there goes a peacefull night(open)

Drowzy

Wayne woke up in his little room with his little things. He did not care about his size, but others did. They made fun of him, or did not let him participate in a certain event. That also might be his age, he is only 3. He did learn how to speak from his big sister, Apple Jack. What he did most of his days was go around town talking to his bigger, stronger, taller, older friends. He wanted to stop being picked on or teased by his friends. His cute little mind could not handle such comments.

"it may seems so but i always fall asleep when my body decides to retire dudet" Drowzy lazily said as his eyes remained closed peacefully. He always been seen as out of it but this left him the chances to recognize body patterns and small details. Although no matter how much the unicorn slept his sleeping disorder always took advantage making him fall asleep at the most unconvenyient moments. "so starbuster what do you do for a livin" he said as one of his eye lids slightly opened briefly.

[colour=#4b0082]"I'm a mapmaker and a guide during the night time." [/colour]She said, smiling warmly at Drowzy. [colour=#4b0082]"I guide lost ponies during the night with the trail i leave." [/colour]She stopped, suddenly curious about this pony she spoke to. [colour=#4b0082]"What do you do for a living? It seems as if you're tired all the time, you must do something that takes a lot of energy."[/colour] She said, curious about his job.

Lazily looking up at the stars as the mare gave her the answer to his question. Even though his eyes may seemed unfocused the unicorn was paying attention to her. Drowzy always kept atleast his ears open during the hours of the long day and nights. A slight sigh escaped his muzzle as the sleepy unicorn heard her question. "you guide them in the world of fabric restrictions i help guide them to their own inner piece found in their dreams" he said to her calmly as a slight yawn escaped his throat. "i help ponies push through sleeping disorders allowing them to let the chains of dreed fall off of their minds" he said in the same lazy tone as his light blue eyes continued to observe the shimmering stars.

He thought it was kind of ironic that the only pony who he could not cure from a sleeping disorder was himself. Drowzy worried about so much especially if he was walking anywhere when his sleep episodes occured. "we guide yet in diffrent realms" the unicorn said his eyes glistening in the starligtht as he gazed at the mare a soft smile upon his muzzle.