Fallen From A Kingdom [Closed](\(-///W///-)/)

Whitefeather

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"White Feather..."[/colour] Autumn called out as he watched her limp outside onto the balcony. He looked at her, she was disheveled and twisted in appearance. There was silence, and he only stared at her as she looked outward. [colour=#daa520]"I think...I think we should leave here."[/colour] He said with a confident smile.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] just stared at him, slowly backing up as she tried not to cry, quickly looking away as if he'd hit her.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]A-Autumn...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] looked as if she was frightened by him.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn suddenly kissed her, pushing her back against the railing of the balcony. He held the kiss then quickly broke away still smiling. [colour=#daa520]"I said I think we should leave. Your kingdom. You know...do what we came here to do!"[/colour] He pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tightly, her hair falling over him as he did. [colour=#daa520]"Maybe there's a way we can help your kingdom. Get you into your right place as queen. As I see it now, I don't think it ill be this peaceful forever..."[/colour] Autumn slide to the ground, taking the white filly with him. [colour=#daa520]"I'm sorry for what I said last night, I wasn't thinking straight...as girly as I am, I still have that boyish part of me that acts like a dummy sometimes..."[/colour] He blushed and gave an embarrassed smile a he stared into White Feather's large brown eyes.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]blushed heavily as he kissed her suddenly, squirming slightly and looking to the ground as he broke away and she continued to blush as he pulled her into a hug and squeezed her tightly, letting her hair pool out over him as she slid to the ground with him, blinking and just looking at him as she smiled slightly nuzzling his cheek.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-It's fine... I-I was just a little hurt, that's all... W-We can leave, if you like...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"I'm sorry, not really a great way to start off a relationship, huh?[/colour]" He rubbed the back of his head and he helped her to stand up. He left her and he quickly trotted back to her bedroom and began making the bed [colour=#daa520] "I think before we go, we should pay a visit to this colt you were arranged to marry, at least let him know that things didn't work out as they planned."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] slowly nodded, sighing lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]H-He's here....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] trotted outside her room and looked around before she went down the hall, going into a very fancy room and even though she didn't love the colt she was arranged to marry her heart twisted at the sight before her. A very disheveled filly layed in bed with her would-be husband and he looked as if he'd seen a ghost as he looked at her, she just stared at him and walked away completely closing the door behind her and shaking her head clear of what she'd just seen, sliding down the hallway wall and curling up.-[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Okay, I think this is all we'll need..."[/colour] Autumn gave a small 'hmph', and heaved two saddle bags on his back before trotting after the white pegasus. He rounded a corner just as she closed a door, presumably to the colt she was supposed to marry. [colour=#daa520]"Hey, did you take of-"[/colour] He watched White Feather slide from the wall to the ground and curled up into a ball, as if something had just made her heart drop into her stomach. "White Feather!" Autumn said rushing to her side, dropping his saddle bags to the side and skidding to a halt before her. He began to shake her, trying to uncoil her from her ball-like state. [colour=#daa520]"WHATS WRONG? WHAT HAPPENED? ARE YOU OKAY?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] uncoiled from her ball-like state but she latched onto him as if she was holding onto dear life shivering in sobs and trying to stand up but she just fell back down again laying limp in Autumn's arms.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"W-what's wrong? If you don't tell me I can't help you, White Feather."[/colour] He winced at how hard she was holding him, grabbing onto him for help. He didn't know what happened, but whatever it was, it was enough to send White feather into a strange frenzy of emotions. He looked fro her saddened brown colored orbs to the door. [colour=#daa520]"Does this, have something to do with the colt your supposed to marry?"[/colour] Autumn took a stern look. He didn't want to think it, but...he knew exactly what had happened.

• Like 1

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] nodded as she shivered, giving Autumn a kiss on the cheek as she nuzzled him.- "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I love you so much...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn held onto White Feather, slowly hugging her as she nuzzled his cheek. [colour=#daa520]"I love you to..."[/colour] [colour=#000000]He said kissing her lightly on the lips.[/colour] He let go of her and stood up to full height, facing the door with an angry exp

ression. With a deep breath, he stepped forward opening the door to face whatever tragedy was behind it. Light shone down from the skylight above the room and at the very end of the lavishly furnished room was a colt, White Feather's to-be husband, bunned up with a messy mane filly, slowly stroking her face as he whispered infidelities in her ear.

