Bumbles

[ Pony Related Character ]

Name: Bumbles

Species: Pony

Pelt Color: Dark Orange

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Gold with light yellow highlights

Eye Color: Blue

Cutie Mark: A bumblebee

Physique: Being a farm pony, rather stocky and made for hard work.

Residence: A small house near the Bumblebee Fields, just outside the walls of Canterlot.

Occupation: Former beekeeper, now a stage magician in training.

Motivation: An expert beekeeper who has grown bored with the family business.

Dislikes: Being stung, ponies telling her what she can and can't do.

Character Summary: As soon as Bumbles received her cutie mark she was clearly going to be the pony in charge of Bumblebee fields once her parents retired. She was an expert beekeeper from an early age and could seemingly control the insects with ease. All seemed well until she saw a small stage show put on by a unicorn during a visit to Ponyville. At once she decided that she was done with farming and was going to be a stage magician, no matter what her cutie mark was. And while she still isn't very good and doesn't have any real magic at all, every day she gets a little better at her small collection of simple tricks.

A picture!

YXRDj.png

And I know that anyone who has even a shred of artistic ability is probably going 51G7r.png but this was like an hour of work in GIMP (I accidently cut off the tip of her hair). I think y'all get the idea though. I tried not to have her look exactly like Applejack (she's not really supposed to at all here in mah head) but when doing things like "coloring" and "copy/pasting layers" is hard I'll just take what I can get.