[Ponyville] A Carriage from Canterlot {Open} [Attn: Sleeps]

Noctriix

Rarity couldn't believe what proceeded to then happen. Singing? Limelight sung his order to the mare in a big singing voice. She supposed it wasn't that much of a surprise. She had already established he was likely some kind of stage performer. A singer though? She hadn't quite been expecting that for some reason. He was good though; clearly quite professional. Hearing him suddenly bust into it did make Rarity smile. He wasn't just good, he was likely good enough to play the lead in some big musical out in Canterlot or Manehattan. It was rather stunning really.

"I'm sure you won't find that around here quite often either!"

Rarity laughed. Oh? So was that he was trying to prove here? That he could be just as eccentric and spontaneous? How interesting. She nodded. This stallion was proving rather intriguing the more she found out about him.

"Well, I don't know. Spontaneous musical number do tend to find a way into our lives here on occasion..." Rarity commented with a small laugh.

As if to prove her point, Pinkie started into a cheerful song of her own as she, rather bouncily, filled Limelight's order. Pinkie loved to sing more than practically any of them. Compared to her, Rarity was quite shy when it came to her own singing talents. Mostly she just sung while working, save when her friends saw fit to make a big production of something. Pinkie's cheerful singing tended to bring with it smiles, and this was no exception.

"He's fun! You can come back here anytime! Maybe we'll sing some mareoke together! Wouldn't that be great party?! Ha!"

Rarity laughed and gave a short nod. "But of course. Your parties are always nothing short of fabulous, darling. It might be something to consider, as our fine gentlecolt here does clearly have the passion and the voice for song!" she said with enthusiasm, finally comfortable and happy with how this had turned out.

Limelight watched as Pinkie gave her own performance, tapping his hooves and grinning like a madman the entire way through. He genuinely was in love with this little town, and he knew that thing's would only get more exciting when his plan would begin to unravel. He gave a small bow to Pinkie as she packed up his cakes and pushed the two bundles towards him. He accepted them great thanks as he positioned them across his broad back.

Limelight decided it would be best to let the girl's here speak, as he didn't wish to interrupt the two mares who were enjoying a gab.

"He's fun! You can come back here anytime! Maybe we'll sing some mareoke together! Wouldn't that be great party?! Ha!"

Limelight gave a quick wink to Pinkie as she said this, he figured it'd be perfectly within boundaries to be a bit playful. As she, was seemingly playfulness and fun incarnate.

Rarity spoke, "But of course. Your parties are always nothing short of fabulous, darling. It might be something to consider, as our fine gentlecolt here does clearly have the passion and the voice for song!"

Limelight rolled his eyes with a playful smile If you only knew... he silently thought to himself. He was extremely happy to see Rarity in a comfortable mood, he was almost starting to feel worried by how nervous she seemed to be. However, this was no longer a problem of anysort. Limelight gave a quick glance down to his watch, which promptly read

"If you're looking at me, you must be late for something."

The watch itself was a gift from his younger sister as something of a mere joke, however, Limelight took serene affection to it, despite it's innate uselessness. Though, he did realize that his cheaffer was still waiting on food, and that Rarity did have a prior appointment before he had met him. It was time to go. Limelight gave a final look to Pinkie, "Well, madame, this has been a wonderful time, however I do beleive I have somewhere to be, as does Rarity here. I hate to cut our meeting short, but it's been a pleasure!" Said the Stallion with absolute content. He gave a quick look to rarity, "Besides, I'd still love to see some of your work!" Limelight gave a slow turn to the doorway before giving a final wave to pinkie, however before opening the doorway his brain had a quick spark of an idea. He prompty reached up to his vest, and from a pocket, pulled out a small card and handed it to Pinkie. On it, it had his name, his agency, and his address if she wanted to send him some mail. "I hope to see you again in the future miss, your voice is incredible!" he said, before finally giving a final look to Rarity,

"Ready to go?"

Pinkie smiled at the stallion, showing off her pearly white teeth, which contrasted brightly against her stark pink coat and mane. "Of coursely! Is coursely a word?" Pinkie prodded her chin with her hoof, looking up at the ceiling in thought. "Always glad to have ya! I do make more than cupcakes, too, so feel free to come on by if your sweet teeth are aching for a good time!" Pinkie paused. "Heehe, sweet teeth! I mean, it makes sense? You don't just chew sweet things with just one tooth, right?" The pink mare wrapped her hooves around Rarity's neck, giving her a big, strong Earth Pony hug. "Let me know how your little sister likes the cupcakes!" She lowered her voice. "Best not to let her try baking any, you know?"

