there goes a peacefull night(open)

Drowzy

Laying upon a lonely park bench Drowzy delightfully slept. He was not lacking any rest however sleeping was the only interesting thing. Life was so repeatative that dreams were unpredictable exciting something the silver unicorn adored. His light blue eyes briefly reveled themselves taking a mere moment to observe the moon and stars above. "so shiny the light reflected from the sun and such" he mused taking account the numerous glistening gems in the dark blanket above. Even though sleeping through the day his eyes and ears caught so many details that others fail to notice.

Allowing a soft yawn escape his muzzle the peaceful unicorn closed his eyes once again. His ears twitched a few times while the gentle wind brushed against them. Everything seemed so peaceful nopony to ruin his slumber. Although that is what he thought at the current moment.

MorningDawn looked at this stallion. Sleeping on a bench? He pulled up his hood as the shivering wind blew. He walked around him for a second then sat down next to him. He probably was still asleeo, but soon he would wake up. He quickly drank his potion to keep his daily sickness from coming again. He had a problem at night time where he would look like a changeling. He then finally had the nerve to ask, " Uh.......Have you seen my brother.........He should be here....."

Starbuster flew high above the two ponies, glancing down. [colour=#800080]"Sleeping on a park bench? But it's nighttime... Most ponies should be asleep in their houses..." [/colour]She muttered to herself. She looked at the stars briefly, taking in the mysteriousness of them, and then flew down to the two ponies sitting on the bench. She looked at the pegasi who was awake, curious as to what he was doing disturbing the sleeping unicorn. She nudged MorningDawn and motioned for them to step away from the slumbering unicorn's area of hearing. [colour=#4b0082]"[/colour][colour=#800080]Hey, he's sleeping, is there something someone who's awake can help you with?" [/colour] She smiled, trying not to look like she was calling him out.[colour=#800080]"I'd be glad to help if you need something." [/colour]

MornigDawn looked at the pegasus, then back at the unicorn. He grabbed a blanket out of his napsack then pulled it over the slumering pony. He whispered, " I need to find my big brother. He told me to wait in the park for him."

Starbuster looked at the pegasi, doubtful. [colour=#800080]"This late at night? I don't know... What's he look like?" [/colour]She'd been up above the town for hours and the two here were the only two ponies she'd seen all night. Not everypony loved Luna's night the way that Starbuster did. [colour=#800080]"The name's Starbuster, please, call me Star." [/colour]She smiled wearily.

MorningDawn yawned out of restlessness. Then his small body hopped up on the bench, then sat under the blanket. His eyes were closing before his head popped out again to say, " My name is MorningDawn." then he went back in.

[colour=#800080]"Mine's Starbuster." [/colour]She said, taking off where she was. hovering a few feet above them, she flew up above the nearest tree and looked around for any ponies that were supposed to be meeting him. She landed in the leaves and drifted off into sleep underneath the stars.

ooc- sorry about not posting been very busy :(

Hearing voices intercept his dreams Drowzy briefly opened his silvery blue eyes. "even though i am relaxin i can still hear you know dude the only pony here man was me" he said in a drawn out tone. Lifting up his head towards the sky his neck cracked slightly. "so you two are Morning Dawn and Starbuster" the unicorn said to them as he remained on the bench. Noticing little details while not seeming awake was a talent he practiced daily. Lazily scanning the area with his optics the sleepy unicorn allowed a soft yawn escape his muzzle as he stepped off of his temporary bed.

"so who is this brother you mentioned" the sleeping muse asked MorningDawn. Maybe this person was interesting something to make this day less dry Drowzy hoped. His eyes remained the same emitting a sleepy and calm expression as he patiently waited for the pony to answer. Briefly looking towards the pile of leaves the stallion noticed Starbuster sleeping.

MorningDawn poked his head out of the blanket then said, " Oh his name is........Big Macintosh." ( Ok i know that its from the series don't tell me that. I watched it to ok. Just go with it..) " Do you know him?"

Drowzy just lazily stared at the pony noticing the pause before the name mentioned. Anypony would try to delve deep into the reasoning of this but not this unicorn it would take too much energy. "so bigmacintosh hmm" he said closing his eyes as his hoof lightly taped his chin."not today man he is probably busy workin no relaxing" the silver unicorn replied before a yawn escaped his lips as a sleepy smile remained. "i dont know him just what he does" Drowzy said to MorningDawn while he sat on his hindlegs.

"nice night right the flow is really here so smoothing" the sleepy unicorn mentioned as his silvery blue eyes looked up at the stars. Luna did a great job creating the celestial masterpiece like she usually did. "so anything important you had to mention to him" he asked in a calm tone. Upon his rump for his cutie mark illustrated a sleeping cloud a trait he obtained when he decided to help people sleep better. Indeed a sleep psychologist, maybe there was something on this pony's mind that made it so important to talk to bigmacintosh.

MorningDawn hopped back on the bench and poked his head back in, but before he did that he said, " No, not really, Im just lost." MorningDawn was a new member of the Apple family. He was 3 years old but he could talk just fine. Like a pro.

Starbuster awoke when she heard the two ponies talking. [colour=#4b0082]"I didnt know you and Big Macintosh were related... He's been out working all day." [/colour]She said lazily, having just awoken from her nap. She looked at the stars. [colour=#4b0082]"Still beautiful..." [/colour]she murmured to herself. She turned to the two talking. [colour=#4b0082]"Luna must work so hard to make those as beautiful as they are. I'm not saying Celestia did a bad job when she had the duty, but Luna is a master at it. Maybe it's from all the time she spent up there. One thousand years in the place where your magic lies, she must be extremely powerful!" [/colour]Starbuster mused. She looked to Drowzy. [colour=#4b0082]"You know our names, but we don't know yours. May I ask your name?" [/colour]

When MorningDawn retreated back to the bench he just answered with a simple no stating he was lost. However, around this time Starbuster woke from he nap. Drowzy lazily smile as she began to muse over the excellence of the starry heavens above. The silver blue pony looked up at the heavens briefly his smile growing wider as the shimmer of the stars sunk into his sapphire blue eyes. During this brief muse one of the sleepy unicorn's ears twitched as the mare directed a question towards him. Taking his eyes off of the starry sky Drowzy slowly blinked his eyes once as a yawn escaped his muzzle. "my name is Drowzy" he responded to her as he sat on his hindquarters in a very monotone expression in his voice a smile weakly portrayed afterwards.

