Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

"The bed is ready."-said Sky Runner to Starbuster as she walked down the stair when she saw that Starbuster spoke with MorningDawn. "Hey...um... MorningDawn"-she started. "So you met...well...excuse me. what is your name?"-she said as she looked at Starbuster.

Starbuster smiled at the pony in front of her, who was for some reason making funny faces.[colour=#282828] "Hey.........Uh........You....uh......look kind of.......tired. Cute! I meant to say cute! Oh no what did I just say!" The smaller pony hit himself in the face. [/colour]Starbuster giggled. [colour=#800080]"Why thank you! I don't get compliments very often." [/colour]Starbuster tried to calm the smaller pegasi by pushing him to sit down, putting her face right in front of his. She put his hood back down and looked him straight in the eyes. [colour=#800080]"Calm down, its okay, I'm not going to freak out because you called me cute. What's your name?"[/colour] Suddenly, Sky Runner came down the stairs. "[colour=#282828]Hey...um... Morning Dawn. So you met...well...excuse me. what is your name?" She asked, looking at Starbuster. Starbuster looked back at Sky Runner. [/colour][colour=#800080]"My name's Starbuster, and I forgot to say thank you for allowing me to stay here tonight." [/colour]Looking back at Morning Dawn, she smiled, taking her hoof off of his hood, leaving it down.

His potion messed him up, he usually never told another pony his feelings toward them, especially mares. He lives a calm life. His life was never exciting, the last time he tried to be exciting was when he raced another pony..He failed as usual, but now he told a mare that she was cute! He tried remebering why he made that potion. Then it hit him. He was supposed to test it on a hamster, but.......He drank it in a frantic hurry. All the mares did not really like him, just because of the fact that he was shorter than them. His hieght was just below an average one. He wanted to pull up his hood to hide his eyes but he thought it would be rude, especially since he was in a building.

"Its nice to meet you Starbuster."-she said and smiled at her. "And you're welcome!" Sky Runner looked at MorningDawn. "Hey Morning! where have you been. I didnt saw you since i left you. Everthing is allright?"

[colour=#800080]"Alrighty, well i'm going to check out for the night I suppose, Morningdawn, you should show me around town in the morning." [/colour]She winked at him. [colour=#800080]"I'm off to bed. goodnight you two." [/colour]She went upstairs and looked around for the bed that was made for her. She found it, curled up on the end of it, and drifted off into peaceful sleep.

"Goodnight Star!"-she said to her but she wasnt sure about Starbuster heared her. "Hey Morning...arent you tired?"-she asked from him. "I can make a bed for you too upstairs...if you want." Sky Runner yawned and she closed her for a few sec. "Ahh! No! I cannot sleep"-she said as she opened her eyes and shook her head. "Come on Sky! You need to keep yourself awake"-she said to herself. "You need to serve the customers."-she tought in herself. "Yes! I will do that...I...just sat down...here for a minute...no longer." Sky Runner sat down to one of the tables. "Just some minutes..."-she said and laid her head to the table and fell asleep. Suddenly she lost her balance and fell off from the chair and landed on the ground with a deep bump.

MorningDawn said nothing then pored his home remedy for restlessness. She immediatly awoke then he left the building and pulled up his hoody. He lurked around the building then he found something that intrigued him. It was a bag of 100 bits sitting on the ground. He snatched it up then he looked for the owner of this bag. He made sure that everypony told the truth so that a theif did not get his way.

No pony claimed the bag so he smiled in joy. He went to his shed and started mixing his compounds for his invisible one again. After he was done, he drank the potion then became invisible. He lurked back into the building looking for a place rest his head. All the rooms were full. But there was one room that had 2 beds in it. He opened the door and then his potion broke because he showed a suprised emotion. The mare he called cute was sleeping in one of the beds, so he crept along to the second one where it was empty. He slowly got in but one of his steps made a creeeeeep! Oh no, he thought. He piled the blankets on top of him to make it look like an ordinary pile of blankets.

Starbuster dreamt that night. She dreamt of meeting new people, making friends. Sky Runner, Morning Dawn. She didn't know many people. She dreamt of stars and flying under them. She awoke when a creak sounded and woke her up. She stretched and stood up, stretching her wings out as far as they could go. they felt much better now that she hadn't been flying for days and days on end. she looked around, spotting the other bed. there was a small lump. she touched it lightly, wondering if it was Sky Runner's bed. she walked to the window and looked out, watching the stars, loving the night time and the stars above. She didnt notice MorningDawn in the bed behind her.

MorningDawn needed to stay as still as possible, so he had to sleep like this. In a little lump, he hoped that she did not see it rise and fall. He closed his eyes ready to fall asleep when.....Achooo! His high pitch sneeze was really loud. The blankets had made him sneeze there were little textures that itched his nose. He had mad 3 dozes of that invisible potion so he drank it as fast as he could.

