The Voyage of the Polar Star--OOC

Trilobite

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heheh. Awesome reference.

Alright gang! My last post is up! Feel free to put in your own wrap-up dialogue and responses, and then cue closing credits (I picture the chamber doors closing and the credits playing against that backdrop).

This has been a load of fun, and it's been great playing with such creative, invested people. I look forward to seeing you all again this year, hopefully to continue with "Part 2: The Valley!"

• 2 weeks later...

I'm truly sorry everyone. The sickness I had wound up being a serious and rare stomach infection and I was out for quite a long time. I'll post a final post soon in regards to this RP, and then I'd be more than happy to continue in February. My only issue, is that Emerath is my only character, and to be completely honest, I've made no preparations to make another one (nor do I have any idea where to start... D: ). So does that mean Emerath is unplayable until February? I suppose I should start to prepare in the event he is and make another char.

Anyway, I'm back, and I'm feeling a lot better, and I do hope you guys can forgive my absence. T_T

Sorry to hear that. And thankfully you're doing fine!

And nah, you're free to use him in other RPS..Pocket Change has popped up in other RPs...Mind you, I'm weird with my continuuity...So if Pocket runs into your guy in another RP, it would have to take place after "Voyage Of The Polar Star", since our two characters never met until the start of this RP.

• 1 month later...

I've got a response from the amaziing Emerath, but still nothing from the incredible Ginger Mint. I'll try another PM, but if I don't hear from Ginger by the end of this week, perhaps we put this on hold until further notice.

It was a good story, and I don't mind if this ends up being the whole of it.

• 2 weeks later...

As always, keep me updated. Pocket has been pretty busy...And even if this RP is never finished, it still plays a very important part in his history..And he makes constant references in other RPs..Including another RP he and Emerath are in together..

Sniff. So no Pony-homelands for the moment...Guess the weather was too rough for 'em. :-| Well, if you ever up for another RP, just holler. I'd love a good RP set in the Everfree Forest...Creepy..Creepy..Everfree.