Our Kingdom Continues [Closed]

PIJIN

RPBanner2.png?t=1352076693

[colour=#daa520]"Wait! Stop running! Don't touch that!" [/colour]

[colour=#000000]The pitter patter of hoof steps could be heard as they rushed around the house. By the sound of it, three ponies running, two young fillies and a stallion. This was the home of White Feather and Autumn Moon. Three years after the ordeal with the Kingdom of Splendore, the two lovers quickly settled down to focus on their relationship. They now live in a three story home in Manehatten. Over the course of these two years, they had two foals called Summer and Winter, named after the seasons they were born. [/colour][colour=#000000]We now join them, in specifically, Autumn Moon as he chases after his children who refuse to take a bath; and with good reason! That water looks ENTIRELY too hot![/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Summer, Winter! Listen to your father and get in the bathtub right NOW!" [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said as he cornered the two fillies. Summer looked at him with a cocky grin, grin while Winter held on tightly to her sister's arm, shaking lightly. He rose his arms up, ready to catch the two. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"You two need to wash up before dinner and this isn't making it any easier."[/colour]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] smiled lightly as she heard the pitter patter of hoofs, she popped out from the middle of nowhere and tackled Autumn to the floor, nuzzling him but giving a stern look.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Stop chasing the fillies, Autumn.[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] trotted over to the bath water, putting her hoof inside the water she yelped a bit as she glared lightly at Autumn.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Autumn Moon... Do you realise that this water is entirely too hot for Summer and Winter?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn scrambled up from the floor, the two fillies escaping to their mother's side. [colour=#daa520]"What do you mean, the water's just fine!"[/colour] He said in his usual girly voice. Autumn walked up to the edge of the tub, thrusting his arm into the steamy abyss. He held it there, his face not registering the actual temperature of the water. [colour=#daa520]"See? Its the same temperature that I use to cook my food when I travel, it should work for baths too!" [/colour][colour=#000000]He looked at his wife with a blank exp

ression.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather's[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] eyes glowed as she stared at him, she'd always taken things the wrong way sometimes.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Y-You're trying to cook our fillies? I will have your head![/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] slowly nuzzled Summer and Winter, glaring at Autumn protectively and trotting over to him, turning on the cold water and letting it halfway fill the tub cooling down the water.~[/colour]

Autumn reared back at the sight of White Feather's glowing eyes. He hadn't seen those since two years ago... "S-sorry." He said rubbing the back of his head in embarrassment [colour=#daa520]"I guess it was a little silly to compare kids to food..."[/colour] He watched as Summer and winter climbed into the tub and immersed themselves in bubbles. They looked so happy to be around their mother. [colour=#daa520]"Parenting..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn said with a sigh.[/colour][colour=#daa520] "I'm doing it wrong."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] suddenly blushed as she nuzzled him lovingly, hugging him and giving him a slight smile.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]D-Don't worry, Autumn, the kids love you and so do I.[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] gave him a kiss, pulling away after a minute or so as she glared at the kids lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Summer, Winter, you can play but make sure you wash up or I will take your father away...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]gave him a quick wink, sliding her tail under his chin as she trotted back into the kitchen, making desert, she heard the fillies make strange sounds with the bubbles, raising her eyebrow in amazement.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]How do they have so much energy, Autumn?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn retreated to the kitchen with his wife, at a loss for words for her rather seductive move. She had certainly gotten more bold than before.

The two could hear cries of resistance from Summer and Winter at having their father taken away. [colour=#ff0000]"No way! We're not going to let you take daddy away! Right, Winter!"[/colour] Summer splashed her hooves against the water and she rose up a bit. Summer sniffled, ears about to come streaming from her eyes. [colour=#40e0d0]"B-but if mommy takes daddy away, then...we won't be able to hear stories about his travels any more..." [/colour][colour=#000000]She was so much like her mother when she was at that age.[/colour]

Autumn chuckled at the commotion, whispering to himself [colour=#daa520]"Don't worry daddy isn't going anywhere."[/colour] He sighed at his wife's question however. [colour=#daa520]"I'm starting to think they take after me on that one.." [/colour]He gave a nervous smile as the noise from upstairs died down.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] pecked Autumn on the cheek as she carefully placed plates on the table, smiling at him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Autumn, I decided to make your favorite...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] uncovered the plate, revealing mint and watercress sandwhiches.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]E-Er, I hope you like it this is my first time making it....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was a bit startled as she was tackled down my Winter and Summer suddenly, with a determined look on their faces saying they'd never let their father be taken away, and she giggled.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I know you won't, go hug him instead.[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]smiled innocently as he was tackled by the fillies.~[/colour]

Autumn flailed on the ground as his two fillies held onto him. [colour=#800080]"Yay! Now daddy can tell us more bedtime stories!"[/colour] Summer and Winter shouted out as their father rose from the ground the two still clinging to him, dangling just above the ground. [colour=#daa520]"Alright you two, Mommy's made dinner so I think we should get ready to eat. Hey, those like..."[/colour]

