Our Kingdom Continues [Closed]

PIJIN

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]gasped as she winced, a very painful screech being heard from her as her eyes slowly turned red at being given the title Queen and her eyes slowly turning into slits.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]W-We... Are cursed....?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] felt a pang of guilt, hearing her fillies crys of protest from upstairs suddenly.~[/colour]

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RPBanner2.png?t=1352076693

Autumn quickly looked from the guard to White Feather. He wasn't touching her, but...she was still.. [colour=#daa520]"STOP IT!"[/colour] He pushed the guard, causing him to lose his balance and fall back into his regime. [colour=#daa520]"What do you mean cursed?"[/colour] He said looking at White Feather who was gasping for air. It seemed that whatever that colt had done had stopped somehow, but Autumn figured they would try again.

Autumn's eyes went wide. He rushed back into the fillies room, as he did they jumped on him, hugging him tightly. [colour=#800080]"Daddy! Daddy! What's happening? What's wrong with mommy?"[/colour] Summer and Winter shouted. Autumn hugged them tightly, then positioned the two securely on his back, motioning for them to hold on tight.

There was still a bit of commotion as the guards watched as White Feather continued to change, her eyes glowing.

Autumn trotted up to her, planting a gentle kiss on her cheek. [colour=#daa520]"There has to be something we can do...anything?"[/colour] He hugged her tightly as the fillies on his back reached out to her.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather's [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]eyes turned back white as he kissed her on the cheek. Then she nuzzled her fillies and Autumn, hugging them tightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]T-The only way we can undo this curse is by sacrificing somepony....[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn Moon's pupils dilated. "W-what!" He yelled swinging around. He looked at White Feather in the eye with an angered exp

ression.[colour=#daa520] "That is NOT an option and you should know that!"[/colour] Something must be wrong, there's no way the real White Feather would ever even THINK to say something like that.

[colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather's [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]eyes were still tinted with red, as she had a million thoughts running through her head. The red tint slowly turned white as she she stopped her transformation, nuzzling Autumn softly and slowly nuzzling her fillies and spreading her wings which were throbbing painfully trying to grow, and she looked up at Autumn Moon, Summer, and Winter before she wrapped her now large, white wings around them.~ "[/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]I-If they un-announce me as Queen....T-Then... The curse will be....o-over...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#D3D3D3]//WhiteFeather's [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]eyes quickly turned back red and they became a dark crimson red as she quickly pulled her wings away from them, standing at her full height and narrowing her slitted eyes at the royal guards.~[/colour]

[colour=#a9a9a9]"O-our Queen, she is coming!"[/colour] The royal guards all bowed as White Feather continued to change. Her wings growing larger as he eyes glowed a deeper red. Autumn Moon growled at the Guards. [colour=#daa520]"Make it stop, take it away!"[/colour] He rushed the royal guards but was held back to two of them as they pushed him back. [colour=#a9a9a9]"You should have known what you were getting into before you started this lie with our Queen."[/colour] One of the guards said. [colour=#a9a9a9]"She knew all along that this life she was leading could never o on forever and she lead you all on. She obviously had no intentions of staying here forever or she would have told you what would happen once the late queen died."[/colour]

Autumn's head hung low. So that was it...was there no way of stopping all this. Evil...was such a thing even possible for a mare as loving as White Feather.

[colour=#800080]"Daddy!"[/colour] Summer and Winter yelled from their father's back, tugging at the bows that held his pigs tails in place.

[colour=#800080]You can't give up yet! Keep trying!"[/colour] Autumn turned his head around to them nuzzling the two gently as they hugged his face. [colour=#ff0000]"You have to keep trying, daddy. Mommy doesn't want this either."[/colour] Summer said giving him a goofy grin. He nodded and walked over to his wife, looking into her glowing red eyes. They looked as if she was in pain. Autumn Moon stood on his hind legs, hugging White Feather around her neck and gently stroking her back. [colour=#daa520]"Up ahead is a cross road, which way will you go? Quit all this nonsense there's no such thing as being bound by fate. Haphazard heart beats telling a foggy tale, forget all that nonsense and make up your mind already."[/colour] He whispered into his wife's ear, nipping at it for old times sake. [colour=#daa520]"I love you...I hope we get to meet again."[/colour] There was suddenly a large explosion between White Feather and Autumn Moon as he was blown back into the guards, smoke clouded the area...

