Happy wars (Free to play!)

abc

Its a very fun little game that's probably the first ever free to play game on a console I am only aware its for xbox but idk, if its on pc or psn

So what do you think of the game (if you have played it or seen the trailer)

I am interested in finding out what this game is. :)

Sounds cool though. Can you give me some background on it?

you have 3 base classes a cleric a mage and warrior you cab customize each class with weapons, armors, helmets, shields and accessories.

You can mainly play online but there's a campaign and offline training and tutorial mode.

The campaign is only playable if you go onling and level up, yea that's right in order to progress you need to level up, I personally think its a very interesting way to go about the story line.

Anywho, you also can level up and earn happy stars as you play, happy stars and happy tickets are the main currency in the game, you use stars to spin this little wheel for a chance to get new items, you can also use them for weapon modifications and buffs.

Happy tickets are used in the in-game store you have to buy them with Microsoft points tho, but imo its well worth the points and the stuff you get is cool.

Now I need to hurry cuz I got school soon so lemme summerize the multiplayer for you.

There's two teams of usually it think like16-16 yeah it can get chaotic but each team has to capture the others castle, to do this they have to capture towers, which are like spawn points, first team that has the most towers captured when time runs out however wins.

Sorry I couldent tell you more but its early and I gotta go to school if you need anymore info ask me.

But the game is free and only 400megabytes for xbox idk about how big it is for ps3 :P

Anyways I hope this helped :)