Share Your Recipes!

TortoiseShell

My hubby used to show me threads on 4chan where people would post visual food recipes. I thought that was very cool and we actually did use a few of them (successfully!). I don't expect pictures and won't be bothering with them myself, but I thought I'd see if there was any interest in this.

So go ahead and share your quick, easy recipes so your fellow bronies can whip up some snacks. Here is one of my simplest, yummy ones:

Oreo Fluff

1 "row" of Oreos from a package, crushed - or more if you want (I put them in a Ziploc and smash with a can)

1 8oz container of Cool Whip

1 package of pudding, prepared (I like using White Chocolate, but you can use whatever flavor you want!)

Mix it all together in a bowl and enjoy! I take this to picnics and potlucks and such, always a hit. I've made a slightly healthier version with Reduced Fat Oreos, Fat Free Cool Whip, and Fat Free pudding and it still tastes just as good.

My hubby's favorite dish I make, also very simple:

Tater Tot Casserole

1-1.5 lbs of ground beef or turkey, browned and seasoned as you like it (sometimes I add some well-cooked onions, and we use Adobo for seasoning)

2 cans of corn, well-drained

2 cans of cream of mushroom soup (I use 1 cream of mushroom and 1 cream of celery)

2 bags of frozen tater tots - do not thaw or cook, use them frozen. There will be leftovers, so don't be surprised.

In a 9x13 baking dish, layer the ground beef on the bottom, then the corn, then spread the soup, then top with the frozen tater tots, tightly packed in rows and covering the dish completely. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.

Deeeelish. I thought I had a picture of it, but alas, I do not. Just some other casseroles and such we've made.