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] cringed as her eyes glowed a blood red from being called the Queen, and she continued to change. Her wings had grown very large, and feathery. She cried tears that glowed a pure white as she stared at her family, being torn from them. She felt a large pang of guilt as the guard said what he did. She felt some of the curse slip away as she heard the cries of her fillies, and she lightly nuzzled Autumn back, hugging him tightly as she listened to his words.Then she suddenly felt another piece of the curse slip away as he nipped at her ear and she silently whispered to him.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I-I love you too...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#ffa07a] widened her eyes at the explosion, slowly stepping back as her eyes turned a pure white and she looked frightened as she stared at the pure black pony before her which had crooked wings and a mane sort of like WhiteFeather's and it spoke in a royal, firm, but distorted voice.~ "[/colour][colour=#000000]WhiteFeather... I have decided to un-curse your kingdom and you, your soul... Being too pure for my power.... You almost purified it...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" The pure black pony snorted in an un-ladylike manner, then disappeared in a black cloud of smoke and WhiteFeather seemed to collapse from both relief, exhaustion, and fright.[/colour]

Autumn grunted in pain, his vision a bit distorted [colour=#daa520]"K-kids...are you alright..?"[/colour] He said his head spinning a bit as he struggled to see. [colour=#800080]"Were okay, but...mommy doesn't look so good."[/colour] Autumn looked over at the crumbled heap of white, lying on the wooden floor. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather!"[/colour] he shouted as he got up and tried his best to trot over to her, bumping to into a few walls along the way. He finally made it over to her, Summer ad Winter jumping off of their father's back to comfort her with a nuzzle. [colour=#800080]"Are you alright mommy?"[/colour] The two said as they hugged her gently. Autumn felt a twinge in his spine as he collapsed to the floor, his lower back being overcome with a seeing pain. [colour=#40e0d0]"Daddy, are YOU okay... you look worse than Mommy."[/colour] Winter said rubbing him on the back. He shook his head. [colour=#daa520]"F-fine, just a bit tired is all."[/colour] He forced himself to sit upright. [colour=#daa520]"White Feather...are you alright?"[/colour] Autumn said using his muzzle to nudge at her. [colour=#daa520]"Can you hear us?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]was a crumpled mess upon the floor but she looked fine, ignoring the throbbing pain inside her hoof she opened her large brown eyes and nuzzled her family lightly, trying to sit up but not succeeding as she winced lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I..Huh...?[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour]

[colour=#daa520]"Huh?"[/colour] Autumn repeated.[colour=#daa520] "What do mean, 'huh'?"[/colour] He looked into her brown eyes. She seemed okay. Besides a few bumps and bruises she was the same old White Feather. [colour=#daa520]"You are White Feather, aren't' you?"[/colour] There was grunting from behind the family as the guards came to.[colour=#808080] [/colour][colour=#a9a9a9]"Our Queen!"[/colour] They all stared in awe at White Feather completely unchanged from what they could see. [colour=#a9a9a9]"How could this happen!?"[/colour] One of them called out. They all began looking around and their eyes finally laid to rest on Autumn Moon. [colour=#a9a9a9]"SEIZE HIM! He's the one whose preventing us from claiming our Queen!" [/colour]The guards began to mobilize as a few of them restrained Autumn. [colour=#DAA520]"Hey, let go of me! Summer, Winter, stay with Mommy!"[/colour] He shouted out through a struggling voice.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] nodded slowly as she came to, then she immediatly drug Autumn behind her, her eyes narrowing at the guards as she stared at them.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I am your Queen if you do not like it I suggest you leave![/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]

[colour=#a9a9a9]"S-she has awakened..."[/colour] The guards bowed, even deeper than they had before, the house grew silent as everyone waited for something else to happen. [colour=#daa520]"Who...is that really White Feather, or has she really changed..."[/colour] Autumn thought as he waited with baited breath, his hoof intertwined with his wife's own. Summer and Winter crept up to their father, hiding behind his large tail.[colour=#40e0d0] "Daddy, what's wrong with Mommy...?"[/colour] Winter asked. They had never heard their mother yell before.

[colour=#daa520]"Just watch."[/colour] Autumn said simply. He wasn't even sure what was going on, not enough to give them an actual answer.

