Xcom Enemy Unknown

thinking of playing a ironman run of Xcom i don't promise to be good... burr i do promise to follow suggestion so available ranks are as follows :

Head Reserch:

Engineer head:

Drill sargents: 1

and any more who wanna join in just ask and i will throw you in and if anyone wants to name One Guy just tell me

i realize that maybe i was not clear on what you guys actually get to do.... so here is a little explaination

Head researcer : Gets to decide what reserch to go for reaserch in Xcom is important it gives every new thing we need of courseothers can give advice but final say is with them if they want they can choose a soldier too

Head engi: gets to decide what we build from wepons to facilitys to foundry projects Foundry projects improve current wepons and armor.. as well as produce a Shiv.. S-H-I-V a unmanned drone that takes the place of a soldier.. and if they want they can take a soldier as well

Drill sargents: you get to choose a soldier and name them and decide thier career path... and if they die .. and they will ....you will get another.. you can make up a backstory.. and even decide what nationality you prefer.