Love Is In The Clouds[OPEN]

Bronynumber299

((This is meant to be a pegasus only romance rp!))

Rainy Splash flew through the sky he was collecting clouds for the coming rain storm.The only problem with his job is that it gave him too much time to think.He sighed something was missing from his life everything was good except he was lonely.Rainy flew up to his house when he was done.​"I'm beginning to believe that there is no hope for me anymore."He said sadly.

• 2 weeks later...

Pyper opens her wings to try to ride the various gusts of the storm. Rain pelts her hide, soaking her wings through and making it more difficult to fly. "Why did I even come out here?" she mumbles to herself, "I can't fly in the rain!" Suddenly, a vicious onslaught of wind tumbles Pyper hoof over head, and she falls to the ground below.

((Ooooh a newbie!Don't worry I don't bite......hard.JK.Anyway I'm glad to finally have somepony here so huggles to you!By the way if you have any worries about RP-ing ask me I've been here a long time and is Pyper your profile pic?))

Rainy Splash sighed sadly on his rain cloud then he saw a pegasus mare falling like she couldn't use her wings.Now he didn't like saving ponies even more ones that don't know how to use their wings but she was kinda cute!Rainy jumped off the cloud and rushed down to grab her and swoop her up to the cloud he was sitting on.

(Haha, okay! And yes, that is Pyper. When I get time I'll be drawing more pics of her. Do you have any pics of Rainy?)

Pyper falls, seemingly to her death, when a pony appears out of nowhere and saves her! "Oh, thank you!" Pyper smiles at her savior, who sets her down upon a cloud. She flips her wet mane out of her eyes to eye the stallion. "I don't mean to be trouble, but I can't fly very well in the rain. I don't know what I wouldn't have done if you hadn't come along! How can I repay you for saving me?"

((Why yes I do you can move over to my DA my ID and my icon is him!Link:http://colt299.deviantart.com))

Rainy Splash looked worried."Woah woah woah calm down girl!Are you okay?And your welcome.Why don't you just calm down and stay here for a while."He said smiling trying to make her do the same.

((Ha ha I think I knew what you where going for there but I'm classy!Tee hee!))

(Never assume things, dearie ;) And you mean your DA id? What's his cutie mark?)

Grateful for the invitation, Pyper sits next to the stallion and introduces herself, "I'm Pyper Uscroll, the bard. It's a pleasure to meet you sir...?" The stallion nods is head, and introduces himself as Rainy Splash. "Ah! I see," Pyper closes her eyes and hums a small tune to herself to remember his name.

"Rainy Splash

With a dash

Saved the day

So I said hay

And watch the lightning

Which is so frightening"

Pyper examines Rainy, then thinks for a moment while she stares at the rain. "Perhaps, eventually, if I found the pony for me. But I can't be happy unless I have new ponies to entertain all the time, so someplace like Canterlot would probably suit me better. Besides, who wouldn't want to see Equestria and all it has to offer?"

Rainy Splash is surprised but pleased by her sudden outburst."Well most of them are mares.My BEST friend is Neon Bright she is tough and kinda of a bad girl until you get to know her then she is a really nice gal!She has a girlfriend named Lightning Chaser.Then my other friend Brown Lily she used to travel around Equestria but now she settled down with her girlfriend......"Then Rainy Splash sighed sadly.

"Oh my, it must be quite intimidating to find a pony for you when all these mares only want other mares!" Pyper giggles to herself to ease tension. Noticing the long look on Rainy's face, she nudges him reassuringly. "Don't fret, you'll find that pony someday. For now, enjoy that freedom you have! Look, even the rain is starting to pass, shall we stretch our wings and fly?"

(I don't see a reason why not!)

Pyper sees Rainy smile, and feels touched. "How about a song?" She dips her head into the cloud to wet her throat, and begins to sing,

"Crystal droplets fall to the ground

Trees and ponies rejoice

Twinkling, breaking from their round

Giving the heavens a voice

Thunder grumbles in the clouds

Weary from its cry

Whisking away in its dark shroud

Saying goodbye,

It leaves to bring life to another world."

MorningDawn was sitting glumly in a chair staring at the window. He didn't like it here in Cloudsdale. He had never really walked on clouds, so the first time he did everyone was staring and he fell faceplant. MorningDawn was very thankful for the fact that it was a soft landing, but he was embarassed. He stayed inside as it rained, and just stared out the window. He looked as a bunch of people were crowded in a small bunch. He didn't want to go outside, but Princess Celestia had required him to investigate the area, so he had no choice. He went outside finding them just standing there.