Starbuster snapped out of her trance when she heard the sneeze. She whirled around, pouncing on the spot she heard it from. landing on something soft, but she didnt see it. she was just... levitating on nothing. she was quite confused for a moment, and then she got off and stared at the spot she was levitating on.

MorningDawn held whatever pain he had. He moved slowly under the covers again but after that he blushed a little. Then his appearance showed once again. He knew what was going to happen. Screaming. Kicking. Hitting. Last but certainly not least, No friends.

Starbuster was shocked when Morning Dawn appeared out of nowhere in front of her. Her eyes when wide and sparkled. [colour=#800080]"You gotta show me how to do that." [/colour]She pulled him out of the bed.[colour=#800080] "Do you not have a place to stay? How did you do that? You're not a unicorn... " [/colour]She jumped on him, pinning him to the floor, face to face with him. [colour=#800080]"I'm not letting you go till you tell me how you did that."[/colour]

"Ouch! Thats hurt a lot"-said Sky Runner as she laid on the floor, scratching her head. "I really need to figure out something to saty awake." Sky Runner stood up and sat next to the fireplace. She looked around and she saw that some of the customers are left. Maybe at the time when she fell asleep for a short time. She heared some kind of noise upstairs but she didnt care with it. She felt her head so hard.

MorningDawn was in a very....uh....uncomfortable situation. He was pinned down by a mare asking how he made his potions, " Uh.......These, i made these, so when i drink them i turn invisible, but you cant show emotions or it will brake."

[colour=#4b0082]"Nu uh... Cool!" [/colour]Starbuster hopped off of him, sitting next to him. [colour=#4b0082]"Do you have your things with you? You should show me how to make a potion. I always watched the pony in our village make them but I never really got it down. Can you show me?" [/colour]Starbuster looked at him, eyes wide, pleading for him to show her how he makes them.

MorningDawn shook his head in dismay. He did not want to give away his secret. Alchemy is a hard and complicated art to preform, and he did not want to be responsible for thieft of murder, or worse. " I already got in trouble once, i should not even be doing this, but you already know so..." He grabbed his Amnesia potion, " Here drink this it will help you preform your task." He was glad the Amnesia potion only erased 5 minutes of the taker's memory.

Starbuster took the potion MorningDawn was giving her, and put it in her bag.[colour=#4b0082] "I don't want your potion right now, i'll try it later. i want to make my own, will you help me?" [/colour]She smiled and pulled out a paper with a list of herbs and other things on it, completely oblivious to what MorningDawn was trying to give her. [colour=#4b0082]"Do you have Whisperweed, Star Lily, Earthbane Root, and Oak Sap? Oh and some sugar and honey? The medicine mare in my old village gave me this list of ingredients for a potion that only a select few village ponies know." [/colour]She pulled out some bits she had as well. [colour=#4b0082]"Oh and I need to buy a house in the morning, but i'd like to mix up this potion before then to see what it does." [/colour]She put away her bits and smiled at MorningDawn.[colour=#4b0082] "Oh please help me?"[/colour]

Sky Runner heared that something broke upstairs so she stood up hardly and walked upstairs. She entered the room and saw MorningDawn and Starbuster. "I thought you are sleeping"-she said to Starbuster as she yawned a big. She sat down to bed and watched the two other ponies. "This bed is soooo... comfortable."-she said as she laid her head down.

"Dont you mind if I...it will be...just a sec..."-she said and closed her eyes.

Starbuster blinked. I'm so tired... She looked at MorningDawn, and then looked around. [colour=#4b0082]"I'm going to go to sleep, i feel like i haven't slept in days..." [/colour]She noticed that there was only one bed left, seeing as how Sky Runner took the other one. She hopped on the bed that was left, and she lay at the bottom of it. She looked to MorningDawn. [colour=#4b0082]"The top part of the bed is for you, if you want to use it. Since there's only two beds, i didnt want to take the whole one." [/colour]Her eyes drooped once more, so she closed them and lowered her head, falling into a peaceful sleep.

The following morning quickly came for the three sleeping ponies. Starbuster woke up to find the other two ponies sleeping, she decided to step out of the bakery, flying downstairs silently, she left the bakery and began to stroll around town, looking for other ponies to talk to, since MorningDawn and Sky Runner were asleep, she left them be.

MorningDawn walked around, they did not know he went out when they thought he was asleep. He packed all of his things. He could not have a mare ruin his hobby for him. He got in trouble already with the authorities, but he continued on. He wanted to help ponies sick, weak, or dying. He grabbed everything out of his shed, then he left trying to keep quite by carrying a lot of things.

When Sky Runner woke up she didnt find nobody. The whole bakery was empty. She rubbed her than looked trough the window. The storm gone away and now everything was so peaceful. The birds sang and everpony was on their way to do their job. "That was a long night..."-she said as she yawned a big than she went outside. "I wondering when the others left. Maybe I will see them once again."-she said and closed the door after herself. She went for a little walk in the town to see that anything happened during the storm.