The Voyage of the Polar Star--OOC

Trilobite

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you did was fine. Poor guy fell asleep before he could hear Ember's question..And I'm sure our GM will have an interesting alarm to wake the three (or two if the mare doesn't sleep) up. :-o:x

Hey gang!

While folks are working on...well, working and other scheduley-type things, I think it's a good time for some travel scenes!

Here's how I'd like to do it.

Describe a scene of the trio travelling through the dungeon. You have the general look of the place now, so feel free to elaborate on that, putting in any dungeony elements you like.

Show the PCs encountering an obstacle of some sort.

Show how another character other than your own is key to getting the group past it.

Don't repeat obstacles, and don't repeat key characters.

That's it!

Posted...Wanted to get out something before I headed off to work. I'm never very comfortable writing for other people's characters, so if any of you have any issues, just give me a holler and I'll edit my post..

You both did fine for me, and didn't god-mod me at all. I felt Ginger captured what Emerath would do perfectly, so that's fine. I'm really sorry about not posting. Things are finally dying down at work, until I have about a month of dead time for the holiday seasons, so my posts should significantly speed up.

I should be able to post sometime today. I have about what equates to a day off in my current working world, so I'll take advantage. Thank you guys for being patient with me. I know having to wait must be very frustrating. D:

No problem, Emerath--especially since you let us know! That and taking the chance to post when you can are the main things. :D

Love the variety y'all put into your posts, and thanks for stepping up to a somewhat unusual roleplaying challenge! I like to throw the occasional curveball like that in, but only for the sake of doing something interesting, and only sometimes. Thanks for indulging me and writing such fun stuff with it.

Now our ponies have something a little more pressing to contend with...