The Voyage of the Polar Star--OOC

Trilobite

And Pocket is using his cliche powers! Yay!

I actually worked on a post yesterday after a rather long shift and didn't care for it, so I restarted it today after running around town...It's a bit short. cliche filled..But I could see Pocket doing that all.

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kind of reminds me of the griffon that was a shared friend of Pocket and my other OC Fire Walker and her brother Sky (Who is an NPC of sorts in this RP). Had to go back home once she graduated from Canterlot U. I might end up making her into an OC. Might.....Or maybe Pocket's sister Docket...Or Fire's sister Wind...Or maybe one of her brothers...Guh.

Cool post(s) anyways. I do like a bit of backstory...I sort of overthought Pocket's, so he has an rather long back-history. Which made him rather hard to make into an OC.

Well, I like to leave my characters' backstories open for interpretation until the need actually arises (like now) to flesh it out a bit. Gives the character itself more freedom and room to grow to fit situations, rather than having to fit the character into odd situations.

It also allows for me to make fun cheesy "Awwww...." moments like that one! :D

There's always a chance they manage to stumble upon a Tauntaun along the way back. They could always stuff Ember Spark into one of those.....Oh wait..They're supposed to be dead when you do that? And you're not supposed to stuff them THAT way? Well, it was the only hol..... :shock:

Yeah. It looks that way. Our happy little group is in the process of leaving the catacombs and the others are wisely watching the door, making sure those shadow monsters don't get through. Since I posted last, you or Ginger Mint should post next. I picture Pocket carrying the heaviest section of the armor, so he won't be in the front anyways....

I'll probably post something before I hit the hay today... :smug: -you don't hit it! You eat it!

And a very short post from me..Too tired to work out a big post...But I can see Pocket wanting to get poor Ember some aid right away..Poor little thing...

And the ship does have a doctor, right? Or at least a pony who is skilled in first aid. Pocket took a mandatory one week class so he can work on digs....Frostbite is not fun. :(

Hey everyone.

I'm going to be away from internet access for a while starting tomorrow. I'll plan to be back by February--I'll let y'all know. I'll give Emerath (I hope you're feeling better!) about 24 hours to post whatever he wants, then I'll move us to a wrap-up for this section.

This was originally planned as an adventure in three parts of about the same length as this one. My big question is; do y'all want to move on to Part 2: The Valley after this? I'm happy either way, as it's been a blast playing with y'all.

I wish all of you the best, and be excellent to each other!