"Well, madame, this has been a wonderful time, however I do beleive I have somewhere to be, as does Rarity here. I hate to cut our meeting short, but it's been a pleasure!"

Rarity looked at Limelight as he spoke. Evidently he was in a hurry to leave, but thankfully it didn't seem to be because he didn't enjoy Pinkie's weirdness. On the contrary, to the unicorn's surprise, these two seemed to have hit it off just fine. Rarity was quite glad to see it.

"Besides, I'd still love to see some of your work!"

Limelight then looked toward her, indicating he was interested in seeing her work. Rarity was kinda surprised, but eager to show off. She nodded at the stallion and smiled. "Excellent! It would be my greatest delight to show you my art!" she said with enthusiasm.

Limelight then said his good byes to Pinkie and Pinkie responded with some silliness while extending an invitation for him to return and sample more of her baking. Rarity nodded, glad to see a new friendship formed so easily. Pinkie then turned to her, giving her an all to aggressive hug. She sighed, entirely too used to such things.

"Let me know how your little sister likes the cupcakes! Best not to let her try baking any, you know?"

Rarity laughed and shook her head. "Believe me, I do my best to make sure that silly foal stays well out of the kitchen as she can," she said, thinking about her sister's cluelessness. "And I'll definitely inform you as to what she thinks," she added, nodding.

"Ready to go?"

Limelight finally turned to her, ready to depart. Rarity gave a nod. "Indeed I am!" she said.

Limelight waved Pinkie Pie a pleasant goodbye as he and Rarity walked out of the doorway. As the door clicked, Limelight looked at Rarity, [colour=#40E0D0]"Now, before we can get to your boutique, i need to deliver some of these cakes to my driver, he should be done by now with the preparations." Do you mind a breif detour?" [/colour]Said Limelight. He had already explained this to Raity early on, so he figured she wouldn't refuse, however he said it again, just in case.

Sure enough in the distance Limelight could see a fully extended gleaming trailer, sitting and standing out like a sore thumb in the middle of an open acre in Ponyville. His Driver was nowhere to be seen, which meant he was probably waiting within the cart. Seeing as the Carriage was no longer attached either. Limelight made sure to decide which of the cupcake's hed give to his driver, divying out a majority of the octo choco cakes and a few of his Hazelnut millet. Satisfied with the end result, he closed the newly decorated boxes with a sigh of contempt. He looked at Rarity again,[colour=#40E0D0] "You know, I was thinking about eating these right now..." [/colour]He said, with his stomache giving an slightly audible confirmation. [colour=#40E0D0]"... but I think i'd rather wait till we got your boutique, we could all sit, have some tea, and enjoy them as a group!" [/colour]Said the Stallion. He was rather curious as to what Rarity's younger sister would be like, seeing as how refined Rarity was herself. [colour=#40E0D0]"What do you think?" He said, hoping for her double approval.[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Now, before we can get to your boutique, i need to deliver some of these cakes to my driver, he should be done by now with the preparations. Do you mind a breif detour?"[/colour]

Shortly after leaving Sugarcube Corner and Pinkie, the stallion turned to ask this to Rarity. She smiled to him. [colour=#663399]"Not at all, darling. That's perfectly fine,"[/colour] she replied quietly.

The two proceeded to continue back to the trailer, Rarity smiling again as she saw it in all of its splendor. Limelight went in and then split up his cupcakes setting some aside for his driver before returning.

[colour=#40E0D0] "You know, I was thinking about eating these right now[/colour][colour=#40E0D0]... but I think i'd rather wait till we got your boutique, we could all sit, have some tea, and enjoy them as a group! [/colour][colour=#40E0D0]What do you think?" [/colour]

Rarity gave a nod. [colour=#663399]"That would be delightful, I think,"[/colour] she said. [colour=#663399]"I only hope my sister is there presently to meet you. She has a habit of running off to play with those friends of hers..."[/colour]

Rarity wasn't sure what to hope for. Sweetie often meant trouble, and less of the amusing sort that Pinkie brought. Sweetie was more of a simply destructive force, especially when she tried to be on her best behavior. That said, after the positive end to the Pinkie encounter, Rarity wasn't going to get so worked up over the possibilities here.

• 2 weeks later...

