if you don't, thats totally okay too :3

Hey, I'd let you. ^^ Umm.. We could use a Vinyl at the Dance..? =D Lol.

*Fluttershy voice* ..I'd like to be a dictionary..

.....HO my gawhd.. Tom........ Make an app for him.. And we'll see ^-^

Name: Tom Johnson

Race: igneous

Brief History: he was born and raised in little rock by his parents Brock and roxanne his parents later adopted another child, toms soon to be brother dwayne shortly after the adoption the Johnson's went out for a picnic right after they were through there was a blinding flash and his family mysteriously disappeared, except him he ran for help and was later held as a suspect in the initial investigations but there were absolutely no clues as to what had happened and celestia saw that young tom was sincere so she declared his innocence, celestia then ceased the investigation and tom was set free... He never gave up hope... he knew they were out there somewhere... And someday he would find them... So he began his journey... Something changed in tom after that... He got into drugs he was addicted to 'rock' (cocaine) and traveled the globe as a vagrant... One day while in canterlot after he had smoked just a tad too much he wandered into and passed out in the royal maze where lady rarity found him... And she loved him and took care of him... He thought that he had found true love... Only to have his heart torn out... He has been drug free since then too, he vowed to "never get that stoned again"

Looks: he is tall, dark and while he may not be the most handsome geode out there he is everything a girl could want

Cutie Mark: he has a small crack on his side in the shape of a lightning bolt that he got for surviving a huge fall, the bolt is for power

Personality: tom is really good with the ladies while he may look hard and unrefined he is a real smooth talker, while he may be bolder then most guys he has a real soft spot for girls and if any guys are disturbing any of his friends... Well everypony knows not to mess with him or he'll rock their world

Likes: the ladies, punk rock, rockband, Applejack daniels on the rocks, long walks on the beach and his favorite movie is rocky

Dislikes: water, rock climbing, birds, he is afraid of volcanoes, shopping for shoes and rarity for breaking his heart

Random fact: tom is part of an organization trying to free all pet rocks in captivity

Name: Twitch Reaction

Brief History: Twitch was born and raised in Manehattan. His parents left him in the care of his older brother HIgh Flyer while they went on vacation. It was from High Flyer he learned the ends and outs of Parkour. Both of them being Earth Ponies his brother taught him a valuable lesson. "The Pegasi may own the skys but that doesn't mean we can't rent it for a few seconds." This lesson stuck with Twitch and taught him that just because he was an Earth Pony doesn't mean he is limited and his love for running and soaring through the sky earned him his cutie mark. Their parents returned and saw what Twitch had become and had hoped to cure this by sending him to live in Ponyville with his grandmother. If it didn't have buildings he couldn't get hurt. Right?

Looks: Amber skin, strong front and back legs, not very big in muscularity and of average height. A few small cuts here and there. Dark brown mane. Scruffy on top. Bright brown eyes

Cutie Mark: The silhouette of a pony jumping through a cloud

Personality: Brash at times and having no fear he forgets that others do not share his love of taking chances. Smart and very observant are qualites this pony has. After all when your trying to challenge the Pegasi and the skies with no wings anypony would have to be. He has a kind heart and loves to have fun however his idea of fun may have you jumping out of a tree into a lake. trusting others could use some works. Manehattan taught him that not everypony is to be trusted.

Likes: Jumping, running, pushing limits, heights, fun, challenges, beating Pegasi.

Dislikes: losing, bullies, crying (it makes him sad), not knowing what to do and being stuck.

Hope this is ok. IM gonna jump on in now! i will delete the posts if this APP is shot down

Name: Twitch Reaction

Brief History: Twitch was born and raised in Manehattan. His parents left him in the care of his older brother HIgh Flyer while they went on vacation. It was from High Flyer he learned the ends and outs of Parkour. Both of them being Earth Ponies his brother taught him a valuable lesson. "The Pegasi may own the skys but that doesn't mean we can't rent it for a few seconds." This lesson stuck with Twitch and taught him that just because he was an Earth Pony doesn't mean he is limited and his love for running and soaring through the sky earned him his cutie mark. Their parents returned and saw what Twitch had become and had hoped to cure this by sending him to live in Ponyville with his grandmother. If it didn't have buildings he couldn't get hurt. Right?

