Nocturna Nightshade

Scythe

Okay I got the cutie mark. Now its time for some roleplaying, I will set it up now if I don't get a sudden writers block. Valence it would be nice if you could add that flaws section to your app - isn't 100% necessary but is quite fun anyway.

So we will start at the camp in front of the pyramid, I think you all are expecting desert. Sure it could be a maya pyramid but I don't want to throw you out of your focus.

Keep a few points in mind:

• I lead the expedition, but that doesn't necessarly mean you have to listen to me or follow me (if I lose your trust)
  • You have your own goal and wether the other ponies goal is any important to you depends on your character
  • Changes to my character are very likely, so don't get confused
  • I still need to think of stuff in the pyramid so don't expect me to control every event there - just be creative and take the initiative
  • We all know each other a bit already (in the roleplay), we talked before, especially everyone to me in private and we already have some days of work behind us before we finally found the pyramid

Hope we have fun!

Yay, I did it - Pathway of Illusion I gotta say I remembered an old game (Shining The Holy Arc) and now I can do the events in the pyramid because well... that game was very creative. Do you guys rather want riddles or spooky/action stuff? Or a good mix? Also if you know the game, tell me... would kinda suck if you all know whats going to happen.

P.S.: 500th post