Fallen From A Kingdom [Closed](\(-///W///-)/)

Whitefeather

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Oh, there you are." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn Moon said shifting his form in the chair as he began to stand up.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "Nothing to be sorry about." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn grew hesitant, a choking sensation growing in his throat. He remembered the dream he had, about asking White Feather about where she came from and why she was here now.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "I..I wanted to ask you...Who exactly are you."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] blushed. "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-Well...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] shifted into a more comfortable position, then she sighed lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I come from a kingdom that's very large, I know that, b-but it's know because my mother would like to keep it private u-until I become queen which was supposed to be... T-Today...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] stopped, pausing and tearing up.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"The day you were supposed to get married to that colt?"[/colour][colour=#000000] Autumn guessed. [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked down at the ground, then up at the food sitting on the table., listening to the quiet sobs of White Feather. Maybe it would have been best not to bring up such a sensitive subject so quickly. Autumn cursed himself. There was still that one boyish part of him that didn't know how to talk to girls. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Hey, w-why don't we have some lunch? I've got watercress and mint sandwiches for us on the table!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said quickly trying to redeem himself from asking such a foolish question.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] suddenly hugged him tightly, blushing as she told him all about herself.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I was born in that kingdom, I-I love it so much but... B-But I had to leave it was becoming too much to bare... I-I'm so sorry I landed on you... I-I've always been taught to be v-very proper and my father and mother wanted to split up but they couldn't or... Or they'd tear the kingdom.. A-apart, so... U-Uhm, I was born to marry and take over... But... W-What if I wanna get married to some other colt? T-Then what....? I-I have a big brother but he's way too protective and... I-If he hears word that I am missing h-he'll come looking for me and I d-don't want that but it c-c-can't be helped.... I-I was always strictly watched s-so I never really got to go out....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] was talking to him about things no one else knew but she didn't know why.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]D-Do you want me to stop saying all this n-nonsense? I-I'm sorry...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] then wiped her eyes, still hugging him tightlty.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn listened, his mouth agape as White Feather continued to hug him tightly. [colour=#daa520]"I should be the one who's sorry. I-I'm so sorry. I didn't know..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn pulled his hooves up around White Feather and hugged her just as tightly as she did him. He wasn't very good in situations like this, it was that persistent boyish part of him again. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"It must have been very hard on you to have to go through so much." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn pulled away from her and stared into her deep brown eyes, tears streaming down her face. He looked up at her, a stern look now appearing. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"You know what, White Feather...I say you go straight back to your mommy and daddy and tell them you don't wan to get married to that colt!"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] stared into his eyes, still crying as she shivered.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I-If I do that... M-My mother will probably disown me...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn gave a small grunt and pushed his nose up against White Feather's own, unknowingly to him, slightly brushing his own lips against hers in the process. [colour=#daa520]"You have to learn to stand up for yourself!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He said as she shivered in place.[/colour][colour=#daa520]"If you don't your mother is going to run your life for as long as you live, and no matter how you get mad or run away, it won't help!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn moved back from White Feather's face and took a deep sigh. What was he getting himself into?[/colour][colour=#daa520]"And...and if it means anything...I'll come with you and help her get the point!"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] shrunk back a bit, tripping over a few things as she stretched her wings, lightly flapping them.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I suppose...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]then[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] looked away, blushing.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"So its settled then!"[/colour] Autumn Moon said not noticing the blush spreading across the pegasus' face. [colour=#daa520]"We'll go see this mother of a Queen and let her know that you don't want to marry that colt. Simple?"[/colour] Autumn gave her a cute smile as he tightening the bow that held his low ponytail in place. He suddenly looked at her in her flustered state. [colour=#daa520]"Huh, are you okay?"[/colour]

[colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I'm fine it's just.... Y-You... I mean... U-Uhm...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] was too embarassed to say what had just happened but she blurted it out.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Y-You just kissed... M-Me...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Say what now?"[/colour] Autumn said confused at what the pegasus just said. He moved closer to her. [colour=#daa520]"When? I don't remember."[/colour] He quickly remembered his random rant and pulled up his hooves to cover his face. [colour=#daa520]"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to. It was just an accident-" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said rambling on apologetically. He watched as White Feather shrunk back a bit, still looking away with a blush plastered on her face.[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn let go of his mouth and shyly rubbed his hooves together. [colour=#daa520]"Thats makes me feel even worse about it...you could have been saving that for your special somepony for all I know..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn's gaze scanned the ground afraid to look up at White Feather, although he had a feeling she too was looking down in embarrassment.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] slowly walked over to him and nudged his face.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's ok... I-I mean I don't think I would've did it with a-anypony else...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"W...what?" A stern look spread Autumn's face again. You could have any colt you want! Just look at you, beautiful, nice, considerate. There isn't a colt in the world I can think of who wouldn't want a filly like you!"[/colour] Autumn's gaze returned to the ground as he hesitated with the rest of his sentence. [colour=#daa520]"Including...including a colt like me.."[/colour] He whispered as a rosy pink hue spread across his face. He scratched the back of his head. Maybe he should've just stopped talking.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] blushed furiously and gulped, looking up at him as she got closer to him, suddenly nuzzling him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]D-Do you mean that...?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"A-ah..."[/colour] Autumn hesitated as White Feather slowly walked up to him. He stared into her large brown eyes, his mind suddenly becoming a void. He scrambled around, looking for words to say as the pegasus nuzzled him gently. He tried to hid his ever growing blush, and finally found the strength to speak up, swallowing hard. [colour=#daa520]"Of course I mean that..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn closed his eyes and let the warmth of White Feather's nuzzling overtake him.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] hugged him tightly as well, as she ended up cuddling him and nuzzling his face blushing a dark crimson red.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn... I-I wouldn't mind h-having a colt like you.. E-Either....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn gazed the ground once more. He was at a loss for words. Just this morning he was scolding the filly for landing on him, and in that same day, here was practically saying he would like to be her special somepony, and she was doing the same. [colour=#daa520]"W-well, maybe we should get going..."[/colour] Autumn said, releasing his arms from around White Feather.[colour=#daa520] "Where ever this faraway place your from is, I'm sure we won't have an easy time getting there." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn gave White Feather one last nuzzle before getting up, a blush still covering his face.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] blushed as he nuzzled her, then she nodded slowly stretching her wings and leading him out of the inn and tucking her wings to her sides.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's not that much further it's just that.... It has a spell on it that protects me from going out, a-and.... From strangers getting in unless granted permission....I-It's also invisible to you....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn Moon frowned.[colour=#daa520] "That must have made it quite difficult for you to escape..."[/colour] He continued to listen; a kingdom that's invisible to outsiders, and impossible to enter. What kind of place was this faraway land White Feather was from?! [colour=#daa520]"Is there anyway I can be able to see it? I wouldn't have to worry about getting in if you gave me permission, but not being able to see where things are would be a problem..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He titled his head in thought. For all the experience he had traveling and traversing dungeons, this was certainly a place of rather unique mystery.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] trotted toward the forest, still listening to him as she sneezed lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]N-No, uhm... Once I grant you permission you will be able to see anything and go in... I-It's just that my brother will literally try to kill you...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] lead him deep into the forest where most branches were twisted in a scary way and it was extremely dark.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"W-what!?"[/colour] Autumn yelled out, causing an echo as the two trotted past an array of trees. They were distorted and twisted in shapes that would give the Everfree Forest a run for it money, and the creepy atmosphere only added to the despair Autumn suddenly felt. [colour=#daa520]"W-why would he go and do something like that? Does he have a thing against cross-dressers?!"[/colour] He said between chattering teeth.

[colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]N-No, no... H-He's just over protective that's all...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]bumped into something as she looked up, then she uttered some words as AutumnMoon could now see the extremely huge kingdom and it's gates and she pushed them open, keeping AutumnMoon extremely close to her.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

"[colour=#daa520]I guess he wouldn't like it if you told him I took your first kiss instead of that other colt." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn Moon whispered under a hoof as he gazed up at the alabaster spirals that adorned the pathway as they walked. That muttering from White Feather must have been what allowed him to see the new world before him, as new scenery sprawled out in front of his eyes like a painting on a canvas. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"This place...sees so quaint." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said as he walked, keeping close to White Feather. It was almost as if this strange place was cut off from the rest of Equestria, and the world for that matter. Existing in its own place in time and space.[/colour]