Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

Shiver Song walked down the street she had bags under her eyes and her hair was messed up.Kicked out of another town but why?Just cause I'm a freak?Fine I don't need them I don't need ANYPONY!She told herself.She looked up and found herself in Ponyville with lots of ponies.I guess I AM a little lonely.

Jester's hooves plod against a path of dirt and rocks, looking back every now and then to see his large family wave at him. They grew ever more distant as he neared the small town of Ponyville. He didn't quite have a home, but that was the life of a traveling circus clown. Upon reaching one of the many entrances to this little village, he notices that once again his height would make him stand out. He was only here to pick up some supplies of course, but making friends wouldn't hurt. He always loved to make friends. His horn just barely passes under the arch leading to the town square and he begins scanning for a place to buy what he needs.

Sky Runner was outside. She watered her flowers when she saw some poneis who flew off above her. "A competition? I didn't hear about it? I need to figure it out!" She dropped the hose and

flew after them. The others were fast but not faster than her. She finally catched up them. "Whats this guys? A competition?" She was sad when the others told them they just hurried to theiir grandma for family lunch and they were in late. "Oh...Thats all..." She flew back slowly to her flowers and started to watering them again with a bored face. "Its sooooo...exciting."

"Finally im ready"-said Sky Runner "It as so boring. "But now i have some free time. I will look around in the village maybe i will find somebody who can race with me!" Sky Runner flew as fast as she can to the square

and started to search for the ideal opponent. "Too young...to old. No way. There isnt anyone here who can i race with."-she said and sat down on of the bench around the sqaure. "This is my worst day ever."

She chocked her head with her hoofs and waited for something interesting to happen.

Noticing a pony that was seemingly bored or sad or something, Jester knew what he had to do. Approaching the bench where the lone pegasus sat, he towers over her with a big grin. "Well hey diddly there girly girl! What's gotcha down?" he makes an imitation frown for comedic effect and plops his hind quarters on the dirt. His height was still rather imposing, even sitting down, but his warm nature did everything it could to make him seem like just a nice guy.

"Hey! Whats up...Wait...I dont even know you? Well then a introduce myself. Im Sky Runner the fastest ponie in Ponyville after Rainbow Dash but thats doesnt matter. I have a bakery two streets down.

What about you?"-she asked and smiled to him. "Whats your name? Where are you come from? Wanna race?"-after the latter her smile turns bigger.

"The names Jester! I'm a traveling clown, and I'm in town to collect some things for the circus." he bows his head like a true showman. "I'm not one for racing though, sorry. Besides, not sure a unicorn like myself could keep up with a pegasus, just aren't built the same, you know?" HIs smile cranks to one side in a smirk. "But I'll bet I could try. Where you wanna race to?" Ever eager to please another pony, or at least entertain them, Jester gets into an exaggerated running stance.

"Yay! Finally!" Sky Runner jumped out from the bench and stood next to Jester. "The end of the street willbe the finish line. Hey Jester if you win i wil invite you for a lunch in our family bakery. Alright?" She said than she started to count "3...2...1!"-she shouted and she glided through the street.

"Sounds good to me!" replies the tall unicorn. He takes off after his opponent, not quite as fast but faster than a normal unicorn. Those long legs certainly made running easier. He begins getting winded, but if there's one thing the circus has taught him, it's to keep going in the name of entertainment.

"Ha! I left him. This gonna be so easy." She said while she turned back and watched the tall traveller. Sfter a while she turned back but it was to late. She ran into a wagon with full of apples. She was a bit dizzy but she saw Jester who approached to her very fast. She tried to flew along but her wing stucked between the apples. "No..no..no! He can't win!"

Noticing that his obviously more capable opponent fell behind, he ditched the idea of winning. After all, it was her game and leaving her behind was just plain unsportsmanlike. He halts and turns to check up on her. "You appear to be stuck! Or is this part of the race? Ha, you can't fool a fool!" Playing along her plants his hoof in the apples, sticking himself fast. "Now we shall wait it out! What an odd, yet intriguing strategy you have Miss Sky Runner, but I'm wise to you." Eventually though, he loses control and bursts into a fit of raucous laughter.

Taiko Fairy wandered over Ponyville. This was her first time ever in a small town. It was quaint and different now that the Iron Pony was over. Much different than her life in Manehattan. Her sister Sonata Fairy, a musical Unicorn, lived in the town and Taiko came to visit her sister. The gray pegasus had been to Trottingham, Manehattan, Cloudsdale and Fillidelphia in her travels. This was her first time in a small town like Ponyville. As she walked, she recieved many stares. Although having two drums tied to you tends to do that. Her largest drum, the Chudaiko, was strapped to her back. It weighed a lot, but it was still easy to fly with. The second one, a Djembe, was a smaller drum that was tied to her side. The pony also wore a blue Hapi coat that resembled a blue robe and a Black hachimaki (a headband essentially). Her blue mane was pulled back in its usual white ribbon except for her bangs, her tail was tied back too.

"What a small town." The pony commented to herself. Finally she same to a bench. "Now where is the Market here." She thought out loud. She was to Meet Sonata Fairy in the market. The pony continued trekking over Ponyville until she literally ran into a pony. A unicorn Pony who seemed to not have enough sleep. Her mane was a little messed up as well. Though it could have been that way on purpose, Taiko didn't know. Thankfully the pegasus didn't fall over. "Terribly sorry!" Taiko said out loud. She gave the pony a smile. "I didn't see you. I was looking at something else."

((Sorry it's so short!))

"You had the chance for the win! I dont understand but...Thank you Jester." She rescued her wings finally. "Im sorry I wasn't fair."-she said and turned down her head. "We don't need to race. You are a good guy Jester you know? Come! Be my quest."-she said and started to walk along the street. "Do you like the milk-loafes or the strudels?

(Hey Bronynumber why dont you come and eat at Sky Runners bakery?)