The OTHER Clique (Humanized) [OPEN]

Bronynumber299

*Click*"Uh hello?Oh is this thingus on?Yeah?Alright hello peoples I'm the famous model Colt have ya heard about me?Probably and this is my bro David!""YoOOOoo!Wasssup Peoooooples!""He has some curse where every word he says is in all sing songy.Then there are others!"Grabs camera and goes down the hall opens bedroom door."This is my girlfriend Lotus.""Oh uh hi!"Closes door and runs into living room"This is the rest of us!We have Japon,Pussy Willow,and Brown Lily she is Japons girlfriend so watch out!""HEY COLT WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOIN' WAVIN' THAT CAMERA AROUND?""Oh god I'm too beautiful to die!!!!"*In which that is the prolouge.*

At the bar called F*ck The World!

Colt sat at the bar talking to his landlady Japon.She is tall with dark blue hair going over one eye and wears revealing clothing she drinks swears and smokes plus she is mean."Japon why are you nicer to David and Lotus but are mean to me?"He asked."Because you suck b*lls!Oh and stop bleeping me idiot!"She said.And I have to bleep you!

Okay yeah go time yeah go time!There will be more characters coming soon mostly wacky though.