Humanized Equestria! (apply in OOC)

CloudShimmers

"I need coffee." Redheart walked into her kitchen and set up everything. She was sore everywhere. After a quick examination, she showered off the strange residues off her body and drank 3 cups of black coffee. She was drinking a 4th cup when she went back to her room and gave Cloud a cup.

Cloud picked up the phone, "hello? I'm Cloud Mrs Heart. Well I work with her. Uh, can you hold for a second?" Cloud covered the reciever. "Your mom wants to know why there's a strange guy in your house so early in the morning."

"The timezone is different here." He said, returning to the phone. "M'am, I'm supposed to help you with any technical questions, not talk about my career." He rubbed his temples, "no, I'm not a doctor, I'm a nurse." Cloud took a SIP of coffee. "Well have you tried plugging it in? Yes you have to plug it in or else the battery will die." He leaned back in his chair. "You see? It's fine, Mrs Heart, a lot of people forget to plug it in. I'll tell her, yes. Goodbye." He said politely. He Hung up and walked into the kitchen. "Your mom wants you to know that its about time you've found a charmer."

Rarity rolled her eyes as she noticed Fluttershy trying to hide away. "Really Fluttershy, you can be a handful sometimes. Hiding from other ponies is rude, you know!" Rarity wasn't one to get physical with other ponies, however, so she made no effort to detain Fluttershy. If her other friends did so, it would be on their heads.

Rarity rolled her eyes as she noticed Fluttershy trying to hide away. "Really Fluttershy, you can be a handful sometimes. Hiding from other ponies is rude, you know!" Rarity wasn't one to get physical with other ponies, however, so she made no effort to detain Fluttershy. If her other friends did so, it would be on their heads.

Fluttershy fought back tears at Rarity's comment. She didn't think it was rude, per se, it was just in her nature.