Megaman Battlenetwork, I MISS YOU!

Just to let you all know, megaman battlenetwork is my FAVORITE GAME SERIES OF ALL TIME! I've probably devoted more hours to this series than I have to even TF2. However, this series also ended for good a few years ago, ( :wail:) and ever since then I have this intense flashes of complete and utter sadness when I think of the fact that these games aren't going to come out anymore! Not to mention the fact that the fandom for these games (smallish as it was) has almost totally dried up since nobody really want to geek out over a game series that's been dead for five years (FIVE YEARS :wail:? I FEEL SO OLD!). I just want to know if there's anyone else here who loved those games and wants to talk about them.

Please? :cry:

Oh yeah, I had a few of the games in the series! And they were awesome, lemme tell you. I liked them better than the main series Megaman! :kissy:

And I, opposite. While I enjoyed BN series I just LOVE Megaman X and Megaman Zero series (especially since they are one continuity...and because of Zero. His equivalent from BN is pale shadow of badass Maverick Hunter). One thing the never really selled BN for me is lack of distinctive music.