Limelight assuredly nodded in reply to Rarity's gesture. He'd love to have a chance to meet her younger sister.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Well, let's get going then.... show the way?"[/colour] Said Limelight as he extended his hood outward, motioning for Rarity to begin walking first. She began, and the two continued for a moderate stroll. Finally arriving at Carousel Boutique. Limelight's mouth stood agape as he saw the building, as it stood out even more so than SugarCube Corner, which was rather eccentric to him already.[colour=#40E0D0] "My word..... YOU LIVE HERE!?"[/colour] Said the Stallion with honest disbeleif. The grandeur of the building stood out from many of the humble cottages in Ponyville... maybe Rarity's appearance wasn't just for show.

The two stood at the entryway and promptly walked indoors, Limelight made sure to wipe his feet as he entered inside. The whole building was as neat on the inside as it was striking on the out. Limelight himself heard no noises, no hoofsteps or any other noises pervading from the interior of the boutique, save for an exagerated meow. He was not suprised to see Rarity as a Cat owner. Not at all.

[colour=#40E0D0]"So... is your sister home?"[/colour] Limelight said, looking around the building for even the smallest sign of a filly's prescence.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Well, let's get going then.... show the way?"[/colour]

[colour=#663399]"Why of course, darling!"[/colour] Rarity said with a healthy nod as she stepped ahead. She lead Limelight briskly down the Ponyville streets in the direction of her boutique. They made it there relatively quickly without much conversation or incident along the way. Shortly the two found themselves standing before Carousel Boutique. Rarity beamed with pride as she gazed up at it.

[colour=#40E0D0]"My word..... YOU LIVE HERE!?"[/colour]

Rarity giggled, delighted by the reaction. So much time, money and effort on her part had been put into making her Carousel Boutique just perfect. It was so very satisfying to see all of it recognized by a stallion who came from class himself. She nodded. [colour=#663399]"Indeed. This is Ponyville's eminent, trendsetting fashion boutique. My home and my place of business, the one and only Carousel Boutique!"[/colour]

Nodding proudly once more she stepped ahead, unlocking and opening her door so they could step inside. She placed Sweetie's cupcakes down on a nearby table and turned back to Limelight. She smiled, glad to see he was still charmed by the boutique.

[colour=#40E0D0]"So... is your sister home?"[/colour]

The unicorn gave another small laugh.[colour=#663399] "I would doubt it. My sister tends to be--how should I say--rather vocal," [/colour]Rarity smiled and gave a little nod. [colour=#663399]"Were she home, we would undoubtedly be well aware of it by now. No, I would imagine she's off with her little friends again getting into all sorts of mischief..."[/colour]

She looked around the room to confirm this and found her eyes focusing on Opalescence, who was up and about, meowing loudly and likely wanting to be fed. [colour=#663399]"But allow me to introduce you to Opal,"[/colour] Rarity said as she stepped toward her cat, extending a hoof toward her. [colour=#663399]"Opal, dear, this is--"[/colour]

Rarity cut off when Opal gave a resounding hiss and then swiped at her extended hoof causing Rarity to recoil and glare at her frequently difficult cat. [colour=#663399]"Ah.. hehe... Opalescence can get a trifle fussy at times; try not to mind her temperamental..."[/colour]

Rarity trailed off when she noticed Opal had sauntered directly over to Limelight and was now affectionately nuzzling at the stallion's hooves. Rarity gave an awkward laugh and looked away. [colour=#663399]"Ah... well... I guess she likes you..."[/colour] she said with just the slightest bit of jealousy. Many times she was unsure the prissy house cat even liked her.

[colour=#663399]"Indeed. This is Ponyville's eminent, trendsetting fashion boutique. My home and my place of business, the one and only Carousel Boutique!"[/colour]

Limelight was still partieally amazed at it's architecture before responding, in a place like Ponyville, he was absolutely sure that no other place would have nearly the glamour of this building. It was a standing marvel in it's own right, which, now that he thought about it, made perfect sense as to why rarity of all Mares would live there. It matched her like the colour purple.

