Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

he glided towards some of the buildings and slid along the edge of the roof's and did a few twists and turns while he jumped from one roof to the other. he felt like somepony was watching so he tried to do his best not to crash land again.

She turned her attention away from the pony with the board, giggling. [colour=#4b0082]"No i haven't seen him, why is he in trouble[/colour][colour=#4B0082]?"[/colour]

"He is on the bounty board!"-she replied to Starbuster. "She did something what called...Al...Alchemy! I dont know whats that but he diappeared and I fear he did something stupid!"

"Alchemy?" Starbuster looked at Sky Runner, somewhat confused.[colour=#4b0082] "Alchemy isn't a major crime though, it's only a crime when he messes with other's minds and the way Equestria itself is supposed to work."[/colour] She started to fly towards Sky Runner, only to have the board pony crash into her and they both tumbled to the ground.[colour=#4b0082] "You moron! Others are trying to fly here!"[/colour] She looked at him, and her face softened.[colour=#4b0082] "I'm sorry, I shouldn't gotten angry. I haven't seen you around, what's your name? Mine's Starbuster."[/colour] She said, with a halfhearted smile. Her back and her head hurt, but she was okay.

"what the." he said before having another pony crash into him. as they tumbled throught he air, he was having a mental face hoof. when they crashed his board slamed hard to the ground and he gave a groan." ow... that one hurt... worst." he shook his head and looked to the other pony. " the name' Sky Rider and why did you crash into me? "

Starbuster looked at Sky Rider. "I didn't crash into you, you crashed into me. I just took off and you slammed into my back. Don't worry about it, it's nothing." She saw Sky Runner holding a hoof out to help her up. She took it and got to her hooves. "I'm okay Sky Runner, no worries." She said, shrugging off the pain.

" well maybe you should... uh " he said but was stopped when he saw Starbuster. his shyness was kicking in.. " um yeah..i'll... watch out for um.. ducks next time." he started backing up a bit until he triped over his own boars." ow"

Ducks? She thought to herself. She saw him trip over his board, and she went over to him.[colour=#4b0082] "Are you alright?" [/colour]She said, helping him to his feet. [colour=#4b0082]"You should maybe watch out for ducks next time you're walking."[/colour] She said, poking fun and giggling at him.

" yeah i'm uh... golden... just grand.." he stammered as he quickly stood up. " um i.. i think i um have to move i mean go. i uh." he stops himself and facehoof himself. he reliazed he was talking nonsense. he did find her very pretty but he was trying to calm his racing heart rate. " uh well yeah, i'll be watching for uh ducks next time so uh....."

Starbuster watched this pony as he fought with himself to keep cool.[colour=#4b0082] "You're funny."[/colour] She said, smiling at him. She pulled on his leg before he could get away.[colour=#4b0082] "Not so fast." [/colour]She said, getting mere inches from his face. Looking him straight in the eye, she asked[colour=#4b0082] "Are you SURE you're okay? You don't look like you're okay... You look like you've been hit in the head one too many times recently. Would you like me to take you to a doctor? Do you have a place to rest?"[/colour] she said, still right in his face.

" oof." he yelped when she pulled on his leg, making him fall to the ground. when she looked him in the eys, he could feel the colour draining from his face and his eyes narrowed. he was glad he was on the ground because if not, his legs would be shaking like a earthquake." i uh...uh." he said nerveously. he cursed himself for being so clumsy and timid around mares. " i uh ...noooo." was all he could say besides some rambleing .

"Lets see...he what if he teleported himself to the jail...He said its time"-she thought in herself. "He will be probably there!"-she said to herself. "Bye guys!"-she shouted to Starbuster and Sky Rider as she flew along. She flew through Ponyville till she reached the police station. She landed front of it and went inside to the reception. "Excuse me..I looking for a pony called MorningDawn. Is he here?"-she asked from the pony who sat in the reception. [colour=#ff0000]"Yeah he is here...He commited Alchemy so he will stay here temporary till the judge adjudicate.[/colour][colour=#000000]"-said the pony. "And is there any chance to see him?"-asked Sky Runner. [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Im sorry... but we cannot let civils to the prison section without discussed date."[/colour]-responded the pony. "And you cannot make exception this time. Please...I really need to talk with him. I would be so greatful!"-she prayed fro him. [colour=#ff0000]"well..but this is the first and the last time and do not tell to anypony. You've got ten minutes...not more."[/colour]-responded the pony. "Thank you so much!"-thanked Sky Runner and headed to the prison section. There was a lot of cell there with different kind of ponies who commited some kind of crime. Sky Runner hunched herself as she walked along the long corrider and after a short time she finally found MorningDawn in the Cell 16. "Morning!"-she shouted to him. "Finally i found you!"