Autumn picked up the sandwich with a look of intrigue on his face. He took a bite and chewed, swishing it in his mouth and his taste buds absorbed the flavor. [colour=#daa520]"This is pretty good!"[/colour] He finally said with a smile as he finished the first one off and quickly picked up another [colour=#daa520]"They don't taste exactly like I remember, but they have a taste of their own and its really good!"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather's[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] smile brightened as she jumped a bit, cheering for herself.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Yay, yay, yay! I worked so hard on them 'cause I didn't know the ingredients and I eventually found out once they tasted somewhat like the ones you made! The ones you made were better though, that's a shame... I'm still so glad you liked it![/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] still huggled him tightly nuzzling him as she blushed.~[/colour]

[colour=#800080]"Yay! Mommy did it!" [/colour][colour=#000000]The two fillies cheered as they sat at the table, there father handing them sandwiches of their own to much on. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Well, I prefer your sandwiches, hun."[/colour][colour=#000000] Autumn said holding one out for White Feather. "They have this distinctive taste. It taste...it taste like YOU!" Autumn gave a quick wink before turning around, as he did he sported a devious grin. Plan initiated.[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] took a moment to just process what he said, blushing extremely hard as she suddenly didn't feel hungry giving a slightly squeak as she slipped into the bedroom upstairs trying to clear the blush from her face.~[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Hey, Summer..."[/colour] Winter said leaning over to whisper to her sister. [colour=#40e0d0]"What do you think mommy taste like?"[/colour] Summe put her sandwich to her chin in thought, something she'd seen her father do. [colour=#ff0000]"Probably really sweet, you know... because thats the way she acts all the time."[/colour] Autumn chuckled, [colour=#daa520]"They don't know how right they are." [/colour]he thought.[colour=#daa520] "Alright scamps! Finish eating and get ready for bed, you two have got school in the morning."[/colour]

The two fillies quickly downed their sandwich and rushed upstairs, their father following quickly behind them. [colour=#daa520]"Oh that's right..."[/colour] Autumn said as he turned around, entering his bedroom. he saw White Feather on the bed, trying to rid herself of that persistent blush. [colour=#daa520]"Why don't we tell the kids a bedtime story?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]slowly nodded, she was blushing heavily but it died down as she pinned him to the floor and kissed him deeply, making a squee as she smiled at him and got up. Then she trotted down the hall quickly toward the fillies room, trying to not get caught by the tail like last time. Wasn't that how they got two fillies instead of one? Ohwell.~[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Hmph, always trying to get the last laugh..."[/colour] Autumn Moon said chasing after White Feather's escaping tail. He attempted to grab it in his mouth, but to no avail as he stumbled in the children's room. Summer and Winter looked at their parents with large smiles. Story time was coming, and boy was it always fun! [colour=#daa520]"Guess what kiddos, today I have a really great bedtime story for you."[/colour] Autumn said, yet he didn't have his usual cheery smile on. He had a blank exp

ression, one of uncertainty almost... "But Mommy, is going to be the one telling most of it, okay?"

[colour=#ff0000]"Mommy is telling the story this time?"[/colour] Summer said confused. This was certainly new to them, daddy had always told them stories of his adventures in far off dungeons in search of treasures but never mommy.

Autumn leaned over to his wife, cupping his hoof's over her ear so that the little ones couldn't hear.[colour=#daa520] "I think...I think It's time we told them, about where you're from, and what happened two years ago..."[/colour] Autumn sat down on his haunches, a grim exp

ression over taking him as he awaited an answer.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] winced as the memories of her past that she'd locked away for the sake of her fillies re-surfaced.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I suppose so....Summer, Winter, mommy is not... Normal, she was born a royal pony, a princess...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3] //WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] just stared at the floor.~ "Mommy is from an unknown kingdom, called the Kingdom of Splendore. It's a very unknown kingdom... Until Mommy takes over as Queen it will not grow... But two years ago, before you two fillies were born, me and your father were very wild... We went places and saw things other people didn't see in a life time only because I was curious and so was he... I actually met your father by escaping my kingdom and landing on him... Weird, but romantic I suppose. He offered me a place to stay, which was an Inn his mother and father owned in Trottingham... It was a very nice inn, too. But mommy took your father to her kingdom, where it turned into a mess and we both had to flee... Because mommy was forced to leave, she was either going to leave because she loved daddy or stay and be in an arranged marriage to a colt that cheated on her... So mommy chose daddy, and maybe one day you can be princesses too, and not go through the harsh experience mommy did...." [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] smiled and nuzzled both of the fillies, hoping they wouldn't shed any tears over her past.~[/colour]

Autumn Moon stared at the ground as his wife told her story. Once she finished, he looked up, making eye contact with two confused fillies eyes. [colour=#40e0d0]"So Mommy is a princess?"[/colour] Winter asked with teary eyes. It was quite the saddening tale after all. Autumn picked up his daughter and hugged her, holding her in his arms like a newborn foal. [colour=#daa520]"That's right, and she's went through a lot at that time..."[/colour] Autumn still recieved confused looks. "I hope you all aren't upset at what Mommy had to do. It was the best option at the time and-"

Summer hopped up from her space in bed and began jumping up down catching everyone's attention. [colour=#ff0000]"No way! Were not upset or anything like that! Right, Winter?"[/colour] Her sister shook her head accordingly. [colour=#40e0d0]"Yes, mommy did what she had to do for daddy. It must have been really hard to go against the kingdom she loved so much."[/colour] Winter licked her father's cheek, snapping him out a daze. They, they understood!