Autumn stomped the ground, catching the attention of the two. He slammed the door behind him, not wanting his love to see him in such an angry state. [colour=#daa520]"You...you monster!"[/colour] Autumn trotted full speed up to the royal pony jumping on the bed and head butting him in the face. His head was in pain, but he didn't care, this..this thing had committed the ultimate sin in his eyes; betraying one's trust. And even worse, betraying the trust of a pony as sweet and kind as White Feather. [colour=#daa520]"What is wrong with you!? How can you be laying here with another filly while you're engaged?!"[/colour] The colt simply looked at him, holding his nose which now sported a bruise.

[colour=#a9a9a9]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] just blushed as she curled up once Autumn left to deal with her to-be husband, while her to-be husband looked shocked and angry that his Queen actually loved another he got up with an enraged outburst.~ "[/colour][colour=#add8e6]How dare you come into my room you... You colt that stole my filly from me![/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather's[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] to-be-husband quickly stormed out of the room toward WhiteFeather as she curled up tightly and he just stared at her with a look of disdain before he marched to her mothers room, and she got up quickly taking Autumn by the hoof.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-We need to go... Now...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"WAIT! I'm not done with that sleazeball! Talking down to me when he was the one cheating on you! The nerve![/colour][colour=#000000] Autumn hopped on one hoof as Winter quickly ran away from the scene. He waved a menacing hoof screaming curses at the colt. He turned around and began trotting normally.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]slowly eased him out of the kingdom, nuzzling him and nudging him as she slipped a saddle bag onto her back, giving him one and quickly dragging him out of the castle back through the twisted branches of the woods they'd came through.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Are we going...back to..Trottingham?"[/colour] Autumn breathed out. He was out of breath, despite his high endurance and stamina he wasn't used to exerting himself this much in a short amount of time. The town of Trottingham was on the horizon and Autumn sped up to keep up with White Feathers quick pace. He took a look behind him. [colour=#daa520]"Um..W-White Feather..."[/colour] He said with a shaky voice as he tapped her flank n a desperate attempt to get the filly's attention. [colour=#daa520]"There are guards behind us!"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] nodded at his question, she looked at him and slowed her face as she sighed lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Keep running, ok?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] ran behind him nudging him along as her hair became a tangled mess, the guards stopped right at the border of Trottingham and turned back.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-They can't go into other peoples borders....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn continued running as he watched White Feather get farther and farther away. [colour=#daa520]"I hope she'll be okay..."[/colour] He thought as he slowed to a trot. There weren't many ponies out at this time of the day, much to early except for the random sailor pony tending to his boat at the dock. Autumn Moon reached The Autumn Harvest Inn and entered slowly. Still nopony home. He moved in, keeping the door unlocked for White Feather. The stack of sandwiches still sat there, untouched by either of their hooves. The blanket, a crumpled mess on the floor. Autumn gave a small smile. [colour=#daa520]"Yeah, she's going to be just fine."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]slowly trotted to the Inn, panting a bit as she slowly peeked in blinking as she slid inside curling up on a chair for a few minutes resting.~[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

[colour=#daa520]"Your back."[/colour] Autumn said eyeing the small white lump resting in the chair. [colour=#daa520]"Is everything alright?"[/colour] he sat on the arm of the chair, wrapping his arms around her and snuggling her bright white coat, taking in the smell of it. It had the scent of morning roses despite her rough outward appearance.

[colour=#ffa07a]//WhiteFeather blushed as she felt his hooves wrap around her, nodding and cuddling into his caramel colored coat, nuzzling inside it. It was so warm.~ "Y-Yes, everything is fine..."[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autun breathed a sigh of relief. Over the last few days, it had been quite a while since he'd seen her genuinely happy and not worried about anything. He glide a hoof over to hers and picked it up, kissing it. It reminded him of the first time they met. He had no idea any of this would ever happen, especially meeting a filly as amazing as her. He was glad it did though, now he saw why White Feather regretted nothing that happened up until now. Autumn hugged her tighter, loving the feelings of sweet embrace. [colour=#daa520]"What do we do now...are you sure they won't follow us?"[/colour]

AutumnMoonHeader.png

Autumn smiled. The thing he loved most about their time together was how she nuzzled him all the time. Autumn suddenly got up, falling to the ground and taking White Feather with him. He pinned her to the ground, watching her as she blushed from before. How adorable. Autumn nipped at White Feather's ear, and looked at her with low wanting eyes. [colour=#daa520]"Would you do me the honor of..." [/colour][colour=#000000]He started, but then began to whisper in her ear.[/colour][colour=#daa520] [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Having my ---"[/colour]