Limelight stood marveling at the boutique as Rarity moved on to open the doorway for them both. As he walked inside he clearly noticed the lack of commotion and asked whether or not her sister was present. Rarity gave a small giggle to Limelight's question, [colour=#663399]"I would doubt it. My sister tends to be--how should I say--rather vocal," [/colour]Rarity smiled and gave a little nod. [colour=#663399]"Were she home, we would undoubtedly be well aware of it by now. No, I would imagine she's off with her little friends again getting into all sorts of mischief..."[/colour]

The moment Rarity said the word "Vocal" Limelight was immediatley swept into his musical world, hoping or anticipating that maybe she'd have a beautiful singing voice of some sort. He loved the naivity of young talent. However, the next thing she spoke caught Limelight rather off-guard [colour=#40E0D0]"Mischief? What kind of mischief could a sister of the most elegant of Pony's possibly get into?" [/colour]He quietly thought to himself for a brief moment. [colour=#40E0D0]"Can she sing?"[/colour]

Before he had a chance to get an answer, a stunningly white cat sauntered her way over to him, after giving a bit of a hissy fit to her own owner. Limelight gave a bit of a chuckle at the fact that her cat seemed to like him more than herself. [colour=#40E0D0]"Well Rarity, i've worked on stage with may a trained animal before... if there's one thing I"ve learned, it's best to just be yourself, and to not try and win them over, otherwise they'll just find you... well... annoying... I learned that after working with a few... tigers." [/colour]

Limelight brushed the cat lightly with his hoof as she weaved and nuzzled around him. He looked back up at Rarity "Now, I'm sure you ahve business to attend to... but what do you say we get to some of those cupcakes? ... I"m rather famished..." He said with an albeit forced grin, he really hadn't eaten any substantial food for the last 24 hours. If he wasn't a dancer, his legs had surely of given out by now. [colour=#40E0D0]"Do you have any good tea... or.... coffee?"[/colour] He said, unstrapping his cake boxes from his back. The latter was spoken in a way that almost implied that Limelight needed it to survive. Which, in a way, he did, coffee was his body's preference to water.

Promontory:

A loud whistle from a steam engine pierced the air letting the ponies around the ponyville area know that the intercontinental train from Roam had arrived in the station and that it was beginning to unload the goods that had traveled the long distance to the small town. Promontory shook off his coat getting rid of some of the dust and dirt that had collected in it from running through the prairie fields, mountains, and woods that separated Itaily from the main part of Equestria. The toast colored stallion on hitch his yolk and moved out of the way from the train so that a batch of fresh ponies could take over the rest of the run to the other side of the continent so that the remaining goods and ponies on holiday could make it on time to their destination.

The small station in ponyville didn't have to much to offer other then a small restaurant so ponies needing to catch the train could also grab a bite to eat and a ticket booth where ponies could pick up tickets to head almost anywhere in Equestria.

[colour=#A1745E]"Ain' exactly a ged uppidy kinda tauwn. Good. Maybe ah can ged sum readin' done on this here tauwn."[/colour]

Promontory thought as he slowly walked up and down the train station letting his legs relax and cool down after running so hard for so long. Still before he would make his way to the nearest library, Promontory saw a fellow train pony waving at him. He lifted an eyebrow in confusion as he trotted over to see what the fellow train pony was waving him over for.

As he got closer he noticed that a few large boxes were on the platform with no owner in sight to pick them up or to claim them.

[colour=#A1745E]"Guess Ah ain' gettin' ta read today."[/colour]

Promontory thought as he recalled that packages like this usually meant a special delivery.

[colour=#A1745E]"Sow; who da lucky pony deliverin'?"[/colour]

Promontory asked as he got closer to see the boxes. They had some fancy logos in Itailian that Promontory couldn't read but by the symbols on the side he could at least tell it was from some high end company. The fellow train pony raised a hoof and pointed directly at Promontory.

"Dat be ya'lls job taday Promontory."

The train pony responded with a bit of chuckle. However Promontory wasn't laughing. He let out a little a bit of annoyed sigh but quickly pushed it off.

[colour=#A1745E]"Welp, ad' leas' all ged ta see ponyville instead 'f jus' readin 'bout id."[/colour]

Promontory said as he walked closer to the box. He made sure that there were no dings or breaks in the box before he looked at where the package was headed.

[colour=#A1745E]"Hmmm Carohscell Booteaque. Nauw where 'n tarnations have ah heard ta name before?"[/colour]

Promontory thought as he hooked the cart with the delievery to his yolk trying to think back through the books he had read and recent articles from the newspaper that had caught his eye. Still nothing came to mind making the Earth pony loose interest and focus on moving the cart.

Though it seemed large and bulky to a normal pony, to the toast colored stallion who had been pulling a 240 ton vehicle all day, the box felt light as a feather even in a wooden cart. Promontory simple rolled his neck to relax his neck muscles adjusting his red bandana and train hat before beginning to walk into town. As the stallion made his way into town he could see looked carefully at each building name and address comparing it the Boutiques address and name until finally he found the place.