Looks: Amber skin, strong front and back legs, not very big in muscularity and of average height. A few small cuts here and there. Dark brown mane. Scruffy on top. Bright brown eyes

Cutie Mark: The silhouette of a pony jumping through a cloud

Personality: Brash at times and having no fear he forgets that others do not share his love of taking chances. Smart and very observant are qualites this pony has. After all when your trying to challenge the Pegasi and the skies with no wings anypony would have to be. He has a kind heart and loves to have fun however his idea of fun may have you jumping out of a tree into a lake. trusting others could use some works. Manehattan taught him that not everypony is to be trusted.

Likes: Jumping, running, pushing limits, heights, fun, challenges, beating Pegasi.

Dislikes: losing, bullies, crying (it makes him sad), not knowing what to do and being stuck.

Hope this is ok. IM gonna jump on in now! i will delete the posts if this APP is shot down

we are talking about starstorm here your app is 99% asured to be approved

"We are talking about Star Storm here" what is THAT supposed to mean?! Lol. x3 But yeeaaahhh... Your app is approved, Bahamut. *Official Star Storm seal of approval*

This could be a prime opprotunity to introduce my new OC Bass Drop! I just submitted him! ^^ Unless someone want's to do Vinyl insted. OR BOTH?!?!?! 0.o

I don't know if I'm too late, but here's a quick application.

Name: Littlecloud

Race: Pegasus

Brief History: Littlecloud can't remember anything from his past, he only remembers waking up in the Everfree forest with some other ponies his age.

Cutie Mark: None yet. ;_;

Random Fact: He takes deep comfort in the clouds. Though cna live without them.

Personality: Shy, reserved. Though once he opens up, he has no problem doing something silly or embarissing around them.

Anything I missed: I'll edit this if I'm not too late, I just wanted this viewed asap.

......OH. MY. MOTHER. !@#$%&^*ING. GAWHD. Mother of Celestia, that app is for Tom.. The Rock?!?......... If anybody could ever play Tom, Gecy, it would be you. x3 That is THE most ridiculous, THE most random, THE funniest, and THE most intense application I have ever read in my entire life ever. Tom... The rock.... Is a ladies man?!? In a world full of magical talking ponies, we have a rock who is a ladies man........... Yeah, okay...... Well.... I'm not going to say no to that. It's pretty much the greatest application of all time. *Star Storm offical seal of approval. For tom... The rock... In a Hearts and Hooves Day rp.....*

Oh, and Twitch, you're in too. ^^ *Official Star Storm seal of approval.. If I didn't already give you one I can't seem to remember*

You too, Little Cloud! *Official Star Storm seal of approval*

Name: Bass Drop

Sex: Male

Species: Unicorn

Eye Color: Sky Blue

Coat Color: Dark Blue

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: Black and Red Mane, stylized to be layered and spiky. Tail is straightened and long.

Physique: Medium height and somewhat skinny.

Cutie Mark: A booming subwoofer.

Origin/Residence: Born and raised in lower Manehattan.

Occupation: Owns a music store in Manehattan, BD’s Big Beats. He is also a musician and DJ.

Motivation: To be a big music star known for the best party music in all of Equestria. Oh, and party like there’s no tomorrow!

Likes: Dubstep genre music, the big city party scene, video games, energy drinks, hosting/DJ’ing parties, and lots of super hot mares.

Dislikes: Crazy fans, coffee, rainy days, technical difficulties, party crashers, and snoody upper-class ponies who wouldn’t know a good jam even if Celestia herself mixed them all custom tracks.

