[Applelossa and Pinto Desert] On The Celestial Gem Road [Closed]

sleeps

post-5524-0-14633600-1357279659_thumb.pn

After Cheery was done greeting the two stallions with her odd charming ways, she was glad to hear the stallion that she had hugged wanted to stop by her store! Oh, the thought of getting more customers would be great, especially ones she met before!

[colour=#40E0D0]"Oh joy! I can't wait 'till you come! I have flavours like you wouldn't believe! I have blueberry cheesecake, zesty salsa, fruit salad, hot chocolate, and so much more! Not to mention I have my own custom made fans that I enchanted to have extra chilly breezes, something perfect for the sort of climate we have here! Oh, be sure to drop on be really soon, at least after this gem hunt! It's going to be a BLAST!"[/colour]

Cheery put on extra emphasis by standing on her hind legs and stretching out her forelegs and making a sound similar to an explosion. Somewhat similar, anyway.

After taking to him, Cheery turned her attention to the other stallion, how had told her about how dangerous a simple gem hunt could be, which made no sense to Cheery. Weren't they just going out into the desert for something similar to an Easter Egg Hunt? Cheery scratched her head for a second, with a puzzling look on her face, thinking about how this expedition could be so dangerous. Suddenly, she burst out laughing. I mean, it wasn't like a simple chuckle, mind you. I mean, it was like Cheery suddenly breathed in a cloud of laughing gas. She continued to chortle for a good few minutes until she suddenly stopped and but on the most serious face she could make.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Are you saying the just because I'm the only mare on this team, I can't handle myself in a silly old desert, gathering a few gems where anything could happen, from bad to even more bad? Please, If you think I'll be more of a liability, watch this." [/colour]

She then turned around to face Razor, who had made a snide remark at her and gave him a steely glare, and decide to use one of his weaknesses against him for a little teasing.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Haha, oh Razor, I bet you would just love to eat me, I know you have had your eyes on me for quite some time. Surprised you would wait until I'm a corpse to finally show your TRUE feelings~! Hmm, what's that, Razor? Do you have some thing to tell us all, especially this truly stunning mare before your eyes?"[/colour]

She then gave her flank a little shake towards the griffin and gave a wink towards him. She then held back a bit of her laughter and turned back towards Promontory.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Anyway, just look at this and see what this 'little missy' can do."[/colour]

Cheery turned towards her saddlebags and drew one of her apples. She tossed it up in the air and aimed her horn at it and let out a shimmering blue wave of magic towards it. Suddenly, it became encased in a solid block of chilly ice. It landed on her hoof and held it up for everypony to see.

[colour=#40E0D0]"See? Could serve as a temporary ice pack, or a reverse ice pack as you will, as it could deal some damage when used for hitting or throwing."[/colour]

Cheery then cast another spell on it, and the ice turned into a cool puddle of water on the dirt below, and the apple wasn't harmed at all. Cheery took a big bite out of it to show.

[colour=#40E0D0]"Now, if that isn't that helpful? A never-ending source for water is a must on a trek like this. Anyway, we should get going. Not going to collect any gems just standing here."[/colour]

No matter what anypony says, she would stay and join in this, no matter how dangerous it might be. She was sick of staying in the same place every day, so now, she wanted to change things up a bit and try something a wee bit more exciting.

Consonance looked at the Griffon with a confused sort of stare before realization flickered onto his face. [colour=#8b4513]"Oh! Of course, you must forgive me, how rude of me,"[/colour] Cons bowed with hat-in-hoof in an apologetic manner, continuing with, [colour=#8b4513]"And it is a pleasure to meet you, Razor. And I don't doubt your, as you say, survivalist skills. You're not my first griffon, I assure you. Your kind -- is that rude, too? -- are quite enjoyable to talk with."[/colour] The smile on Cons' face grew wide at Razor's comment about challenges. [colour=#8b4513]"You must be one for such things, I guess? I'm sure it won't be -that- big of a challenge for one such as yourself."[/colour] he finished, turning his gaze to the next.

Cons' smile faded only a little at the mention of some of Cheery's more....eccentric flavours of icecream. [colour=#8b4513]"Those surely taste as lovely as they sound, but I may stick with the typical flavors."[/colour] he gave his customary and quite signature smile, a thought crossing his mind. [colour=#8b4513]"You do have those, don't you?"[/colour] he asked skeptically, turning an ear towards her person.

He noticed Promontory had started moving and, nodding towards Cheery and Razor, followed suite. [colour=#8b4513]"Say, Promontory, give the filly a chance. We'll never know if she can handle herself until we let her, no?"[/colour] Consonance asked cautiously, making sure to keep his voice even and quiet, hoping not to upset his companion.