Starbuster giggled at Sky Rider's rambling.[colour=#4b0082] "Cmon silly, i have a place that you can rest." [/colour]She held out a hoof to help Sky Rider to his feet. [colour=#4b0082]"You coming or what?" [/colour]She asked.

After walking for a bit, towards her house, she started to ask him some questions. [colour=#4b0082]"So how long have you been in Ponyville? I haven't seen you around. What's that board for? Why do you fly with it? It seems kind of funny to me."[/colour] She took the board from him, holding it in front of her and turning it this way and that. [colour=#4b0082]"This is really kind of interesting."[/colour] She said, placing it on her own back.[colour=#4b0082] "You're in no state to carry this. Oh look, we're here."[/colour] She said, looking up at her house. She nudged the door open with her hoof and they went inside. Setting the board against her wall, she motioned for Sky Rider to sit on the couch.[colour=#4b0082] "You don't look so good, buddy." [/colour]She said to him.[colour=#4b0082] "Are you sure you're okay? I'm not going to stop asking until you give me an answer i will actually understand..."[/colour] She looked at him expectantly, sitting on her other couch.

After being slammed with questiona, he had no idea what to say to her during the walk to her place. he was in a daze as they walked. when she took his borad, it helped snap him out of the daze and he tryed to reach for it but they already arrived to her place. he hesatated but walked in and sat on the couch that she motioned to. he looked up to her then to his board." um uh..... ca...can i have my bread i mean board back please?" he asked her. he felt naked without it being on him.

She looked at him.[colour=#4b0082] "It's right there, you'll live." [/colour]She got up in his face again, looking him right in his eyes. [colour=#4b0082]"Are you SURE you're okay? You look like you're going to pass out. I'll make you some tea."[/colour] She went to her kitchen and started making tea, whistling a tune while she was at it, giving Sky Runner some time to walk around her house. She came back out a few minutes later, balancing a tray of tea. She placed the tea on her table and gave him his cup. [colour=#4b0082]"Where are you from?"[/colour] She asked him, really curious about this new pony she'd never seen before, she didn't make friends easily.

" um yeah... i'lll be uh fine." he said nerveously. after she went to make some tea, he reached out and picked up his board and set it on his lap and looked at it. wondering why he had to look like a fool to her. she was trying to help him and he was just making things awkward. he gave a sigh and looked up when she brought the tea in. he gave a neverous nod and lean foward to drink the tea." i'm uh from cloudsdale."

[colour=#4b0082]"Cloudsdale? Really?" [/colour]She was surprised she'd never seen him before. [colour=#4b0082]"I work in Cloudsdale. I'm the mapmaker there for weather ponies." [/colour]She smiled at him, taking a drink of her tea.[colour=#4b0082] "What do you think of the tea?"[/colour] She looked at him, locking her teal eyed gaze on his blue eyes. [colour=#4b0082]"Has anyone ever told you you have pretty eyes?"[/colour] She blushed and smiled again. [colour=#4b0082]"Sorry, I tend to do that sometimes. So how do you like Ponyville? And didn't I tell you you could leave that over there?"[/colour] She said, motioning to the board again. She giggled at him. [colour=#4b0082]"It's fine." [/colour]

"Can you stop this for a minute!"-she shouted at him. "I searched for you everywhere! I want to help you but you didnt care with it! You here now because you couldnt stop playing with the Alchemy! Think over it!"

She shouted so loudly that it sounded in the whole station. "And now...when im here to speak with you ...you want to drink your another stupid potion! I dont understand! If you gave up the Alchemy than why?!"

Starbuster sat there, looking at him. [colour=#4b0082]"You're a silly pony, you know that?"[/colour] She smiled at him brightly. Changing the subject to something easier for him to talk about, she continued.[colour=#4b0082] "So how do you ride that board thing? I don't really understand it. Care to explain?[/colour]"

" um well, i .. i.. can't really... fly.. it helps me turn and looks cool." he said, a bit embarssed. he didn't like others nowing that but he felt he could trust her." um you have very... pretty mane and eyes." he said in a low tone. hoping she didn't catch it.