Headphones

lersting

I don't have working earbuds or headphones at the moment, but the most recent ones I've used were the Bioworld Fluttershy earbuds. I got about a half-year out of them, before they broke. They worked pretty well, but they were only sold at Hot Topic, and they don't sell them anymore. T_T

That's a blessing in disguise. I'd be terrified to listen to those.

I used to run Shure SE110 earbuds, but they finally conned out about 6 months ago after nearly 3 years of faithful service. I don't listen to enough mobile music to justify buying a set of IEMs or a replacement pair of earbuds. I run a pair of Astro A40s for gaming and they work great. I bought the Astros originally because of their flexibility; I could flip between Xbox and PC at will. I may upgrade a bit down the road, though, since most of my gaming is done on PC now.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

Why would you be terrified? What's wrong with them?

Bioworld is purely a design company. They aren't known for making things that sound good. And the amount they sell is infinitesimal. No reputable reviewer will even touch them, which is honestly saying a lot since those same reviewers will review Skullcandy and other notorious brands.

Oh and since I'm here...

These are my two newest additions...

V-Moda M-100 [shadow version with BoomPro Mic]

m_100_shadow_flying_square_web__25338.1367016457.1280.1280.jpg

and

Aurisonics ASG-2 (Please note that isn't the price I paid since I got them from the manufacturer directly. That is an inflated price. They were actually $150 less and $50 less than the current, though I got them for even less than that using an upgrade program)

0010950000042.jpg

• 3 weeks later...