Shadows Of Equestria (sign up) [open]

Feel free to discuss

here is the story so far

LINK

It was the middle of autumn Everything was perfect from the sun in the sky to the cool breeze in the air.

Until the unspeakable happened. City's everywhere where dissapearing leaving only craters and no traces of anything

as if someone was just taking them. That is Until all of equestria had been notified of the threat the Shadowlord

A being of the shadow waiting in the shadows just waiting to get his own world full of raw magic and a rich ecosystem

just ripe for the picking. That is until three groups had banded together to go against him and his evil desires these groups together were.

As soon as he had heard of them he had split his body into four parts and slinging them across the land

causeing a many great different problems from discord being realesed luna traped within nightmare moon and his own army terrorising the land

as well and these four places that they have been sent to: Deep within the Badlands, Far into the frozen wasteland, deep within

the forests and the final and main piece within canterlot blocking all from entering or leaving. It is a dark time for Equestria

who will stop this chaos. oh and changlings

the three groups who will

Group one: The main six- need i explain who?

Group two: Echo Group- three or more people I am in this group

Group three: Delta group- needs three or more people

If you wish to join just say who you want to be and what group also give an example of what or where your char was or is. a link is acceptable to

Name: or link

Group: mane echo or delta

where you were beforehand: just a small story of what your pony was doing when it started and where i made an example in ffa

since this is free for all i don't mind if your another charactor from a compleatly different universe (example: sonic charactors things like that as long as it's ok with me

What goes in the land of equestria

Badlands: A shadow Controled Discord making chaos and chocolate rain

Far Frozen north: Chainglings deployed from here Santa Presumed missing

Deep Forest: Nightmare moon is here causing darkness and has the elements

Canterlot: Celestia unconscious and trapped The Shadowlord commanding his army from here

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...