Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

"Rainbow Dash, oh how are you darling!" Rarity had been preparing to lecture Twilight on her messy state- who answered their doors without washing their hands first, that was simply uncouth- when Equestria's fastest flyer made her presence known. Rarity was about to walk over to give Rainbow Dash a hug, then she thought better of it and turned her attention back to Twilight. "Now Twilight, you are simply a mess. Look at all that ink, I mean, really now... "Tutting under her breath, she magicked a clean and well pressed handkerchief from her pocket and floated it over to Twilight with impeccable grace. "Now I'll answer the door, you tend to yourself, Twilight." Rarity strutted over to the door before anyone could tell her otherwise and opened it. "Fluttershy, it's good to see you!" Rarity turned to Twilight:

"Darling, have you invited our friends all over or are we all here by pure coincidence?" On the other hand, Rarity also considered the idea that Pinkie was somehow involved. Rarity wouldn't put it past her.

Celestia thought for a second, "Fine," her face turned stern, "But you need to take Lightning with you, she's your personal guard and must serve as such."

Lightning giggled at Celestia's words; "I'll do my best to take care of her."

Rainbow Dash was let in and gave her pal a tight hug before fluttering up to the top floor, sitting on the ledge. "What's up everybody?" Dash asked, swinging her feet lightly over the edge. Rarity was there and Fluttershy had just walked in, causing Dash to tighten up. She smiled wide and jumped down, hugging the pink haired female. "Hiya, buddy!" Dash was in a very jubilant mood.

Twilight just blinked as Rarity answered her door and Fluttershy came in. Twilight looked herself over and saw what all the fuss was about. Oh my gosh! I really AM a mess! She began to clean herself up and managed to get all the ink off of her hands but still didn't notice the spot on her cheek. She floated the handkercheif back to Rarity and, very embarraessed said "Sorry about that everyone I had a study session very early this morning and i must have forgotten about the ink." She was very happy to have her friends over though she stil wasn't sure what it is they were all doing here. "Thank you all for showing up but what are you all doing here? OH NO! Did i invite you all over and forget!?" She turned quickly and began to rush to her calendar to check dates in a panic

Rainbow Dash was let in and gave her pal a tight hug before fluttering up to the top floor, sitting on the ledge. "What's up everybody?" Dash asked, swinging her feet lightly over the edge. Rarity was there and Fluttershy had just walked in, causing Dash to tighten up. She smiled wide and jumped down, hugging the pink haired female. "Hiya, buddy!" Dash was in a very jubilant mood.

"Oof!" Fluttershy almost got the wind knocked out of her when Dash hugged her. "Hey, Rainbow!" Fluttershy said happily. "What's got you in such a good mood?" Fluttershy asked.

"Thank you all for showing up but what are you all doing here? OH NO! Did i invite you all over and forget!?" She turned quickly and began to rush to her calendar to check dates in a panic

"Oh, n-no, I-I just wanted to see what was up, that's all." Fluttershy stuttered.

Twilight turned around at Fluttershy's statement and breathed a sigh of relief. Thank Celestia. If i had forgotten something important i would have gone craaazyyy. "Oh that's good! im so glad your all here! Sorry about the mess." She began using her magic to tidy up a bit. "Rarity? RainbowDash? Was there something i could do for you or were just stopping in?" Her friends were very important to her. It was because of them they had managed to defeat Nitemare Moon and Discord and she learned that there were important things outside of a library.

Rainbow smiled and let go of her pink haired friend. "Nothing in particular. Just happy to see you!" That was the truth. Dash adored Fluttershy to death. The rainbow haired girl turned towards Twilight and rubbed the back of her head, sheepishly laughing. "Just stopping in. Are yah busy? I thought we could all do something fun or what not!" Suddenly, Dash's iPhone went off and she pulled it out of her pocket, checking the text. Letting out a dismayed sigh, she put the phone away and looked back at her friends, waiting for a response.

Rainbow smiled and let go of her pink haired friend. "Nothing in particular. Just happy to see you!" That was the truth. Dash adored Fluttershy to death. The rainbow haired girl turned towards Twilight and rubbed the back of her head, sheepishly laughing. "Just stopping in. Are yah busy? I thought we could all do something fun or what not!" Suddenly, Dash's iPhone went off and she pulled it out of her pocket, checking the text. Letting out a dismayed sigh, she put the phone away and looked back at her friends, waiting for a response.

"I'm happy to see you too!" Fluttershy said happily. She saw Dash pull out her phone and sigh. "U-Um... Something wrong, Rainbow?" She asked.

Rarity smiled at Twilight reassuringly, trying to hold back a giggle- very successfully, due to her strong social self control- as she riffed through her calendars. "It's alright Twilight, I just really wish you'd be more self-conscious sometimes." Rarity nodded and she took the now soiled cloth back with a smooth gesture as it floated toward her. "I was merely taken by the desire to see you today, Twilight. Is that wrong?" The question was in jest, but with Rarity's carefully maintained expression of pleasant neutrality, it would be hard to tell sometimes whether Rarity was joking or not. Rarity heard a knock, and since she was still at the door she answered it.

"Hm... Miss?" Rarity hadn't seen this one before, not that she recalled.

"I'm happy to see you too!" Fluttershy said happily. She saw Dash pull out her phone and sigh. "U-Um... Something wrong, Rainbow?" She asked.

Rainbow snapped back to reality and shook her head, "No. N-nothing's wrong." She smiled at Fluttershy, then looked toward the door. "Uhm, is someone knocking? Or is that just me?"

Rainbow snapped back to reality and shook her head, "No. N-nothing's wrong." She smiled at Fluttershy, then looked toward the door. "Uhm, is someone knocking? Or is that just me?"

Fluttershy went over to comfort her friend, as she knew Dash was lying. "Come on, you know you can tell me what's wrong." Fluttershy smiled.

Twilight smiled wide at the thought of doing something together. She looked at Dash and watched her put her phone away. She was just about to ask if everything was ok but Rarity was speaking to someone at the door. "Rarity who is it?" She walked up next to Rarity to and saw a girl introducing herself. She didnt catch her name but thats what introductions are for. "Hi my name is Twilight Sparkle I dont believe we have met"

Rainbow was about to entrust her thoughts to Fluttershy until she noticed the new person at the door. Realizing an opportunity to go and introduce herself, Dash took it upon herself to make an entrance. "Hi there! I'm Rainbow Dash, and you are?" She said excitedly, glad to avoid the conversation she was about to have.