Just A Friend Picture

Balletvamp

Both of my friends who drew those pics on the first page have joined :3 Toastie and... actually Neko said she planned to join but I'm not sure if she did yet XD If she already did it's under a name I don't recognize...YET ;3

And that could be true for references! :3 I'm not sure really, I just assumed not, since she'd asked us how we wanted their hair and I just said wavy/flowy for Kitten Cuddles lol

23h1yeb.jpg

My darling friend, Nekoneko, on Subeta made this group pic for my friend Akku and myself of our three pony characters :3 I thought this seemed an appropriate place to show it off. (While I attempt to get her to join this forum *GRIN* )

I am really digging the one on the lower right; it's the hair style, I just really like how it looks. Any story behind each of them and why they have the cutie marks they do?

I am really digging the one on the lower right; it's the hair style, I just really like how it looks. Any story behind each of them and why they have the cutie marks they do?

Awww, yes, that's Neko's pony. Oh gosh, must remember the name now! Starlight Aria, that was it :3 She has headphones because of Neko's love for music. The green pony, I'm not sure Akku named her yet ^^; but those are paint splotches because Akku's in school for art. And my pony, Kitten Cuddles, is basically just because I love cats lol. :3