Pepsimare by Trekker123Eski. I do not own My little pony:Friendship is magic or Pepsi international all rights go to their owners

________________________________________________________________----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The bright sun hit noon in Ponyville meanwhile at a local restaurant the clerk said "We're all out of Pepsi cider, sorry guys." as the group of ponies said "Bummer" or "Darn" and one of them even said "I liked Colta-cola anyway." when, a silver colored mare with no eyes or mane was running to the restaurant, the mare had the Pepsi cider logo was on her flank where a cutie mark would be, the mare continued to run at a fast speed as the group of ponies saw her run in, she kicked down the door, pointed her hoof at the ponies and they all had cans of Pepsi cider, almost all the ponies said "Thanks Pepsi mare!" but another pony said "I still like Colta-cola better.", still the day is saved thanks to Pepsimare!

________________________________________________________________----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please note this is one of my first fanfics and excuse the grammar. I'm ten years old so I'm not that good of a writer this was just another test run before getting Bri-canon ready.

And yes I still might continue to post my fanfics directly on posts.