[colour=#4b0082]"You seem as your name implies."[/colour] She smiled at him. [colour=#4b0082]"Do you find little interest in the waking world?" [/colour]She looked back to the starlit sky.[colour=#4b0082] "The world of dreams is an everlasting one. Creativity has no limit there, and imagination is not barred from the waking world, anything is possible, however, dreams can be just as real as you create them to be."[/colour] She frowned, remembering her life as a filly in the mountain village. She looked to Drowzy. [colour=#4b0082]"Let us not confuse what is real and what our mind creates, shall we? The waking world has its adventures, just as the world of dreams, but dreams can be forgotten, and can be lived more than once. Those dreams that we remember for long periods of time are when our dreams and our realities meet, creating some sort of... rift, one could say."[/colour] She glanced back to the stars again, her emerald eyes flashing with the twinkle of the stars high above. [colour=#4b0082]"But what would happen, if the two worlds were no longer able to be told apart?"[/colour] She asked Drowzy, remembering a nightmare that seemed so real as a filly. Her fear flashed in her eyes for a second, but was gone a second later. [colour=#4b0082]"What happens, if reality breaks because it gets stuck in a dream state, and nobody knows the difference between what is real, and what is the dream?"[/colour]

• 2 weeks later...

Drowzy sat on his hindlegs as she began to speak about dreams. He silently looked up at the night sky his mind wondering how long would it be before he blacked out. "dreams are my reality" the sleepy unicorn silently muttered to himself as he counted the numerous times he fell asleep while walking home. Indeed the individual suffered from a sleeping disorder that would hit with no warning. Although taking a shy glance at the mare he noticed the glisten in her eyes which made his heart skip a beat. "interesting in that situation one can finnaly choose their life without worrying about what is realistic" Drowzy softly said to her with a slight smile upon his muzzle. He was enjoying having an interlectual conversation about dreams and such something that was hard to really discuss accurately with most ponys.

"when a dream become reality and reality become a dream the restrains are vanquished making one truelly feel free" the silvery blue unicorn lazily said to the emerald eyed mare. Drowzy continued to stare at the stars as his mind wondered about the meaning of dreams and the cosmos above.

Starbuster's eyes twinkled. [colour=#4b0082]"Very true. Freedom, however, is very hard to describe. Dreams allow one to achieve freedom from body, not from mind. Dreams ARE your mind, creating whatever they feel they want to create, shaping your world. What is it, you suppose, when those worlds are not separate? When anything your mind can dream up, happens for real?" [/colour]She said, looking at the exhausted looking unicorn.[colour=#4b0082] "I feel as if i'm bugging you from your nap, Would you like me to leave? I'm sure you could do with some more sleep, you look like you could."[/colour] She said, eyeing the stars, thinking of the philosophy the two ponies talked about. [colour=#4b0082]"Shall i leave?" [/colour]

( Wayne now, kk?) Wayne looked up at the sky and yawned, he was asleep for half of the conversation. He did caught something about leaving so, he got up from his little blanket. Then he walked toward the street, but soon after he blacked out from exhaustion.

Allanon happened to be walking nearby when Wayne collapsed. He looked at him from beneath his dark hood, the magic glass eye focusing elsewhere. He knelt down, and checked for a pulse. He said nothing, and picked up Wayne, looking at Starbuster as if waiting for instruction.

Starbuster looked at Allanon. [colour=#4b0082]"Well? Is he okay? We can take him to the hospital if he's not. Sorry Drowzy, we may have a bit of a situation on our hooves... We should get him out of here, he doesn't look so well."[/colour] She said, moving to Allanon's side to help him lift Wayne. She nodded to Allanon, signalling she was in position to move him.[colour=#4b0082] "Let's go."[/colour] She said, lifting Wayne with the help of Allanon.

Wayne's dream was wonderful, he dreamed up that he had gone to school finally. And got good grades, too! He moved around in his sleep, " Mama i dont want to go to school today though," he talked in his sleep. His cute little body moved around a little bit, his hat fell on the ground. He dreamed about finally getting to work on the fields. He hugged his sister proud of his work.

The unicorn glanced at the situation as it occured a soft sigh escaped his muzzle. He was actually having fun talking about a interesting topic yet let it slip out of his hooves. "i suppose that is fate, make sure he is well rested so ill have less work to do" Drowzy lazily said before a yawn escaped his throat. He trotted back to the bench where he laid down upon his back his eyes observing the stars above.

Allanon's magic glass eye focused on Drowsy, the red glow easily seen from beneath the hood.

He said in a fierce yet commanding voice "Fate can show the way. If relied on, however...It will obscure the path." He then slowly nodded to Starbuster, indicating that the Druid was ready.

Lifting the unconscious pony from the ground, they took him to his house nearby. She nodded to Allanon [colour=#4b0082]"I'll take him from here."[/colour] Taking Wayne from Allanon, she took him to his room of his house. Laying him on his bed, she retreated from his house, flying quickly back to Drowzy, finding him napping once more on the bench. [colour=#4b0082]"Falls asleep quick, i suppose..."[/colour] She said aloud, laying nearby.