[colour=#daa520]"Heh....heh...you two really are our little fillies..."[/colour] Autumn said smiling up at his wife, tears in his eyes. [colour=#ff0000]"Daddy?"[/colour] Sumer said jumping out of bed and rushing to his side. [colour=#ff0000]"Why are you crying does your tummy hurt?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was crying as well, tears streaming down her face as she looked to the floor, slowly sinking to the floor smiling slightly as she curled up trying not to cry.~[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"Don't you get it, Summer."[/colour] Winter said wiping the tears from her father's eyes as she shifted a bit in his arms. [colour=#40e0d0]"It must have been really hard for mommy and daddy to tell us that. I bet they tried to forget about it all these years."[/colour] Autumn Moon smiled, scooping up Summer as well and hugged the two tightly. [colour=#daa520]"Alright you two, time for be-"[/colour]

THUMP!

Autumn's ears perked up. Was, was there just....a loud thump...? There it was again... [colour=#daa520]"White Feather, do you hear that...?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] quickly perked her ears, getting up and slowly narrowing her eyes toward the noise of the thump as she nuzzled her fillies lightly, nudging them toward their father.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I have... A bad feeling about that thump...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn trotted downstairs, dropping Summer and Winter onto his back as he peered at the front door from afar. There were still periodic thumps coming from it, but they had grown louder. [colour=#40e0d0]"Daddy, what's that sound?"[/colour] Winter asked curiously. He didn't answer, but slowly crept towards the door. He reached out a hoof about to pull on the handle. [colour=#daa520]"Kids, go upstairs with your mother..."[/colour]

The two couldn't quite put their hooves on it, but something about Daddy was different. They slid off his back without a word and scurried upstairs. Autumn returned his attention back to the door. With a gulp he grabbed the handle just as the door burst open.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] was in pure shock as she was flooded with memories of her childhood, seeing the royal guards of her kingdom but that shock quickly turned to anger as she narrowed her eyes at them, her eyes glowing a bright white but she was also crying, knowing this meant her mother had passed, she quickly scrambled up the stairs dragging Autumn with her as she nuzzled Summer and Winter, nuzzling them lovingly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Summer, if Mommy doesn't come back be good for her ok...? You as well, Winter...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] kissed Autumn on the cheek, then trotted quickly down stairs talking to the royal guards.~[/colour]

[colour=#40e0d0]"But, but mommy! What's happening, where are you going?" [/colour][colour=#ff0000]"Who are those shiny ponies downstairs?"[/colour]

[colour=#000000]Winter and Summer uttered cries of disapproval as Autumn took them from their mother's grasp and placed them in their respective beds. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"Alright you two, Mommy and Daddy have something very important to take care of so we need you to stay in her and don't make a sound. Understood?" [/colour][colour=#000000]Summer and Winter shook their heads agreeing but you could see the uncertainty in their little eyes as their father disappeared behind the other side of the door. He shut the door quietly and stood beside White Feather with an angered exp

ression on his face. [/colour][colour=#daa520]"I thought they couldn't pass the borders. What's happening why are they here, is there something you aren't telling me, White Feather?" [/colour][colour=#000000]The sounds of various hooves marching could be heard as the royal guard pony's from Splendore marched up the steps. They were nearly there now..."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]suddenly couldn't talk, she forced the words out of her mouth.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-When my mother passed I was to take over and rule... No questions asked... Today just happened to be the day...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

Autumn Moon shot an angry glare at his wife. [colour=#daa520]"You didn't think to tell me that before hoof!? He sighed as the guards stopped dead in their tracks at the site of their new queen. Princess White Feather. [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9]"By royal decree and royal family law passed down through generation..." [/colour][colour=#000000]The splendore guard general used his magic to pull a scroll from out of his saddle bad, unrolled it and began to read. [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9]"At the time of the late queen's passing, the daughter of the late king and queen shall inherit the throne immediately to continue the legacy of the Splendore Kingdom." [/colour][colour=#000000]He quickly tucked the cross away and stepped forward.[/colour][colour=#a9a9a9] "I'm sorry, my Queen, but you need to come with us."[/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"She's not going anywhere.." [/colour][colour=#000000]Autumn Moon said blocking the guards path. The two started down each other, neither of them giving in.[/colour]