The building was a mix of royal blue and lavender purple with a mini carousel at the top. The place screamed fancy shmancy to Promontory.On top of that it seemed more catered to the Mares then Stallions.

[colour=#A1745E]"Hm; mus' b won them custom shops."[/colour]

Promontory thought as he walked up to the door and raised one of his large miner black hooves and pounded it on the door waiting for a response.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Well Rarity, i've worked on stage with may a trained animal before... if there's one thing I"ve learned, it's best to just be yourself, and to not try and win them over, otherwise they'll just find you... well... annoying... I learned that after working with a few... tigers." [/colour]

Tigers? Rarity's eyes went wide. Just what manner of theatre was this stallion involved in? After his impressive vocal work back at Sugarcube Corner, she had assumed he was involved in musical theatre, but perhaps it was something more incredible even. [colour=#663399]"You, don't say? Tigers..."[/colour] Rarity started, giving a small laugh. [colour=#663399]"That must have been quite the show..."[/colour] she added as she motioned for Opalescence to come back toward her. Opal huffed, snapped back around and proceeded to continue to show her affections to Limelight. Rarity sighed.

[colour=#663399]"Though I'd hardly call my Opal a 'trained' animal. I can't seem to ever get her to do anything but whatever she pleases at the least,"[/colour] Rarity said, shaking her head. [colour=#663399]"But she does have a fine nose for class and surprisingly good fashion sense for a cat. Not to mention, she can be an asset in helping me keep my focus. A darling pet, really as difficult as she may be some times."[/colour]

[colour=#40E0D0]"Now, I'm sure you ahve business to attend to... but what do you say we get to some of those cupcakes? ... I"m rather famished... Do you have any good tea... or.... coffee?"[/colour]

Rarity shook her head. [colour=#663399]"Work can always wait, Limelight, dear, especially when we have guests," [/colour]she said directly as she stepped toward the kitchen. [colour=#663399]"Follow me. I'll prepare some coffee for you and then we can enjoy the fine sweets Pinkie has prepared for us!"[/colour] She looked downward and gave a nod to the cat. [colour=#663399]"You come along too, Opal. I'm sure you'll want to eat something as well."[/colour]

The white persian cat rolled her eyes at first but nevertheless followed her owner, the promise of food hard to resist. In the kitchen, Rarity pointed Limelight to a table to take a seat while she started to prepare a fresh pot of coffee. Rarity rather favored coffee; rich, flavorful and potent, there was really nothing better to enliven one after a hard night of work straining to meet a difficult deadline. [colour=#663399]"This should be just a moment,"[/colour] she told Limelight as she got the coffee going.

That was when a knock suddenly came at the door. [colour=#663399]"What is this now?" [/colour]she started, with a stressed sigh. The boutique was closed today and she wasn't expecting anyone to drop by. [colour=#663399]"Hopefully this shouldn't take long,"[/colour] she said, nodding to Limelight.

Trotting back through the boutique, Rarity found herself back at the front door. She opened it slowly to find a stallion there. [colour=#663399]"Hello there. Can I help you with something, sir?" [/colour]she started curiously.

Promontory:

Promontory waited patiently until he heard the jimmying of the door knob to see a pure white Unicorn with a Plum wine mane anwser the door to the Boutique. She spoke with a sophisticated accent that seemed to fit the mood of the building.

[colour=#A1745E]"Guess she's ferm Canterlot 'er somein'."[/colour]

Promontory thought as he looked her over for a second before replying to her question.

[colour=#A1745E]"Sorry da bother ya'll ma'am, but ah god these 'er pajkages from roam ta Carohscell Booteaque."[/colour]

Promontory replied his deep gruff western drawl contrasting with Rarity light and airy sophisticated speech from before.

[colour=#A1745E]"'s d'er somewhere ya'll would lahke me ta pud these?"[/colour]

The Earth Stallion continue as he nodded over to the collection of boxes on the wagon behind him.

( I really need to keep up-to-date with this...)

Limelight waited expectantly as Rarity kindly brewed a lovely cup of coffee, he wasn't entirely sure what to expect, as he was generally raised on a Canterlot Brew. However, he knew that Ponyville was rather self-sufficient, and he could only assume they had there own bean. He watched the mare as she was at work, as she was turned away from Limelight, he took full advantage of the view. She was truly a gorgeous mare... granted, she didn't have the muscle and curve of many of his "Preferred" dancers, but she did have a very powerful aura around her. It almost demanded his attention, and he genuinely admired that.

