Looking for bad guys!

Hi! Mister Chippy here and I have a great idea for an Mystery/Adventure RP! It's actually a really cool idea and I think if it gets started It'll work really well. The only thing is that it requires some ponies to act as the bad guys.

I'm looking for a group of about four to six ponies (or other creatures) of questionable morals to serve as villains. The ponies DON'T need to be evil, or even mean. They can just be in it for the thrills, or for some other morally ambiguous reason. I just need a group of a few ponies who might not mind breaking a few rules for various reasons.

If you're interested in this idea

DON'T POST HERE!

Part of what's gonna make this RP work is that people won't know who the bad guys are. If you posted saying 'I wanna be a bad guy!' that would kinda defeat the purpose of this whole thing. Therefor, if you have an OC (or even a cast member) who might be interested in participating in this caper, MESSAGE ME.

However, if you're interested in the RP at all, whether as a good guy or a bad guy, just wait a little bit. After I get a bit more planning done (I can't plan to far ahead without knowing what resources I have at my disposal) I'm gonna post a sign up thread for the RP.

Just a quick little update on how this is going and a bit more explanation.

Firstly, I still need more bad guys. If you are interested, even if you don't plan on actually playing the RP but just want info, message me! A few awesome people replied a few hours after I posted this topic, but now two days have passed without any other responses and I'm getting worried that nopony else is gonna respond.

Secondly, a clarification:

The 'bad guys' do not have to actually be evil. They don't even have to be bad. All that's required is the slightest possibility that they might do something mildly unethical under extreme circumstances. If you are at all interested in playing a villain, even if your only character is a charity worker who saves kittens from trees in their free time, please message me! I'm sure I can help you find some motivation for doing the wrong thing. I'm kinda worried that people saw the title 'bad guys wanted' and said "Darn. This sounds cool, but I don't have an OC who's evil enough to qualify."

So yeah. I need just a few more people! Please message me!