[colour=#a9a9a9]"We have awaited you, our Queen."[/colour] The soldiers said, faces still planted to the ground. [colour=#a9a9a9]"What is it that you wish for us to do?"[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]just stared at them for a bit.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]You will find a Queen to take over my position temporarily and be happy I did not banish all of you.[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]turned around and nuzzled her children blushing lightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]S-Summer, Winter... Autumn...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] kissed Autumn and blushed heavily.~[/colour]

Autumn blushed as White Feather kissed him...well that was sudden, but certainly welcomed in this time of uncertainty. They all waited in silence for White Feather to continue, nopony was quite sure what was going on. [colour=#40e0d0]"Mommy, what's wrong?" Why are you so quiet?"[/colour] Winter said as she nuzzled her mother back. [colour=#40e0d0]"Isn't everything okay now?"[/colour]

[colour=#ff0000]"Mommy, you were so cool!"[/colour] Summer started as she jumped up and down with excitement. [colour=#ff0000]"At first you were glowing all weird like then you told off those meantime old guards!"[/colour] The family chuckled.[colour=#daa520] "Your right, Mommy was very brave. She saved us all."[/colour] Autumn nuzzled White Feather, lightly kissing her cheek. [colour=#daa520]"I'm glad your alright, I'm glad..your still my White Feather."[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]giggled and lightly smiled as she nuzzled Autumn gently, getting up as she stayed off her left hind hoof, curling it slightly so that it wasnt touching anything and sighing.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]My princesses and my King... Well, anywho... I think we should go inside...[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]watched as the guards cleaned up and left, then she turned to the house gently nudging her fillies inside.~[/colour]

Autumn watched as the three headed inside. The guards slowly packed up, giving off heavy sighs as they walked back through the forest. He felt a little sorry for them, they traveled quite a ways to get their Queen back, and after all their effort they can up short. Autumn sighed, well; I guess there's no pleasing everypony. [colour=#daa520]"I never did ask her why she never told me about this..." [/colour][colour=#000000]Although everything had worked out for the best as they tended to do for this rather strange family, there was still something gnawing at the insides of Autumn's brain. [/colour][colour=#000000]He quickly trotted into the house eager to ask, but was [/colour][colour=#000000]hesitant[/colour][colour=#000000] once he saw White Feather smile [/colour][colour=#000000]endearingly[/colour][colour=#000000] at him. This wouldn't be as easy as he hoped...[/colour]

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]yawned and slowly went up stairs, tucking Summer and Winter into bed tightly and smiling as she walked out of their room, closing the door and staring at Autumn Moon with a suddenly puzzled look on her face.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Autumn...? You look like you need to say something...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#ffa07a]had actually thought about alot of things through all of this, but not that Autumn would have questions. But of course he would... Who wouldn't have questions? She asked herself a million things as she blinked tiredly, walking up to him and kissing his cheek.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Ask me anything you like or... Wanna tell me...[/colour][colour=#ffa07a]"[/colour]

Autumn opened his mouth to speak, but promptly closed it. He wasn't sure if this was such a good idea, and there was the possibility that he was bringing up things he had no business with. [colour=#daa520]"I...uh..."[/colour] He stuttered rubbing his head in confusion. [colour=#daa520]"I wanted to ask you, why didn't you tell me any of this before...?"[/colour] He looked at the ground and mumbled the last few words as he quickly grew silent, shifting his hooves in anticipation for what came next.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather[/colour][colour=#FFA07A] seemed very calm, sitting down and sighing as she looked up at him hugging him tightly.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]I... I thought maybe I could get away from it all and..... I never thought I'd... Have fillies but I did..... If I knew all of this would've happened I... I mean I would've told you right away.... F-Forgive me....?[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]" [/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]slowly let him go and quickly walked to the bathroom, taking a nice hot shower and washing everything from her pelt making it pure white again and slowly slipping out of the bathroom at midnight, walking into her room and slipping into bed her stomach twisting and flopping around in an uncomfortable manner.~[/colour]

Autumn lay awake, listen to the strange sounds coming from his partners stomach. Well, if it wasn't one thing it was another. Maybe she just had some bad hay or something. Autumn pushed the thoughts from his head as he turned on his side and closed his eyes.[colour=#daa520] "I wonder whats wrong with her...those sounds are really awkward sounding"[/colour] He listened on as White Feather's stomach twisted and turned. Autumn turned to her and placed a hoof over her as he stroked her stomach in an attempt to comfort her.

[colour=#d3d3d3]//WhiteFeather [/colour][colour=#FFA07A]suddenly untensed as she blushed, relaxing as he stroked her stomach and cuddling into him she nuzzled his face gently.~ "[/colour][colour=#d3d3d3]Autumn... I love you....[/colour][colour=#FFA07A]"[/colour]