Taking a quick break from the oogling, Limelight began to open his newly aquired boxes of cakes. He opened up the first box, and pulled out one of the octo-choco cakes. He quietly drew a napkin from the table center, and unwrapped the pastry, placing it then on the square sheet. He was about to take a bite, when Opal quickly ran up and nuzzled his leg. The cat really seemed to enjoy his prescence. He smiled at the feline, who purred in response. As he again attempted to take a bite of the cake, a loud knock burst from the other room, in which Rarity proceeded to go and answer it. [colour=#40E0D0]"Odd..." [/colour]Thought the Stallion. He realized that she had let the coffee set, and he then completed the brewing, he had to do a bit of searching looking through cupboards to find designated coffee mugs. when he found them, he was shocked by the variety. There were dozens, most of them being decorated and... girly looking. He took one of the painer ones, thinking she wouldn't mind. He then prepared his glass, poured, creamed, and sugared his drink as he properly would. He sat down one last time, ignoring the light conversation out in the hallway, and sipped.

A bold, bitter, and sweet flavor assailed his mind. The brew was much more earthy than what he was used to, and was much more subtle, it seemed to be much stronger as well, as he put in a few more drips of cream into his cup. He took hold of his cake and finally enjoyed the duo, coffee and chocolate was one of his favorite combinations. and the rush of happiness that overtook him was quite powerful. The stallion sat and ate several of his cupcakes as Rarity was still absent, the performer was rather famished, and ate much more than he normally did. With a light burp, he stood, shook himself out, wiped his mouth, and preened himself in a mirror. Opal still wrapping around his legs as he did so. He wondered what exactly was taking her so long, but then he also realized he was a notoriously fast eater.[colour=#40E0D0] "Well, I better go check." [/colour]He said, stepping out into the other room, Rarity was at the doorway, talking to another Stallion [colour=#40E0D0]"Business?" [/colour]he wondered to himself.

[colour=#A1745E]"Sorry da bother ya'll ma'am, but ah god these 'er pajkages from roam ta Carohscell Booteaque."[/colour]

Rarity was slightly taken aback by how very thick this pony's accent was. His drawled words almost made Applejack seem a paragon of proper elocution. Now, Rarity didn't exactly mind this, or hold it against him, per say. She had been to Appleloosa and met many a fine pony with rougher manner of speaking. AJ was of course one of her closest friend. All the same it was a bit startling to go from talking to a Canterlot pony of noble standing to a stallion like this. She supposed that just how it was in a town like Ponyville.

[colour=#663399]"From Roam, you say?"[/colour] Rarity started, head tilted, surprised by the information. Her star was on the rise, but Itaila was a veritable land of masters of design. She didn't have any contacts there who might trouble with her, nor could she recall ordering something from there. [colour=#663399]"I can't imagine what this could be... hmm..."[/colour] she added as she looked over the collection of boxes.

[colour=#A1745E]"'s d'er somewhere ya'll would lahke me ta pud these?"[/colour]

Rarity looked back at the stallion, reminded of his presence by his words. [colour=#663399]"Ah, of course,"[/colour] she said, stepping back inside. [colour=#663399]"Right in here. Just feel free to stack them here in the display room..."[/colour] she said as she motioned toward the large room just inside.

Promontory:

The white unicorn had a bit of confused look when Promontory mentioned the packages were from Roam. Still she moved to the side and let the Earth pony know where to place the packages.

[colour=#A1745E]"Thank ya kahndle ma'am."[/colour]

He replied as he unhooked his yolk from the cart and grabbed one of the large boxes from the cart and started to bring it into the Boutique making sure to remove his train hat to show his respect to the mare.

The inside of the Boutique was much like the outside. It was filled with fancy decorations and had mannequins all about with large ball dresses, short summer skirts, and even a few vests on here and there. The place smelled like fresh coffee with a hint of some spices that Promontory couldn't quite figure out by smell alone other then that they were from sweets.

[colour=#A1745E]"Ah guess mares 'er really made ferm Sug'er 'n spice."[/colour]

He thought to himself as he put down the first package in the display room. As he started to walk out to get the next box he noticed another stallion in the house from the corner of his eye.

The fellow stallion was a unicorn with a silver coat and a purple mane that was done up into a wild wind look.

[colour=#A1745E]"Ain' exactly blendin' 'n there cidy slick'er."[/colour]

Promontory said as he made his way out to the cart again and grabbed another box and brought it back in.