Chat Shockwave crash

chardude

hey guys, just trying to get some help here. The chat button, little blue one bottom right, every time it tries to start up it freezes the page and talks forever to load up, if load at all. up until today this was no problem, just close the chat or open it in a new window, no problem. but now every time i try to go to a new page it opens up automatically causing what i stated before. I run on windows 7 and use google chrome. i tried to disable all my add-ons to see if it was one of them and it still did the same things. SO canterlot i come to the forms and ask, what is the problem? is there a way to fix it? ...help?

I've used: Vista, XP, 7, OSX. I've been on Fox, Chrome, and IE. Never had any problem with ANY of them, minus OSX, but that was obviously my connection. 50 or so people on the same WiFi will do that, right? Maybe it's your connection.

nope, Its just my familly

Then explain the problem. I've used multiple different browsers and operating systems, all work perfectly fine. I'm even able to use a PS3 jailbroke with Linux on it and operate the chat bar with no difficulty. There have been no other reported issues, and you are providing very little information on the issue. This should also be in Questions & Suggestions, mate.

That isn't a problem on our end. The problem is caused by your connection. Maybe you aren't understanding. 3000 people aren't having this problem, only you.

It works on W7, Vista, XP, Linux, OSX, and the Playstation. It's obviously caused by something on your end. We can't diagnose your computer or your connection. Take a speed test.