Character Summary:

Bass Drop is musician and DJ born and raised in lower Manehattan. His parents are full blooded unicorns. His dad is an acoustic engineer for Manehattan Premium Audio Inc., an audio speakers manufacturing company. His name is White Noise. It pays a good amount of bits so they live rather comfortably. Occasionally, BD’s dad would send him a prototype copy of a speaker he’s working on and have BD test it. Because of the type of work White Noise does, he works long hours and so BD never really interacted with his dad a lot, only at dinner or on his days off. Thus his mother took care of him most of the time. His mom is an up-and-coming painter in the Manehattan artist community. Her name is Chroma Canvas. She paints everything from nature to the synthetic workings of Manhattan. Her art tends to have a great emotional effect of those who view it, depending on what the painting is of. Many believe that she must infuse her art with magic but BD knows first hoof that his mom’s art only consists of her paint and vast imagination.

BD always loved music but he favored the bass of the drums. At an early age he tried to play drums but he couldn’t grasp it very well. However like many of his age in Manehattan, BD became very tech savvy. He learned how to produce the beats he wanted on his computer and thus the true Bass Drop was formed. As he continued in his musical experiments he found that soft dancing beats are ok, but he craved something more… something within music that takes you over and takes you for a wild ride. Bass Drop favored heavy beats with aggressive rhythms that hit you with so much awesomeness that your mind may nearly explode. His beats were a great hit with the Manehattan underground party scene such as, “Manehattan Swag” and “Discord Beatdown.” Most of his greatest beats are remixes which frustrate Bass Drop so much because he wants to be known for his own music, not tweeking others.

Personality:

Bass Drop is a very high energy youthful stallion. He needs to be active in order to function, mainly because of his constant diet of energy drinks and powerbars. Because of this he is usually down for any kind of physically laborous task, as long as he has his mp3 player.

Because of his high energy, during his concerts he has significant stage presence and his audience loves it. He can he people to go nuts with his music within a minute of his first bass drop.

BD tends to have a voracious appetite sometimes. Partying all night sometimes makes him so hungry he could eat a whole apple tree… literally… this tends to be one of his turn offs.

BD is a very loyal friend. He does whatever it takes to make his brochiefs and fillies happy. Mostly involves him DJ’ing for them personally.

Sometimes BD can be a little of a flirt (putting it lightly). He never really had a mare-friend but when he does see a mare that he likes beyond skindeep beauty he tends to get shy quick. He has a sensitive heart when it comes to relationships and is also afraid of getting a nice mare and bucking it up.

Bass Drop HATES bullies and will get in one’s face at the sight of a pony getting picked on. BD was not popular in school and was beaten up a lot but he would always go down swinging. Now after taking some boxing lessons from the Ironflank gym in Filly for a few years he can hold his own.

Sometimes BD can come off as being obnoxious or arrogant but that is far from the truth. His social skills on a personal level are just a little sketchy. He normally means well in all his words and actions.

[] ......OH. MY. MOTHER. !@#$%&^*ING. GAWHD. Mother of Celestia, that app is for Tom.. The Rock?!?......... If anybody could ever play Tom, Gecy, it would be you. x3 That is THE most ridiculous, THE most random, THE funniest, and THE most intense application I have ever read in my entire life ever. Tom... The rock.... Is a ladies man?!? In a world full of magical talking ponies, we have a rock who is a ladies man........... Yeah, okay...... Well.... I'm not going to say no to that. It's pretty much the greatest application of all time. *Star Storm offical seal of approval. For tom... The rock... In a Hearts and Hooves Day rp.....* [/] thank you my liege *takes a knee* I shall not disappoint!

I love him! He can TOTALLY be at the dance! Umm.. If anyone would like to play Vinyl as well I'd be okay with that if Master Mustang is..? Lol, but yus Brew, your character is totally in. I'm digging bass drop. *Star Storm seal of approval* C:

...Thank you noble Gecy, I put my trust in you. Now go! Make me proud ^^