LM Seeks a Musical Genius!

PIJIN

Where to begin. Well, as you probably already know this is a very special request so I guess thats first to be said..

I know! I'm sure you all have heard of MLP: Fighting is Magic. Great concept, but more importantly, great SOUNDTRACK! If you haven't checked it out then here's a sample:

(It's completely SFW...)

Pretty great right? So I started thinking, "I should make some sprites and a battle theme for my OC Folarin." But the problem is that LM has no musical talent/skill and the only thing going for him his is drawing ability, and third-person antics. So thats where you musical egg-heads come in.

I implore you, if you have the free time or want to that is, to make a small "battle theme" for Folarin Hooves. I'm not sure about the amount of time or effort that would be needed to go into such a project, so I could be asking to much. BUT NONETHELESS, I'll ask!

If you don't already know, Folarin is a gamer pony, you can read his application here...Folarin Hooves. The most important thing to pick out from his the actual meaning of the first part of his name. Folarin: can be extremely happy, expressive, full of fun, and good-natured; yet at other times he finds congenial association impossible, being controlled by self-pity, moods, and depression." I think this sets the tone for his theme being something quick tempo and simple, in terms of a beat...

Like this: (SFW) http://www.beatport....inal-mix/163843

Or this: (SFW)

So if you think your up for the task then I would love to see what you all come up with. :3 Pretty please, you can't say no to Fluttershy. :-(