Equestria Comics OOC/Apply

Hi there, Deadpool here, to inform you about the greatest invention ever the chimi-.... oops wrong index cards.

Anyway, this thread is about my RP, Equestria comics.

Basically you play as your favorite DC, MARVEL, Darkhorse, or any other comic book character, IN EQUESTRIA! or if you don't know comics that well, you can play as a canon character, or OC for Friendship is Magic (Let me state right now, while OC's are definitely welcome, I highly prefer we stick to canonical characters of MLP:FiM and Comic book characters)

Here are the characters we have so far:

• Deadpool as himself.

Deadpool will now instruct you through each and every step of applying a comic book character

Please note : Deadpool's example after showing the layout will be himself, while this is safe for work, he is a pg-13 rated character.

Wiki link: For people who don't know your character, they may only want to read about the origin and powers, just put a wiki link, this way they will be able to just click that and read the important parts, saving both you and them a lot of time.

Way to Equestria: Don't just say, "This character is in Equestria because I want them to be." Put reasons, and the way they got there. If you do not wish to spoil some surprise you have planned. Then just put Secret in this section.

Picture: Find the coolest picture of them you can, and post it.

Example

Wiki Link: http://marvel.wikia.com/Deadpool_(Wade_Wilson)

Way to Equestria: Nick Fury looked into SHIELDS interdimensional database and found Equestria, finding it to be "posing a huge threat", hired Deadpool to assassinate their leader Celestia, after a failed negotiation with her to be allied forces, her seeing their world as a terrible place.

Picture:

deadpool%20common%20sense.PNG

Heroes I am hoping to see are

V from V for Vendetta

Batman

and

many more